/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Drives, archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link#response=ACYDBNj2LbRhNVKpjObhF8fXYm5WriLyT77gWd_eenwRvnaE8OHbsFefxMOKMA
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LVzngjkpPnJvUpLg2R_GAVOJV6CDvxlWG5irzz4j1As/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SORIA STILL, AND ALWAYS BEST WAIFU

/r/ some short cyoas.

You know what they say, people who enjoy short cyoas, ride the short bus.

Last number of your post = Your Fashionfu
0 or Dubs = Last girl on the right.

I'd like more moth waifus.

Rollin'

Viviene. A smug, former chuuni brown Elf who'd probably turn into a lobster if I made any romantic advances? Yes, please.

That's not Emilia though

>all these skirts

Who?

here we go.

4 huh? Not bad. Are these pre-teens/early teens or something or just flat-chested girls?

I have a newer version if anyone wants it.

Flat-chested pre-teen girls.

Eh, I prefer adult women. I'll give 4 some head pats and send her on her way.

Why would you roll in the first place then you dunce

I've got a few ideas for CYOAs rolling around, and looking for an excuse to practice my layout skills. Where are some good resources to find images? There a Discord channel people like to hang out in?

I didn't realize they were flat-chested pre-teens at first. I saw that it was a roll cyoa, so I rolled. I always do cyoas to make cyoa makers happy.

why do we even have a pastebin

Lets see

>I didn't realize they were flat-chested pre-teens
How? Is it not obvious?

To archive CYOAs so the people who do use the pastebin can spoonfeed the people asking "hey does anyone have this" all the time.

I rolled first and then looked closer once I got my number. Why bother looking first if it's based on a die roll? It's more fun that way.

Going with A

2.0 never ever.

Rest, Attract, Sleep Talk, Toxic

I'm seeing new names coming up in this Collab. Here's hoping you the best success in your future endeavors. Join them by submitting here:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link#response=ACYDBNj2LbRhNVKpjObhF8fXYm5WriLyT77gWd_eenwRvnaE8OHbsFefxMOKMA
Once you've submitted, save the link for editing your form and keep an eye on these threadly announcements.

To the author of Zlatbisa: I'll have to stop repeating this sooner or later, but I'll give it one more thread before repeating a couple times nearer the deadline. YOU NEED TO SHORTEN YOUR DESCRIPTIONS. Four out of the six portions were approximately double the appropriate length. I'd like you to fix the length before we continue to discuss issues.

To the author of Toy Town: I don't feel I can include your submission. As it stands, the premise of the Collab seems weirdly subverted, shadowed by wish-fulfillment, and generally infantile. I suggest you work on your grammar first, as that was the most glaringly obvious issue with the submission.

To the author of New Nova: I'm writing you here to say that the contact information you gave me isn't helping. If you lurk yourself in the CYOA Discord, I might be able to spot your name there. But don't worry about that if you don't care to, the only thing I'd like to say about your submission is that I thought it was interesting and enjoyable. I enjoyed the staging of the event, specifically.

To the author of Scelus: I've got no complaints about your submission. To me it felt safe, but well-written. I did find the event equal parts intriguing and ominous.

Here's the known cities so far:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LVzngjkpPnJvUpLg2R_GAVOJV6CDvxlWG5irzz4j1As/edit?usp=sharing
If you'd like for your city to interact with one of these, let me know and I'll get you in contact with them.

Yes, please.

Daddy needs some gothic lolita.

AND HE HAS RECEIVED!!

Almost all of these outfits are pretty good.

Eventually user, it hurts for me too but we have to be patient.

Time for some time traveling hijinks!

The amount of dubs is ridiculous. I want number 6 or 7

Show me my destiny

those outfits are pretty cute desu

>you will never have a flat-chested pre-teen gf who wears those kinds of outfits for you

Dimensional Traveller v2.3, page 1 of 3.

Dimensional Traveller v2.3, page 2 of 3.

Dimensional Traveller v2.3, page 3 of 3

>shorts
Autobots, roll out!

