Mfw I bought every coin shilled on Veeky Forums and they're all about to be green

>mfw I bought every coin shilled on Veeky Forums and they're all about to be green

Is Veeky Forums really that bad? I'm up like 500 bucks in 12 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FN6pVrn
discord.gg/M2zvFvt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, you're only showing a tenth of the list.

cut that xvg bag, its over. buy eng instead

No REQ.

You missed the main grower you retard.

Does ENG still have room to grow?

Veeky Forums will make you gains long term as long as you set target prices and sell, but you won't become a millionaire.

Once it's posted on here it's too late.

These are the only coins I bought.

I think its gonna flip. I only have like 200 bucks in that coin anyway but...

Yeah it was all time high yesterday when I bought. Plus its up like 300% in the past 7 days and 115 in the past 24 hours...

How much do you have invested?

Probably depends on how lucky you are

4k USD

Biz ain't a bad resource but we have knowledge to all over our group ready to help at any moment discord.gg/FN6pVrn

You don’t understand what REQ is...its best you stay out.

Roll the dice one more time and buy VIBE - low cap with much potential due to being present at the biggest tech conference in the world-CES. Booth with Monster next to Samsung. VR hitting mainstream next year. 5x short term. At least 100x if you wait long enough.

I would dump Xvg ASAP btw.

You forgot DBC

TRX is mooning pretty hard rn, congrats on that

What the fuck, I have the same coins and they are all red.h

I have made decent money following biz advice. You need to be able to wade through all the shit to find the gold nuggets

>VIBE
source of that information?

tell us the gold nuggets

>I think its gonna flip. I only have like 200 bucks in that coin anyway but...
Just sell. Why are you holding a dogecoin fork that's been memed into being some great privacy coin despite a massive vulnerability just having been exposed yesterday? That shit's going to bleed for a while. Just take the small L.

What is the best resource? Please Bernd

it depends on a lot of things. i've tripled my money in just december by following the memes on biz. it's important to distinguish between the memes/funposting and the shills/pajeets. i've been coming to this site, sa, etc, since 2005 so i have an intuition about posting (which came at the cost of social skills). anyway, you have to be able to read the subtext or metatext or whatever that intuition is based off of. the coins that really mooned me were:

>xrp (i got in at 3000 and out at 4500. dumbass)
>sky (in at .0011, sold half at .0025 and still hold some)
>trx (been in and out of it a few times with moderate gains each time)
>FUN (in at 360 sold at 480 like 2 weeks before this recent moon)
>doge (33 sold at 44, in again at 56, sold half at 66 and holding)
>xlm (caught the first moon 2-3 weeks ago and sold at 1425)
>drgn (came late, bought only 100 at .00242 eth)

currently holding xmr, doge, sky, drgn, eth (i accidentally sold doge for king shitcoin so i just bought eth)

Thx I sold. Yeah I saw that leaking IP's shit and the FUD

Join discord.gg/M2zvFvt to pump and dump 2000% profit daily

teach me master, anyway how we can get in touch?

Not him but ive been on since 2004 and he is not talking bullshit about the intuition from being here long enough. Its not something you can learn outside of just spending years browsing. Funfact, you can even begin to tell people are from the chans in brief conversation, not from topic but general mannerisms and attitude.
Either way nov-december has been a ridiculous month for alts. OP's tactic wouldnt have done anywhere near as good from august through october.

>teach me master
you just have to lurk moar

>OP's tactic wouldnt have done anywhere near as good from august through october
agreedo but the shitposting tide would have been a different ride