Playing species with souls that can be affected by warp fuckery

>Playing species with souls that can be affected by warp fuckery
But for real, when are Necrons going to get their anti-psyker shit like they do in lore?

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Possessed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are expecting anything other than moustache twirling with Ward lore?

>when are Necrons going to get their anti-psyker shit
You mean Pariahs?

I honestly keep forgetting they were a thing.

We have the spyder if that counts

They were the best goddamn part of the lore. I wish they ran with the pariah lore rather than doing shit kings in space. Pariahs were a gold mine.

I thought all Blanks are Blanks because of the Pariah gene.

Also I've yet to recieve a clear answer on how Pariahs are either directly or indirectly retconned, instead of just simply being unmentioned.

Necron Pariahs (as in the cyborgs) are retconned as never having happened. Normal blanks still exist but there is no longer a connection between them and the Necrons.

huh, that so.

What exactly has retconned them? An official statement or such?

Necrons are also vulnerable to Warp magics

The Ward Newcron codex.

Big difference between not having a soul and having a black hole for a soul.
Culuxes assassin and other blanks repel the warp by bring 'anti warp'
Necrons repel the warp as much as any rock or chunk of metal do.

A silver body chassis might help though, since silver also repels psykers

Actually, Necron soullessness unsettles psykers and even the Hivemind itself. They have the scary aspect of being soulless but none of the Warp blocking stuff.

Technically speaking, Necrons are even more "Warp free" than actual rocks.

Consider that the STC's and AI's of mankind were corrupted by Chaos, while Necron's Necrodermis literally has had the "soulstuff" removed from it to prevent that. Both are machines, but Necrons are so devoid of any warp connection that they cannot be corrupted.

This also is very strong proof as to the existence of actual machine spirits.

First of all, Machine Spirits are AI made out of biological parts.

Secondly, Necrons can get possessed. Recently Lucius possessed a Necron assassin. Also a Daemon tried to possess a C'tan. The Daemon jumped into the Necodermis body of the C'tan and started corrupting it. As he tried to look for any soul or Animus inside to latch into, he just found the yawning emptiness that is the C'tan. The C'tan started to beat the crap out of the daemon and ejected him from the its metal body back to its orginal home inside the daemon sword. Then the C'tan erased the sword and the daemon within from existence using Null flames.

Thats weird.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Possessed
>And of course, as the majority of the Necron lack souls, they are immune to possession as well.

Someone needs to fix the wikia.

This is why i love the c'tan. theyre so badass.

I keep praying that next time they update the fluff we'll get rogue C'tan and the Necrons who worship them as the rightful gods of the galaxy. Maybe a free shard of the Deceiver slowly piecing himself back together and seizing control of Tomb Worlds.

Not really. Lucius' shtick has about as much to do with standard possession as the Webway has to do with a Hive's municipal transportation system.

That's already more or less in the current fluff.

>That's already more or less in the current fluff.

Not really. The existence of Necrons serving the C'tan in the fluff is zero.

>Not really. Lucius' shtick has about as much to do with standard possession

Also not really.

The daemon would have possessed the Necrodermis body of the C'tan, if the C'tan wasn't inside to beat him out of it.

So, a daemon can possess a thing unless there's something else around to beat the crap out of it? Seems pretty normal.

I wish they expanded on the Pariahs. I still want my Pariah Lord.