TA FAGGOTS ONLY

So, what are you looking to trade for the next few days?

Currently looking to swing trade IOTA and make some money on POE.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/79puP4z
discord
dictionary.com/browse/patience
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Join discord.gg/79puP4z and never be a victim of autism again :D

I'm going to fucking neck you autistic pajeet

I wish you guys would stop taking advice from Tom Arnold.

i've been trying to tell these pajeets that POE will pump today.
>BUT THEY HATE MONEY

Wasn't so sure during the dip around 680sat, but now I'm confident and jumped in at 742 :).

Enjoy the ride brother.

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

Bitcoin will be mooning within a week. PVT made lower lows but price did not fall accordingly. This indicates the market is absorbing that sell volume in anticipation of a move higher. Price consolidated nicely, bouncing off the .5 fib sever times (Coinbase chart is not as clean as other exchanges). Price held within bullish pitchfork, but has yet to break the bearish pitchfork (not pictured). Overall I say bitcoin moons from here

I'd go all in on BZC if I could afford 100 of them and lock them up for masternode.

BZC is looking really good also.

I don't do TA on BTC anymore. It's completely manipulated by Market Makers to the point where it isn't even funny anymore.

I've got justed so many times doing TA on BTC, just to get all my dreams crushed by someone deliberately putting on a 500BTC selling/buying wall and completely manipulating the price and making artificial lines.

Yeah, I'd say next 12 hours will be interesting

any people who actually went to school here and majored in something like maths or computer science (not programming!) or electrical engineerin can tell me whether TA is legit? it always looks like some lines over some charts, with people saying cryptic, almost non-sensical things like "the market is absorbing that sell volume in anticipation of a move higher". it seems really shady... like new age stuff

TA is not 100% accurate but it helps have an overview on trends.

Every market is manipulated, but you can't mask price action and volume. Here are diverging pitchforks on BTC, with possible squeezes in yellow circles. I strongly believe wallstreet isn't done with BTC yet, this party is just getting started

what about BZC?

Reading your comment I'd say you should stay away from TA, because obviously you are too fucking retarded to write into youtube Basic Technical Analysis Tools And Examples and do your own research and learning.

It shouldn't take you more than 2 hours to learn how to plug in RSI, MACD and draw resistance and support lines. Then apply more knowledge from there on.

It's not exactly science doing TA lol. It might look complicated, but I had more difficulties learning how to use crypto wallets and sending crypto than learning how to do TA.

>TA
>In crypto
>Professional traders

you remind me of pic related

yea i should have gone and taken financial advice from some 15yo with a youtube channel. sorry

this is why i asked for people that have actually studied stuff

You know you can do your own TA and see if it works out or not? And if it doesn't work out, you simply don't do it? But if it does, then maybe it actually works?

Who knows what might happen if you actually learn something on your own and do your own TA and see for yourself if it works or not?

hmmm, it's not like it's free or anything

I'm not remotely mad. I came to laugh at people who actually spend their time analyzing this shit when it's all a whale's market and you can make more money following biz memes, few twitters and sometimes reading whitepapers. You can go check turtlebc which is one the best signal services out there and it makes you like 10% a week if you are lucky, and sometimes all it's signals are false and you just lose money when you could buy some pnd meme coin and make profit even in bear market. This TA shit is unnecessary and too try-hard right now.

TA is like meteorology. You can build predictions but at the end of the day you can't predict the weather

1.) I do it, because it is fun and works
2.) I don't like to day trade, but swing trade
3.) TA is easy and fun to do
4.) It gives you a perspective of what is going on
5.) Yes, whales can control the market, but that happens rarely with shitcoins believe it or not.

Never had problems with doing TA, unless the TA was done on BTC.

I spend my time on something I like to do, fuck me right?

OP you think POE might moon today?

This.

Well if you see black clouds coming your way and wind starting to pick up the pace and rain and thunder coming in your direction, it's pretty safe to say that a storm is about to happen.

