Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

1st Place Best Place Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's V4+Chibi Gen:
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

Commissions:
imgur.com/a/R79Pd

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

tivvito.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, Imp week when?

The absolute madwoman

Reposting from previous thread.

You are a young hunter tasked with exploring a new island, one that should be uninhabited. However, that becomes painfully obvious as being untrue. The monsters here have evolved to a more humanoid state and have begun making societies there, though most are still rather primitive. Among these species are "Princesses", who stand out among the rest. Monsters lower on the food chain usually have smaller territories, but higher populations. As you move up, the population drops and the territory increases.
Your job in all of this? Either capture or seduce these "Princesses" and learn more about them.

Our current list for the gen is as follows: Rathian, Rathalos, Yian Kut Ku, Yian Garuga, Gravios, Melynx, Aptonoth, Velocidrome, Plesioth, Diablos, Lao Shun Long, Fatalis, Khezu, Gypceros, Kelbi, and Kirin.

Pictured above is Yian Kut Ku. Should she be more monstrous or is she fine as she currently is?

She is fine just as she is

Yeah, we are trying to go with more girl monsters than monster girls, if you understand. We were considering asking the artist to draw a version with a beak to see if that is better suited for it.

>Yeah, we are trying to go with more girl monsters than monster girls, if you understand. We were considering asking the artist to draw a version with a beak to see if that is better suited for it.

So why ask for our opinion on the design if you were never planning on using it?

We want more input outside of just the two of us.

Warham when?

It might be the final design (before coloring) if no one really has any problems with it.

I think she could stand to be a bit toothier since the yian kut ku is normally seen shomping on those rolly bugs

Konchus.

gesundheit

Dogblin!

What are some fetishes that you guys would want to see in more girls?
Me, I'd like some egg laying/oviposition. Also, what all princesses are most likely to be oviparous?

All this Gobbo is a danger yaknow.
Goth
Hyper assets and Expansion
Headpats
Cuddling

Insect.

Kobold
Gator
Harpy
Pheonix
Flumph
Mimic
Griffin

Just off the top of my head.

haha

Pregnancy outside of that one elf and gobbo. Wanna put buns in the oven of every princess.
EVERY princess.
That's about as vanilla as I get,
anything else wouldn't be kosher outside of /trash/

She's fine, but for a monster hunter gen, I say in general go more monterious, otherwise you lose out on what makes a lot o the monsters special and unique.

We need more then 2 vore princesses guys come on

I'm sure many more than that are capable of eating you.

Capable? Yes.
Willing? Not really.

there is never enough gobbo

Girl monsters.

>mimic
>laying eggs
>not reproducing by budding
Lad

Trash thread is a graveyard anyway, go on

Pretty sure Nanny has impregnation. And it’s certainly implied for rabbit and hare.

Ah, Towergirls. Always nice to see this pop up!

Vore, impregnation, possession, and egg laying.

>not reproducing by swallowing her victims and spitting out a mimic version of them

That's not reproduction, that's assimilation.

assimilation for the victim, reproduction for the mimic

Honestly, a bigger variety of vore. ALL we have is the soft stuff.

I mean the 7 dragons and Giant Princess can just eat you if you want hard vore

Wait, arn;t there, like, 10? Also, not him, but wouldn;t DP1 just swallow whole, and the other likrly refuse?

Hahaha, wasn't expecting that to end up as the thread header.

Princess Discussion of the Day #148
Bugbear Princess

The "Treats you roughly" but is actually "Thoughtful and loving" is a pretty popular combo. Outcome is usually decent though so I can see why it is used a lot.

Bugbear is one of the oldest planned fan gen girls that I can remember, or at least one of the earliest I saw since I had not joined yet back then.

The learned women do not seem to really fit with Bugbear's attitude and design and the kingdom is called "Whiplash cave". It is funny to imagine that most of the kingdom is like the companion though and they are all really embarrassed of having Bugbear as a princess.

Both Wealth and Power bonuses are essentially identical this time, a Knowledge boost that is directed at either increasing wealth or power.

Female alternative for

Posting some of the images ive got from a drawthread

Got some fanart for one of best fusion princesses

Heres another delivery of Riddle princess

Now have the greatest princess to ever grace these threads

Something I noticed about Gen3Exp, with your first week of discussion done.

Its layout is pretty shit. Not necessarily its selection, though it doesn't have too many favorites in my eyes, but in its actual placement of princesses.

