When will fire magic be outlawed as the war crime it is? #firestartersbehindbars

When will fire magic be outlawed as the war crime it is? #firestartersbehindbars

I like the way you think

About fucking time people realize burning others is a particularly cruel way of dealing death. That's why I avoid Fire Mage characters.

Ok it's outlawed, now all those law abiding pyromancers and fire practitioners are outlaws. Out of jobs and careers they turn to a life of crime.

Congratulations! You just made the situation worse. Instead of addressing the problem you amplified it.

There's no crime in war! The victor will decide what is lawful.

They'll just invent Thunderball or something, or turbocharge Milfs Acid Arrow

This and trips

>law abiding mages
sure thing. Who knows what these robes are up to when no one's looking and what secrets they hide in their towers, locked away from the public

Incendiary weapons aren't illegal IRL, tho.

>law abiding
They can't even follow the laws of nature!

neither is poison gas really.

da mages bee-have demselves...dey wont do nuddin wrong!!!

yes, trust your local mage. Go to your chantry for prayer

If you outlaw fire magic only outlaws will have fire magic.

>In response to the new ruling by the World Court, the nations with the most powerful militaries in the world still retain their pyromancers, insisting that they are being used for "flares and chaffing of enemy projectiles"

>fire magic is outlawed
>wood-based creatures run rampant over the countryside as humans no longer have effective means of combating them
Nice job, smart guy

Who do you think is summoning the wood creatures in the first place?

>Player rolls up a cutesy, friendly, overtly twee, "Fellas, can't we talk about this" spellcaster
>Still takes spells that'll cause horrendous burns, organ failure, nerve damage, hypothermia, and all other lovely ailments
>Gets miffed when it's ruled that people are suspicious of them after seeing/hearing of their favourite spells

If you're acting innocent one minute and causing horrendous health problems the next, you're going to come off a touch insincere at best if not out and out malicious an x-pathic, charisma or no charisma

Druids, the natural enemy of civilization and pyromancers.

Shall NOT be infringed.

>now all those law abiding pyromancers and fire practitioners are outlaws
>suddenly, mage killers and/or water elementalists get a boom in career opportunities
Sounds like a win-win.

You know it's not human fire mages that are the problem right?
Orcs are responsible for 75% of fire related deaths.

All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. "Yeah."
Make life take the lemons back!
"Yeah!"
Get mad!
"Yeah!"
I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?!
"Yeah, take the lemons!"
Demand to see life's manager!
"Yeah!"
Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! "Oh, I like this guy."
I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
"Burn his house down! Burning people! He says what we're all thinking!"