It doesn't take a genius to make that assumption.

goddamn you're retarded. i can flip a coin to check whether i'm a clairvoyant or not too

But then the storm never breaks and just blows right over. Your genius assumption just bit you in the ass

Yeah, can't really take you serious anymore after reading this respond.

>comparing TA to coin flipping

Veeky Forums in nutshell

Do whatever you want, I don't care, no matter how autistic your hobby is.
> it works
Yeah, but it's much less productive and returning, then just following memes. That's a questionable time investment, but if you like it, then whatever.

Even, if that happens and the chart and TA don't follow through, it doesn't mean you will lose any money retard.

You can always put on a stop-loss and lose 1% maximum from your initial investment.

Just because the storm doesn't happen once or twice in hundreds of times you saw it happen during the same circumstances, doesn't mean it doesn't work lol.

As said, you are all able to learn TA and see if it works for yourself. I really don't see how people hate on something they have no clue about or had bad experience with, while other had good experience with.

It's like saying fishing seems boring, while you never went fishing.

BTC is one of the few cryptos that is super predictable with TA. Especially on longer time-frames.

Altcoins are far more manipulated than btc; almost every coin pumps hard and then dumps just as hard.

I had the opposite experience, but w/e works with you and your ideas and is profitable should be good in the end.

pls respond ;_;

What was your path to TA enlightenment? I feel that TA is the way to swing trade best, even though there are surprise reversals and of course no one is perfect. I enjoy doing TA, drawing meme lines, MACD, RSI, BBands but I never really "know know" if I am doing it right? How can you be confident, even when you're unsure?

Think about it this way, you can spend your time hunting memes all day to try and find a good entry point, OR you could spend an equal amount of time looking at graphs and drawing lines for entry points. Don't get me wrong, the meme train has treated me kindly, but my biggest trades are longer term and based off of non TA elements so I understand your doubt.

Yes, but probably won't start mooning hard in next 8 hours. It's going to go sideways for a while.

Don't get stuck watching charts too much, people often pull out their investment way to soon instead of waiting for that extra 8-12 hours.

TA works because it's a systematic breakdown of the price action in relation to the volume seen. Traders move markets not bloody HODLers.

This is just one big poker game; the edge is reading what the other brainlets will do. Don't learn TA from people that trades solely on crypto though; it's a big noob trap and they teach people to trade on momentum oscillators leading to the volatile swings in crypto.

discord DOT gg/M2zvFvt IS FOR WINNERS. dont be a loser and stare at your lines all day.

Well, you make TA on charts. Then you wait if your predictions are true. If your predictions are good and work out most of the time, then you become more and more confident.

It's not really magic, just do TA on random crypto, wait few days to see if you were right and that's it.

I can wait for that long, though it means no sleep for me tonight. I want to sell at ATH

I think its similar to the way poker players analyse their plays. "I won that hand but was that the best play given the circumstances". You will never regret missing out on extra profit if you stick to your strategy

How many rupees do you get paid for each post pajeet?

I'm pretty sure I spend less than 1 hour on my TA, while you shitpost your discord group 24/7 like a fucking moron.

>you can spend your time hunting memes all day
Takes me like 20 minutes a day at most. Usually even less.

Yeah, you just make the most optimal decision given the information you have on circumstances current circumstances.

Read everything; truly understand the fundamentals and how indicators are calculated. Use it as a tool to predict what will happen.

If you scalp intraday then you are mostly competing against bots so be very systematic in your approach with entry and exit strategies in place before you enter a trade. Have a point where you're able to say that you were wrong and either move on or get back in.

I think it depends on what trading style you use.

Scalpers always eventually get rekt in btc trading unless they have a very good system and know when it works and when it doesn't. Very good fundamental reason for this as trading is 100% psychological. Big money plays this game by betting on sure things. All it takes is one good push and the traders + bots will do the rest.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT'S GOING DOWN FAGGOT

You clearly shouldn't be trading if you think 4% price fluctoation is something to worry about and 'going down'.

