Miners being shipped
China getting on board
Word is getting out
Top 10 Coin in 2 months tops

stay salty fudders

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FN6pVrn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bought In at 2$ and right now I am just sitting back and enjoy the ride for now.
Thrilled to see that the project is finally getting some of the deserved attention even if the fud is already starting.
2018 will be great indeed.

soon bb
we're just accumulating rn
pump and dump comes after

I WANT MY FUKIN PUMP ROOOOOO

I think it needs more then cryptopia for substantial growth, I've been trading between the various cryptopia privacy coins for the last week, it's pretty easy to sell one at the top then catch the next one at the bottom.

I like skycoin, it's got good fundamentals behind it and 0 hype

In other words, thank u based sky shill

Welcome my friend. We will be the early adopters again.

Binance next week confirmed

Keep it lowkey tho can't let anybody know ;)

Literally best coinfu

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

WTF where you get this info you meming faggot??!!?!?!

Unless you wanna remain salty, it would be wise to come join discord.gg/FN6pVrn

Cliff High told me this, he knows the future

gtfo you lil salty cunt - no discounts lol

>CTRL + F "skycoin"

>0 results found

really makes me think huh

where's my fucking pump you piece of shit

LOL fudders getting desperate !!!

Ahhhh yisssssssss

HIGH ENERGY THREAD

I WANT TO ________ SKYCHAN

>haha this coin moons when it binance
when will this shit meme end on every fucking coin posted here

volume rising on cryptopia again
wonder what this means

IT MEANS NIBBAS BE BUYING THOSE FUCKING SCAMCOINS

Should have listened to me.

t. Emergency calls only-kun

Cliff high has made me so much money I should send him 100k.

you need more sky

I bought as much as I could afford in November when I only had about 3k.

you're the man JJ
we boutta be millionaires like you

Heard about Skycoin 3 months ago...no bullshit, no lies. All questions are answered on the telegram chat by devs (only coin I’ve come across with direct contact to devs) and everyone that’s into Skycoin seems to be genuinely helpful about filling noobs in. It’s worth a look t.me/Skycoin

So how high could this possibly go?

The core concept behind Skycoin is one of the most exciting ideas I've ever seen (since BTC itself) and I want it to succeed for political reasons.

Sooo. Have the miners been shipped out already so we can know this isn't a scam?

I'm so on the edge about this. I loved the interview with Synth but then again on the other hand the amount of code on their github seems a bit small and disorganized, plus the promises about new internet are overly grandiose. On the other hand this all seems legit to me. So I don't know.

I'm a 10 skylet right now

Oh and the memes are a serious turnoff

"small"? no but it's full of half finished ugly projects. Nothing that they advertise is actually finished. Their wallet isnt even password protected, it just opens up right to your account.

Probably some whales repressing the price

If you check the amount of files and code in them for example the node repo, it's a pretty tiny amount of code compared to any several b project

> Their wallet isnt even password protected
Literally so the fuck what? You're supposed to password protect your PC and lock it when you leave the keyboard. It's not a wallet's job to protect you if somebody gets physical address to your PC.

> I h8 memes
You took a wrong turn, you should go back

Sorry about that, I'm a retard. You're right, I assumed everybody's PC is encrypted. Obviously a wallet should support password protection.

Are you even serious about this project

Has to be. I can imagine some wealthy fuck in a suit spamming Veeky Forums with memes to keep SKY low

Or he is just paying pajeets?

I read that encryption will be in the next release

Fell in love with this project;
Amazing fundamentals
Great Dev Team
Devoted community
And an amazingly well thought out project
The fact that this has been in development for 6 years now should give enough clues to anyone... They cured every illness of blockchain and P2P transacting whilst building an even more beautifull project on top of it.