>muh future of money
>buggy piece of shit
>double spend exploit, people printing free money

lol I will never buy this scam

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHh

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

YOU SUCK XRB RETARDS

POOBLOCKS CONGESTION

"yeah hi guys, we patched the cheat engine exploit, and corrected the price to 9 bucks and have banned all duper.
Kind Regards,"

LOl raitards BTFO

shitcoin scam ..

I am... in pain

IOTA had several bugs at it's time, their network shutdown for almost 3 days. It still rose to top 10, fud harder faggots.

The solution is already given by one of the devs:
"The solution to this issue is to quickly query the local node for the last sent transaction, and if valid continue. If not valid, resend. Otherwise a second node can be used for this purpose. Furthermore users with a ticket open simply need their transaction re-sent."

>fud harder faggots.
We're not fudding, it's a fact confirmed by the BitGrail. RaiBlocks is congested. TOP KEK!!! THE SINGLE REASON RAIBLOCKS WAS MOONING IS THAT IT WOULD NEVER CONGEST!

it's not a scam. scammers would come up with a better name.

"RAIBLOCKS"

what a stupid fucking name

I only have 30 Rai. Hopefully it crashes to $10 and I will go all-in and buy a couple of hundred

U SAID THAT THIS IS BETTER THAN IOTA REEEEEEEE

I WENT ALL IN

exit scam

Wasn't XRB supposed to handle x5000 the TNX of ETH? Cute USP you have there.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAH
I KNEW THIS SHIT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I'm glad I didn't buy this shitcoin

>have bugs
>centralise the network to sort out bugs
>literally unusable as a decentralised cryptocurrency
>literally no headway on making it function properly
>STILL worth 10 billion

If ever there was confirmation that we're in the arse end of a speculation based financial bubble it is IOTA and RaiBlocks being worth so much while offering so very very little.

Ripple, etc. They don't come out with good names or idiot are buying only shit with stupid names.

GO ALL OUT

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FKN SCAMCOIN

You're retarded if you immediately believe a pajeet exchange.

This is bitgrails fault it works fine anywhere else they fucked up the integration

Join discord.gg/M2zvFvt to fix your issues

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH SOLD AT 36$ BYE SCAMCOIN

>>have bugs
>>centralise the network to sort out bugs
>>literally unusable as a decentralised cryptocurrency
what the fuck are you talking about?

ALL THIS FUD
AND ITS STILL ABOVE 25$
DEVS ALREADY HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THIS

lol coping hard fucking idiots. We all knew this shit would happen and XRB would be exposed. THe devs would always fkn dodge questions like this

I just sold all my bags it's dropping like a rock

Ripple is a good name, Iota is a brilliant name, Cardano ist somewhat weird but could work like Ethereum did, Monero is a bit stupid, IoTChain is a clear rip off, Stellar I'm not so sure about, NEM is stupid, NEO is good but a scam, EOS is gay, TRON is gayer, Qtum how do you even pronounce it, but RAIBLOCKS is the worst name ever

>SOLD AT 36$
Good luck withdrawing your money!

I know this shitcoin was too good to be true. Decentralized, feeless, scalable and secure? Lol, it's probably none of those.

hope you got out with a profit. I don't have anything against holders, just fkn blind fucks who can't see this coin is worthless. Everyone should just sell now n secure any profits they have.

BIG DUMP INCOMING HOLY SHIT

Isn't Bitgrail Raiblocks's official exchange?

Rai is pretty cool

Damn, someone's really scared of this coin. I've never seen such FUD literally everywhere I go.

This definitely isn't massive fudding so you can buy in cheap.

lol yea. this is real FUD because shit is actually going wrong

my decision not to buy came immediately after visiting their shit tier website, I literally said wtf is this shit out loud

Yeah they're all shaking in their boots because the won't be able to afford enough to make it when this hits 100 in a few weeks

indeed. the devs are brainless faggots most likely relying on Pajeets in india to do the "hard work"

its a fucking scam and its going nowhere

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH REKT

THIS IS A BITGRAIL PROBLEM RETARDS. Listen to the creator of another exchange.

jaydubs (raiexchange bawss) - Today at 12:30 PM
the problem is: the node software has a bug where a transaction will not be broadcasted to the network, but will still be recorded in the local database and doesn't know any better.

this is normally extremely rare, until you start doing bitgrail/mercatox levels of traffic.

that being said: there is a built in command in the RPC server to rebroadcast blocks. the solution is the simplest one in the world: you run multiple nodes and have them listen to eachother for redundancy.
But bitgrail is lazy as fuck and doesnt want to implement self-sanity checks.
----------------

>FUD
It's not FUD, you cuck. It's a fact. The exchange that trades Rai just confirmed that their network is crashing because it's congested.
The sole purpose of this shitcoin was to create a fast and feeless network that would never get congested.