If the hunters, order, and the thing that killed the traveller all exist and are after you regardless, what's the point of having them as drawbacks?

No shorts for you

I think it's the difference between having one star and six stars in GTA

What path do you take before the gods of metal?

The path of the ant

... well shit. Sorry.

In these kinds of cyoa's that allow targeted dimensional travel, my first thought is to go straight to The Culture. Could the dimension cops even touch me if I fled to one of their larger ships?

Dammit it you guys.
Link the new thread in the old ones.
It got cold over there.

You need to enlarge them first then save. I'll help since this is one of my favorites.

Someone did link it.

Please excuse my crippling retardation.

I've never understood this, what does the gothic metal drawback mean?

I'm assuming you can only have two passive powers.

But they're all passives. If you pick one of the other genres you don't have to restrict yourself to only 2 choices.

The author might want to explain it more but not sure he's still here.

Fuck my shit up.

>gothic metal
>Industrial Metal
Ugh... where's good ol' fashion speed or thrash?

More.

Moth.

Waifus?

I usually don't do shitty rolling cyoas but they're cute so i'll make an exception. Have a cyoa to make up for my rollfaggotry.

You the player are an "Avatar" (and some of the companions might be as well, I'm not sure). If you grab the Amaranthine Child power you can gain another Avatar's passive (along with gaining other people's wounds to heal them). The downside just means you can only gain passives from Avatar and only their passives (not active powers), of which you can only hold 2 of at a time.

All the downsides of each genre just detail some of the drawbacks of their active powers.

The hound and quiet cutie blow the others out of the water. Moth is decent and the other two are boring.

I just noticed the genre unique passives. So can you pick regular and rare powers from the other genres?

Not the author, but pretty much, yeah.

Not the author, but if you could make it there, I'd reckon they'd put you in the Not Worth It basket. Of course if they realised that's where you were going, I have a hunch they'd try really hard to stop you.

How dare you.
Motherly Ghost is top tier, but I will agree that Quiet Cutie is just as good.

MORE

I think you can only purchase passives and powers from your own genre. The Amaranthine Child power is what seems to allow you to temporarily gain passives from other genres if you meet an Avatar of that genre.

>Name
Bherkand the Sun Blessed
>Sex
Male
>Soundtrack
Gothic Metal
-Regeneration
-Dark Vision, dark camouflage and muted footsteps
-Project Bolts (Solar)
>Race
The Sun Clan
>Energy Affinity
Sun
>Ancestral Skill
Imbue blade weapons with searing properties and use bladeless hilts to project a blade of searing sun energy when mastered.
>Sun Clan Traits
-Immune to sun exposure
-Sense magic
-Greater Stamina during daylight
-Sun Ray of Healing once a day
>Items
Loincloth
Camping Gear
Leather Pouch 2x
Currency
Traveling Pack
Staff of Power
Loyal Dory
The Deed
Waterskin of Holding
>Companions
Logos
Industrial Metal Groupie (male, 26 years, Siggy)
Xan Bloodaxe(Almost got beaten by her but a low kick won it for me.)
Shantha (Free him from the slavers. They were getting on my nerves anyways.)

My master has tasked with me recruiting followers and to eliminate his enemies I come across. It beats being the plaything of my mistress;her bedroom tastes leave much to desire.

Oh, I thought that let you pick 2 passives from the other genres, and more if you take an avatar's wounds.

Battle Maid CYOA: (+30)
>[Get a Battle Maid]
Physical Augmentations:
>[Speed Boost] (-8)
Training:
>[Cooking] (-5)
>[Grace] (-5)
>[Erotica] (-5)
Miscellaneous:
>[Erotic Orders] (-7)

>rolling
fuck off you moron

Whatever.

You.

Wish.

I.

Suppose.
I think those are all of them. Though there's MGEwiki Mothman if you want the profile, and that yandere moth manga for more.

Hey can someone post Royal Revival and Serene Serendipity I will love you forever

What is this from?