I was just joking but it's now in minus. This might push people away unless the volume will increase

Get out of POE is all i can say; signs of a pump and dump.

It'll probably go back to 550 sats before you know it. Watch 600-615; if it bounces hard then buy back in and ride the wave - but i'm not too hopeful from just a quick glance at the charts. It already pulled a big move so you really need more data to see what the whales want to do with it.

Please go outside or do something for 6 hours and come back.

Please stop worrying about what is happening to price on 30 minute chart.

Please stop being retarded and wait at least 8 hours.

Anyway I'm out, gl on your gains.

the volume went from 3k btc to 2.6k btc in mere minutes. fucking hell, should have waited for a response instead of instabuying at 760 sats

How does $2GIVE look to you guys?
I did some TA on it and it looked like a symmetrical triangle at first, but now I think it's more of am ascending triangle. Either way it looks poised to break out in the next couple of days from my watch. But I'm not an expert by any means or anything.
Sorry I don't have an image, I'm not home.

holy shit you're right. This fucking sucks

dictionary.com/browse/patience

how about you debunk that instead of resort to "HURR DURR GOTTA BE PATIENT HURR FUCK" argument. A huge drop in volume is always a recipe for disaster

just sold my coins at 720 sats since the resistance is so high. minor loss but could have been worse desu. guess is right. not touching that shit ever again

i guess that volumedrop resulted because of the tron pump. either way, its never a good sign for a coin to lose volume that fast

woah, it's not like the volume can pick back up just as fast as it dropped.

You do realize there are other cryptos having green candles right now (TRX) and retarded people are jumping in there buying ATH because they think it's gonna moon through oblivion?

As said, HURRR DUURRRR I'M OUT

never again am I ever discussing TA with Veeky Forums retards, do as you wish

bye fucking impatient pajeets having panic attack every 5 minutes by staring onto chart and volume

Yup it's a big ass symmetrical triangle on long timeframes. You are also correct that it's painting an ascending triangle in the short term but biggest factor is NY skewed volumetric data so much so you need to watch if the follow up comes. But overall just from volume analysis the trend is healthy with a slight upward bias. Maybe there will be a breakout either by the end of this week or next week. You can succeed by either buying in around now or hold for a bigger swing play or you wait for the breakout/breakdown for a short timeframe play.

Now I know why you don't have much success with btc trading. You are very rigid in your style - be more flexible. You find success by being very short term or be play the long-term pivot style game. For alts I only like to use a very short-term intraday analysis unless the coin has retraced a good deal without a major pump and sat still around a certain price range.

How the fuck did you get that POE will moon today based on your TA? If you look at the one day charts, it's not due for another moon in at least 4-5 days

Nah, my bad success with BTC came from Market Makers putting up 500BTC buying/sell walls at the most irrational moments given TA.

I've even talked with few very very very good BTC traders and they told me the same and that they got fucked by these artificial prices many times.

Well you could say the same about TRX. Daily really doesn't matter that much at certain circumstances.

You don't have to take such a big step back to a 1 day timeframe chart when there is high volume. Look at it more on 2h, 6h charts.

I thought the same, but it doesn't apply always.

Yeah btc did some weird shit the last few weeks with whales pumping/dumping price in the last 12 seconds of an hourly candle close. Easy to predict them if you use a model that doesn't care about price action though.

Shouldn't watch order flow for btc too much; trading sideways market for btc requires a different mindset from bull/bear markets. You should just play the volatility/oscillations - you either get in a 1-3 day pivot trade with a reasonable level of success or you've missed it and you should hop out. Scalping btc on the other hand in a sideways market you must wait a hour or so for a 1-4 hour trend to get established then start scalping with tight SLs. But frankly alts probably give better returns than scalping btc atm.

This is where all the TA fags on Veeky Forums go
discord
dot
gg/GdpaeR