>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

hextcg.com/es/hex-update-art-of-the-campaign/
docs.google.com/document/d/1DleJ7guokNXxnsKZX7hu-vjRa0Hw4edANjkYRwm0PDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for mother of hope no more

Tell me of your dudes: what's their fluffy twist?

>Flamers
They’re pretty great, three of these guys can do max 27 damage (and that’s not factoring in capricious warpflame). Locus of Transmogrification is awesome too, being able to make up lost models is great, it really shines when they’re being ran in groups of six.

>Exalted Flamers
Rather underwhelming compared to Flamers, with flamers you get an extra attack with your unit champion and the ability to bring back slain models. The only time you ought to run an Exalted is if you have the points, nothing else, and built a Herald on Chariot.

>Burning Chariots
Pretty awesome in that they have high mobility (14”) and good damage output (18 max), they’re great for drive by’s and various hit and runs. Also, something pretty awesome, they’re a candidate for Fold Reality if you’re running 2-3 of them.

>Screamers
Somewhat underwhelming at first glance, where they really shine is objective grabbing, and warmachine/wizard/monster hunting.

This General is a holy and sacred place, mistakes are never welcome (excluding broken condom babies).

Special snowflakes

Drow skin, how do?

Try the Salamanders skin video by Duncan?

grand alliance of death for now are not only undeath alliance.

wait and see.

Anyone use Deamons in both AoS and 40k? if so how much does the army composition change between the two systems?

What did he mean by this?

¿?

nurgle units that hunt down doctors working on cures to nurgles plagues, corrupting them and forcing them to turn their cures into more plagues

Thanks again. So working with what I have, this is what I came up with. I really want to use the Ogroid because he's such a cool model. I don't care if he's technically not a daemon. And this is working with two boxes of blues, for now, assuming I'll have to get more when I go into Multidinous Host later. I'm confused on if I should run my herald on Disc, or on foot. On Disc, he can backup the flamers/screamers, on foot, he backs up the Pinks. Which is best?

Allegiance: Tzeentch
Herald Of Tzeentch On Disc (120)
- General
- Staff of Change
- Trait: Arch Sorcerer
- Artefact: Aura of Mutability
- Lore of Change: Fold Reality
Ogroid Thaumaturge (160)
- Lore of Fate: Infusion Arcanum
10 x Pink Horrors Of Tzeentch (120)
- Lore of Change: Bolt of Tzeentch
10 x Pink Horrors Of Tzeentch (120)
- Lore of Change: Tzeentch's Firestorm
10 x Blue Horrors Of Tzeentch (50)
10 x Brimstone Horrors Of Tzeentch (40)
10 x Brimstone Horrors Of Tzeentch (40)
10 x Blue Horrors Of Tzeentch (50)
3 x Flamers Of Tzeentch (180)
3 x Screamers Of Tzeentch (120)

Total: 1000 / 1000
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 88

My Lizardmen lost their Slaan just after being summoned to Ashqy during the Age of Chaos to fight Khornate forces. This severed their celestial link, making them mortal. They were able to construct spawning pools for replenishment, but they were losing their dinosaur mounts at a rate that could not be replenished naturally. So they gifted dinosaurs to nearby human settlements, who used them as farm animals and tithed beasts back to the Lizardmen.

posting some artworks I found

How are those stormbolt pistols(c) supposed to work, again?

Aren’t they just pistols?

Last one; deathcast confirmed!1!

>no bow-string
>magazine on the same axis as the supposed bow-string
???

Grant Griffin artwork for Hex game

hextcg.com/es/hex-update-art-of-the-campaign/

I wonder why they use a Amphiptere for death alliance symbol.

Anyone rate my Blades of Khorne list? Want a low model count list that isn't Beast Claw Raiders:

x2 Lord of Khorne on Juggernaut
x2 Bloodsecrators
x2 Khorne Daemon Princes
x7 (3) Mighty Skullcrushers
Brass Stampede Battalion

2k total, got speed, mortal wounds, any opinions/advice?

Me too, that's more a Blood Knight's heraldry dragon than anything else

>Having seen the destructive capabilities of dragons I find it eminently suitable that the embodiment of the wind of Shyish takes the form of such a beast.
>Lokar Garrent, Wizard of the Amethyst Order

:O

brass stampede is a battalion and army that will get underestimated. I played against a full one that stacked unbind artefacts it was actually sweet

order symbol; best symbol

alright, real answer then
theyre bolt-pistols for the space marines

Enjoy user:

>docs.google.com/document/d/1DleJ7guokNXxnsKZX7hu-vjRa0Hw4edANjkYRwm0PDY

I guess he means that phil said on the stream something about mortal armies of nagash
but as far as I know they are in the malign portents book and most likely for open and narrative games

BUT it's just what i heard, nothing i -know-

Is this a good casual 1000p Nurgle/Maggotkin list?