It might be what turned me off of a lot of it, but its so... brown and drab. Top row is all dark colors, with some red and black thrown in. Row 2 has radiant and bugbear, adding two more browns to completely surround water and homunculus, homu herself being pretty drab green/gray as well. Then you got a fair bit of pale blue with Jotun, Scylla, Wisp, and Paladin. All before getting two more largely brown additions with fudge and drake.

It just so saturated in those narrow bands of color. Doesn't help that they are clustered together at the top either.

While it seems pretty minor, I'd suggest if we ever go back and do final pass overs on previous fan gens, to see if any location swaping could benefit the girls/make the chart more structurally appealing.

Mimic, DP1, Slime, Merrow. There might be some others that could do it as well (I could see the snake/lamia type princesses doing it). Original Drider also had as one of her dowries eating another princess and taking her item.

Given how specific fetish it is, I don't think we really need more.

I miss when squire was popular.

me too man, me too

Next level mimicry.

Wait, someone actually likes GM?

I kinda do. I mean, she's nothing special, but she's not terrible and I'm always willing to have a slot for her.

Plus, I'd imagine she'd make good friends with Jabberwocky

Uploading the last fanart i got from yesterday

More cute catdog fusion princess

Catgirls arming herself with deadly weapons

Broquest is best quest. We got two lovely girls from them

Manticore is indeed best girl. Its a darn shame she doesnt get more love

Cougar princess is quite the predator

Khazrak dont try it! I have the high ground!

I swear that meme and bane is never going to get old for me

All of the imgur links from the OP are too low of resolution to read. Am I retarded?

Are you on mobile? Imgur is pretty low res on mobile

Click the image, then open that image in a new tab, it should be at full res then.

I feel like bugbear should have had more monstrous companions to go with her theme and since the term "bugbear" has been used to describe an incredibly wide variety of monsters

Once the fiercest enemies.

Now the best bros.

You know this isn't /gsg/, right?

Yeah I am spicing up your guys lifes a bit.

And I am extreamly high

btw that is /twg/

BattleMode go

She's lovely

I want to float around inside her

Now all we need is Rust Princess and a big lipped Mimic Princess to join her, and we'll have ourselves a web comic

What

It's a reference to the web comic Rusty and Co

Leskaviene and Celia are super cute. Heres more fanart of them

Adorable.

Who are these cutes?

They're part of Brumus Caravan girls

woah whered ya get that?! Thats amazing

I have no idea who these two are but more?

I got this from a drawthread. The artist who drew this is tivvito, his tumblr is
tivvito.tumblr.com/

Gimic!

Is it a Goblin or is it a Mimic?

I was hoping this day had never come. Best girl mimic fused with worst girl goblin

Aren't these someone else's furry OCs? Celia belongs to some guy named NN who commissions her every now and again.

they are, I got permission to use em, their creators even made stats for em, though I cant post it cause of my comp bein a dickbag as of right now

Is there really no zoom option on the map in Subtitle Pending? I literally cannot click on the Rhinestone Carnival to do the Knight Princess dungeon because my wagon sprite is too big, and I can't go anywhere else because even if I take them off my roster, Knight Princess says she doesnt want to do anything besides that dungeon. Why haven't these critical UI problems been fixed ages ago?

Oh man, my lame art does not deserve fan art

Princess Discussion of the Day #149
Jotun Princess

So I know basically nothing about Jotuns so somebody will have to fill that in. Maybe Cheesecake since I am pretty sure he made this girl.

Seems like some kind of northern ice titan with size changing abilities.

She is one of the scariest looking fighters we've had so far, even her meek shield maiden seems like she could do some damage.

The "Wears nothing under those robes" part seems a little strange since they both seem pretty heavily clothed. I'm guessing it was written before art was done. I mean, all girls are eventually naked under a certain amount of clothes.

The wealth bonus is nice. Fire and ice combo but limited to weapon enchantments. Nice to have a more focused take on elemental powers.

Power bonus for HUGE weapons bonus is neat as well

The whole "grudge against the gods" thing is a little weird and probably heavily related to Jotun myths but it gives her a neat interaction with Gen II girls. Shame she was not in Gen II herself, seems more weird to have something related to specific bonuses on a chart without those bonuses.

Highlight over the territory and a button should appear that says 'Select Territory'. I think they're working on it.

Jotuns are frost giants in norse mythology

Aftermath

Gelatinous Cubes are known badasses.

Not to smart though.

Rhinestone Carnival is one of the territories that doesn't have that button.

Filthy Goblin

That's pretty thin for combining 2 maidens with thiccness.

I just get the mean of thiccness

But Ever, that's so boring!

Okay, all is forgiven cause that's adorable.

Is this the Ghost wedding alt?

She looks so poofy! Dawww.