Are sisters of battle as scarred as space marines?

Considering that they don't even have any advanced form of regeneration like space marines do

I don't think so, anything that breaks the power armor KILLS the battle nun. Also, they don't have the same longevity, so they won't accumulate the same amount of injuries and scars.

Faith is their shield.

What the fuck is up with his face?
Is Gabe turning into an ork?

Back in the day SoB were the militant religious fanatics that went to war, and Space Marines regular shock troops. When Space Marines needed to be eradicated, SoB would shoot them.

Nowadays there isnt much difference in what they do, since Space Marine chapters are ultra religious as well and they shoot themselves if needed.

Depends on the battle sister. There is a lot of Sisters in art with cybernetic eyes. I imagine anyone who reached cannoness is likely going to be pretty scarred unless the imperiums longevity drugs heal you better than normally.

I did use that as justification for my army's count-as Celestine (Because we lost the ability to field Jump Pack Cannoness and fuck if I'm not using my model I've been using since 3e for the Order's cannoness). She's that tough because she's ungodly augmented after taking a near-lethal hit for a Magos in a joint defence.

He's been through a lot

As scarred as a Space Marine? Nah no way, shit that's going to kill a human, even a very tough one, might not kill a Space Marine. I do imagine the veteran ones being very scarred though. Grazes, glancing blows, being shot by weak lasers/bullets/acid/whatever aren't going to kill them.

how does he go from pic related to (OP)

every game his model gets bigger. I think that actually might be the case.

by being in DoW3

He's got way too many teeth for his mouth, something is seriously off there. I think he may be infected by Liefield.

If anything, Sisters would have more scars from their training and flagellation worship than battle.

He's come with Vanderhuge's disease; an imbalance of of the ossmodula and biscopea implants that results in incredibly thick, cartoony jaws. Mostly seen in space marine scouts, but can sometimes occur later due to injuries to either implant.

Huh, I thought that was Fizzlebeef syndrome.

Sounds like you're confusing it with a case of Rockgroin.

I feel like all it would take to make him an ork is shopping him green and making his teef pointier, nigga's jaw probably has Armor Piercing.

He is literally built like Kaptain Bludflagg in 2.

lolno. Who would want to fuck a piece of torn up and used meat? SoB need to be immaculate, half-naked, and willing to put out at all times. Anything less is heresy.

>Considering that they don't even have any advanced form of regeneration like space marines do

citation required

judge for yourself then

Now 'E looks big enuff to be in charge!

Yep.

Space marines have the Larraman's Organ, which causes wounds to almost immediately seal off with scar tissue.

sisters of battle are regular (if well trained and psychotic) human beings

Waaaghboss Ankleloss

>vanderhuge disease
nice reference

Quite literally this.

Why doesn't gabe have an augmetic eye? You gotta be a librarian to run around with your meat vision impaired

how many teeth does he have?

As many as the Emperor needs

My Face is my Shield.

His facial reconstruction surgery, needed some extra parts, all they had lying around was orky bits. Since every other Blud Raven body was being examined for heresy.

Smashed to pieces by the final boss in the Retribution expansion to DoW2

I don't think the emperor needs that many teeths, considering he's on IV and psykers right now.

He is already Primarch size.
Will he keep growing until he reaches Emps size?

His hair looks glued on.

On average, probably not. A lot of wounds that would result in scarring for a Marine would maim or outright kill a normal human.

>DoW4 is about sneaky orkz successfully infiltrating the Blood Ravens after some initiate stole a whole warboss

Well, they might have similar scars but from different sources. Getting clubbed over the head by an Ork Nob vs getting clubbed over the head by a malnourished Chaos cultist. Scars from minor shrapnel like gravel or just bumping into things vs scars from getting hit by artillery two feet away.

>gabes a perpetual sur who keeps growing stronger.
>tfw we already have space marine perpetuals like that grey knight sargent and thr primarch perpetual vulkan

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T WEAR A GODDAMN HELMET

I came here to post this and just pipped to the post.

If I played Marines every single one would get a helmet.

Is it weird that I thought those metal things in their heads were bullets that got stopped on the skulls

Oh wow that's a miniature

Why is DoW3 such a clusterfuck? What the fuck were they thinking when they decided to make every cutscene consist of still montages? Which retard intern came up with such a generic clusterfuck of a name as "Lady Solaria"?

Man space marines get 30 bonus teeth, in case enemy's brain is particualrly tough to chew on.

Digga marines.

Even most Marines aren't as scarred as Gabe, who's gone up against some serious dead hard shit, and got squished by a Titan sized Daemon Prince.

Are there generals for relevant content that are willing to discuss this topic, rather than the whole of this board that maybe not everyone here wants to discuss, because maybe they're not interested or think the hobby is shit?

>Is Gabe turning into an ork?

Have you seen the size of his DoW game model? The answer is obviously yes.

A lot. Teef's is shoiny.

>Are sisters of battle as scarred as space marines

Nah. You don't pick up too many scars in the kitchen.

Scars are caused by regeneration. Many wounds that space marines survive with scars, others just die from.

I found the Cut Model of Gabriel, its within DOW III World Builder

>Why is DoW3 such a clusterfuck?
I wasn't there, but if I had to guess, a smaller budget than what was required for the game, pressure from Sega to release the game before it was ready, the game director not understanding what makes esport games work, or some combination of the above. The lack of budget/pressure from Sega in particular would go a long way towards explaining why the game was so buggy at launch and why it launched without Annihilation mode.

I think DoW3 is a good game now that it's been patched up and has modding tools, but it needs more factions before anyone's going to play it in earnest. TWW2's adding some Free-LC with Make Love Not War, so hopefully Relic's got something planned for DoW as well.

>What the fuck were they thinking when they decided to make every cutscene consist of still montages?
In fairness, a lot of the cinematics in DoW II relied on this as well. In fact, the majority of them were static animated images with one or two 3D models on top of it, which is why they were so simplistic. I don't think it's really a problem, it's a good cost-effective way to make decent cinematics.

>Which retard intern came up with such a generic clusterfuck of a name as "Lady Solaria"?
The lead character is called "Gabriel Angelos". You're playing the wrong game set in the wrong universe if you expected clever naming conventions.

We've gotta make a mod to put that in the game. Also a mod to bring back Paul Dobson's dulcet tones

Repentias are.

He got into a fist fight with a greater deamon, and lost. Damn near had to be put into a dreadnought with how badly he got fucked up.

Why doesn't he have a bionic eye?
That's pretty nice.
I watched the interview with the developer Luetin did. Guy was incredibly arrogant and Luetin was almost sucking his cock.
God those heads are hideous. I wonder if it's the paintjob because they look decent in the attached pic.

It's the paintjob; none of the scouts in the landspeeder have their jaws highlighted.

I uninstalled the game after I finished the campaign. How did they improve the game since launch? Also, what modding ools?