>General: Lord of Plagues 140p
>Poxbringer 120p
>chaos sorcerer lord 160p

1x20 Plaguebearers 240p
1x5 Putrid Blightkings 160p

1x3 Nurglings 100p

1x1 Chaos Spawn

970/1000p

Sorcerer Lord is crazy expensive for the points. Gives some good buffs but is easily killed by enemy ranged or magic. The Spawn too is a bit random, they could be dropped for more Nurgle, not looked through the new units yet though.

What are the cutest female models in AoS?

personally I think it's the Hag

Harbinger model cool factor:

Death>Destruction>Order>Chaos.

death>(chaos=destruction)>order

All Wanderers girls are QT10/10

i think you need something heavy hitting like plague drones, that list i reckon will get picked apart by shooting

Objectively correct.

Yeah the Nazgul is pretty amazing

Anything Elf.

Knight of Shrouds is extremely underwhelming, he doesn't even look like a special character

i guess it shouldn't as a faceless minion of nagash

IMHO, it's
Chaos > Destruction > Order > Death

For me, Death is laziest in concept (oh look, a cairn wraith with a different weapon and a blood dragon helmet), as is Order's. Destruction I like, although I find it a bit too busy.
Chaos has a barbaric warqueen. Simple, easy, yet full of character as a concept.

Although I might buy both Order and Destruction, just to paint them as Mario and Toad.

kek

>he doesn't even look like a special character
They’re all generic user. There are hundreds of Knights of Shroud

They're Not!Bretonnians in AOS
They just use the same units, names and have similar traditions because the shattered memories of the old world influenced them in their dreams

>death design is simple, which makes it lazy
>chaos design is simple, which makes it characterful because it's female

Yass slay!

Wood Aelves rebuild a kingdom in the Realm of Life during the Age of Myth. In the Age of Chaos it gets destroyed by internal corruption and external Khorne barbarians.

Timeskip and four descendants of the Kingdom's survivors (one of them the rightful heir) are out hunting. One of the friends rescues a shady old man who wants to return the favour. That aelf wishes for what his friends want, which is to restore the Kingdom. Old man thinks for a little bit then says he can help. He tells the aelf to bring his friends upriver where he will meet them and have some food ready for them. The aelf suddenly feels tired and falls asleep.

When he wakes up he heads back to his friends and leads them upriver. There, most of them see a massive feast waiting for them, but all the first aelf sees is a load of rotten meat (you can see where this is going). The first aelf watches in horror as his mates tuck in. He later finds out that the reason that he can see through the illusion is because he's been vamped.

Over the next few years the aelves turn into a full blown Flesh-Eater Court and reconquer their lost kingdom. Not only that, but they believe that it has returned to its glory days, when in reality it's just a bunch of sad ruins with slaves.

The vamp is now the only sane one out of all his friends (except maybe one who sometimes becomes lucid and relives the horror of "waking up" every time). He desperately tries to find a cure whilst his mates do Flesh-Eater stuff and try to feed him rotten meat.

1. Destruction because he looks amazing, if a bit overdesigned
2. Death, because while I personally think he's boring, he fits his faction the best
3. Order, because all they could come up with is another stormcast, instead of sonething cool like
>Seraphon Stardinosaur
>Sylvaneth "Life" Spirit
>"Green Knight" - esque spirit if nature
4. Chaos, because poor chaosfags got a lazy, shitty looking war chief instead of some mutated sorcerer or an awesome Herald of Darkness Chaos Knight

YASSS QUEEN SLAY

Death has a generic character almost identical.
Chaos, especially Slaves to Darkness, doesn't have a barbarian commander. They have heavily armored spiky bersekers, lightly armored bersekers, heavily armored commanders, heavily armored sorcerers. Now, they have a warqueen, leader of a tribe or a congregation of tribes, like the barbarian queens of old.
So, no, it's not simply because it's female. It's because it adds something Chaos doesn't have.

>why don’t these generic heroes look like special characters
You right now

3. I actually really like the model, but it’s definitely a wasted opportunity to splash a characterful sculpt into one of the other Order races. Stormcast are not exactly lacking for their hero sculpts

The bowstrings are made out of light-stuff, same as the bolts and arrows.

>Death has a generic character almost identical.
As if chaos doesn't.

>like the barbarian queens of old
good joke there

What's going on with the lighting on that sword?

The blade has an odd texture, its just how its been highlighted.

Aren’t there only like 12 slann left in Azyr?

>Number of slann
There are as many as the plot demands

>12
source?

He is the lightly armored berseker I was talking about before.