Oh wow a bitgrail bug...

Reddit btfo. The is Bernie all over again.

Doesn't that mean bitgrail could technically double spend like crazy and generate XRB from thin air right now anyways because XRB is a shitcoin that is literal shit and everyones trying to ignore all of its problems hoping it keeps going up in price when its just going to lure a chink in to kill them later regardless?

....that pajeet exchange is the reason XRB is $30

well to make big gains, you gotta risk in shitcoins, this one's not looking good

the fact that older people read shit like this and say its all bullshit makes me laugh this shit is free money

hahahahaha, every negative comment basically translates to:

"omfg i browse Veeky Forums, /r/cryptocurrency, bitcointalk whilst refreshing blockfolio 18 hours a day and still can't manage to get gains like this :'("

seriously, FUD harder you absolute gay cunts

chadblocks top 10 2018 easy lol you're an idiot if you disagree

>pajeet

See:
Exactly this.

XRB is crashing big time now. BTFO Lol

then whos trump?

Accumulate.

good. time to buy more :^)

time to sell and later on buy dip or hold for safety?

hold for now. worse things happend to iota and look where they are now. keep an eye on the price and don't sell at a loss if it's really going to dump

Holy shit, now somebody has to edit the transaction pic with TOO MANY TRANSACTIONS

whats going to happen when mercatox comes back online?

Dump or meet in the middle of the 2 exchange prices

I sold, feeling pretty shit about it, but there seemed to be something going on.

>it's gonna overtake QTUM

iota

>bitgrail wont let you cash out
>mercatox down
HAHAHA crash you shit

People here have been warning about this happening for weeks, but you greedy blind idiots dismissed it as FUD every time.

you can cashout with bitgrail 0.5 btc per day without KYC and XRB withdrawals are free (minimum is 1 xrb).

>it's listed only on that fishy exchange, it's a scam!
>look, that exchange just confirmed a bug in rai, look!!!
Low-quality pajeets fuding around.

BitGrail stopped all withdrawals and deposits

Fucking hell I got my money out just in time then.

Bring me reddit salt when able please.

Yeah
I'm kinda sad I didn't keep it though. Could make some money buying the dip.

They seem like really great guys.

Yea exchange that fucking manipulated drops in price so that they can accumulate you retard. This shit is going into 100s in a few weeks.

You are retarded if you haven't bought the dip. Just bought some more cucks

HOLY FUCK THAT'S RICH

BAHHAAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED YOU RETARDS

Yea, there are Italians that are losing exchange advantage trying to fuck shit up. I mean, why even take it public? Oh my every single crypto had problems with withdrawals, only Italians went out of their way to fud even though devs aid "Look its pretty easy to fix, please lets take it private".

They are pissed of for losing the exchange advantage.

How far will it drop? Is 480 sats realistic?

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAH.

> Buy IOTA.

no one should be surprised a shady scam exchange run by hotheads is terrible at PR. they should have just taken the wallet offline and tweeted down for maintenance.

twitter.com/RaiExchange/status/948223941620977666

small bug, simple fix. bitgrail are just incompetent assholes who are pissed because their shitty exchange will be made irrelevant for xrb trading in a few days time.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU PEOPLE
SATOSHI WASN'T A RETARDED PAJEET
CAP THEOREM

Dips over. You missed out again.

Ahahahahahahaha

>bitgrail doesn't let me deposit
>mercatox is down
fuck me right

IOTA has real usecase as the network is explicitly eventually consistent as a whole, but can be immediately consistent on a side chain. So the network can be both trusted and trustless, which is great for doing internal transactions fast and external transactions securely.
XRB is genuinely worse tech.

Anyone who actually understand the code behind it can confirm? It's not actually sustainable?

Yeah but it actually works right now.

The guy coded at AMD for years. These regular crypto coding monkeys cannot compare.

sweet summer child