And of course, you're right, no insurrection against the Roman empire, for example, was led by a queen. No sir, there's no british folk hero queen whatsoever. I ceni what you did there. Nor I can't brig antes myself to remember federations of tribes in northern England being led by queen that swore instead fealty to the same Empire. No sir.

Big morathi tits right in my face

Boudicca was in charge because her husband died.

You know what, fair enough. If a bunch of SC liberators can defeat multiple Lords of Change, then I’m sure it’s a just world

Battletome: Seraphon, pages 15-18

Nah certainly have seen more on a Vortex.

New to aosg pls post memes so I can save them and fit in better in the future

Did Boudicca, Zenobia, Cartimandua, Veleda and Mavia live in a magical world where Chaos gods could give you the mystical power of muscle gains, like Tzeentch does?

Hell, these Darkoath Queens are described as prophets, almost like Veleda herself. Where did GW took inspiration, I wonder?

How does that make her 'less in charge'?

How’s this list then?
An alternative for the list is to remove the nurglings for another Poxbringer

>He is the lightly armored berseker I was talking about before.
Don't try to fool me, you were talking about "lightly armoured berserkerS" lamenting the absence of a lightly armoured commander, that IS the lightly armoured barbarian commander.

>HERstory
Yass, tell me how she who got to lead a failure of a revolt only because she rode the cock of the former king is an example of musclebound savage warriors gaining power with her own martial prowess.

The biggest guy is in charge.

that works, i find the flies deal most of the damage my army puts out. you might want some wizards, though

>Where did GW took inspiration, I wonder?
From the male feminists screeching for rule63, or it would be a different looking model, with actual references, rather than a genderbent chieftain.

Female minis are fine and yes there are historical precedence for women leading. But lets be honest people who shill for ever more female minis are just pushing their politics. Total coincidence this comes at a time when women are also being pushed into male roles irl.

>Chaos marauders are now canonically matriarchal
What have I missed?

If Sigmar can make female stormcasts with slimmer build than males and they still perform equally, Chaos can do it with random chaos dudes too.

Also Emperor confirmed hard gay again, Primarchs work on magic so literally no excuse to not make women unless you want your muscleman horde be free of them.

Nothing, they aren't. They are sometimes lead by a queen, instead of a lord or a sorcerer.
Judging by the reaction here, though, it seems that the sky is falling.

Marauder War-kings exist in the fluff then and it just so happens that the first monarch model was female?

You guys are almost as bad as the male feminists or those fucks that cry for Sisters of battle in 40k. Almost, but not quite.
Although I'm sure you all would have screamed in rage about Kinky Chaosette back in the day, and that's a sad thought.

How do Beastclaw Raiders/Ogors reproduce?

Do they have women?

>make new tribesmen from women raped in raided villages = weak men from weal women
>make bew tribesmen from the strongest women of the tribe = strong men from strong women

GW made one female miniature for chaos, the third hero who happens to be female after Dechala and Valkia if I remember correctly. Yes, the world is ending tomorrow. We will all be flooded by pink haired SJW by next morning, and nothing will ever exist again.

>Sisters of battle in 40k.
Don't try to shove jhonny's fetishy warriors nuns in this SJW shitfest, please, those are actually tasteful designs, because they actually capitalise on female centered thematics instead of pretending they are the same as males'.

No. Chieftains exist. They all serve under a Warqueen

Fine, I guess I'm a SJW in disguise for having committed the cardinal sin of not wanting either group to start pushing their agenda in my extrasilly miniatures game. You won. Kudos to you.

Any ideas on how to reproduce the blue skin in this picture? Seems quite nice.

Originally I had a WHFB army theme'd around Undead lizardmen. The only thing I still have from it now, are the Mortis Engine Bastilodon, the Necromancer and 5 Blood Knights on Cold Ones.

I just got two new heros, a Wight King and a Vampiress lady, so I think I'm going to fluff them up as crusaders of Nagash, who lead an army of the dead across Shyish, following what ever omens and portents that come, so as to find their enemies.

>I'm neutral!

They do; pic related

Why has everyone seemingly stopped caring about godbeasts?
I thought they were pretty important

why wouldnt they have women?

Look at this stupid nigger! Go back to r/incels, you silly nigger!

Yes. Neutral, and maybe a bit too old for this shit. Death waits for us all, and I find baffling that we spend so much time and energy arguing about gender equality, representation or lackthereof in a miniature game. I don't care if a miniature has boobs or not, and I can always convert a miniature I don't like. Maybe I'm just too out of touch with reality.

Use Rakarth flesh as the base, then pallid wych flesh, then dry brush a lot of blue

What's the other group and what changes are they demanding?

Retconned out