THE FUDDERS WERE RIGHT!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BitGrail/status/948204439403417602
discord.gg/M2zvFvt
twitter.com/bitgrail
twitter.com/RaiExchange/status/948223941620977666
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I take no pleasure in being right. just secure your gains and get out while you can raiblockers.

is this real? post link

IOTA had several bugs at it's time, their network shutdown for almost 3 days. It still rose to top 10, fud harder faggots.

The solution is already given by one of the devs:
"The solution to this issue is to quickly query the local node for the last sent transaction, and if valid continue. If not valid, resend. Otherwise a second node can be used for this purpose. Furthermore users with a ticket open simply need their transaction re-sent."

Join discord.gg/M2zvFvt to pump and dump

Here's the link, faggot OP

It really is happening. Like said, it's not pretty, but I have done my share of asking people to take caution

I knew something didn’t feel right about this.

I even made a thread on biz stating it doesn’t make sense. Huge community following and huge Marketcap but on a shit exchange? The fuck was going on? And the growth was just unprecedented.

I wonder if this will cause mass selling which will make the problem worse.

twitter.com/bitgrail

SOLD MY ENTIRE STACK YESTERDAY. SO GLAD I DID

seen this post 10 times today, try harder

And I've sold everything. Thanks OP.

oops

"Invalid blocks" doesn't sound good. if it's fixable like that then good

>I even made a thread on biz stating it doesn’t make sense. Huge community following and huge Marketcap but on a shit exchange? The fuck was going on? And the growth was just unprecedented.
You're dumb. The market cap is because of people who think it's the next BTC, and the shit exchanges are because the bigger ones haven't bothered to implement it.

The real negatives are that this sort of thing was so likely to happen because it's never been battle-tested and boom it has a 4b market cap

WEW LAD

People on twitter have confirmed wallet to wallet works fine though

Pure coincidence.

IOTA was under attack from mining groups, and Its cutting edge tech for IoT application.

XRB died due to being coded like shit on its own.

Big difference

thanks op, just sold 100k

So, uh, can I sell on Bitgrail now?

Holy shit

OY VEYY GOYIM DELETE THIS

>”We’re happy to get you sorted out”
>literally DELETE THIS: the tweet

I guess the raiblocks team doesn’t like being exposed as frauds.

What's wrong with that? If it's a non-fatal issue the right thing IS not to cause mass hysteria. That's not good for anybody. And I don't own XRB anymore

it's already down to $29 boss

> who haven’t bothered to implement it

So the next BTC, exchanges don’t want to bother to implement? Yet a shit exchange that’s potentially about to MtGox does. O..ok.

I’m well aware of the scenario retard. If this coin hits Binance and still continues to soar then well done. However the circumstances behind it are very sketch.

They're not frauds, retard. The product just has problems

holy shit

Holy shit you're a brainlet. They didn't implement it because it's a lot more trouble than adding ERC20 tokens. With that there's a lot of work and an increased risk of fucking something up, which would melt all the profit they would get from the trade fees. They've been cautious with new tech, but Binance was just gonna implement it.

"XRB deposit under maintenance"

....sigh

jej

Seems like this flawless, perfect crypto that popped out of nowhere and solved every blockchain issue in the world that hundreds of cryptos have been trying to solve for years isn't so flawless after all.

>PLS DELETE THIS

AHAHAHAHAAH

Thanks, just sold. I thought this coin sounded to good to be true desu.

typical Italian Narcissistic defensive behaviour.

this, fucking booters

I love this meme

HAHAHAHAH XRB PRICE CRASHING BY THE SECOND LOLOLOL

How the fuck am I supposed to sell when I can't deposit the XRB from my wallet into the shitty fucking exchange

Nope, rising again.

lmao all these sweaty hands, prepare your wojaks

Lol got ya

>Trusting (((Zack Shapiro)))

(((shapiro))) is a fake italian name bud.

Nobody is fudding man people are just wondering what they should do next

>please don't stop our pump
>you will hear from our lawyers for potential gain loss
zozzle

Solution already given here:

twitter.com/RaiExchange/status/948223941620977666

It's a bitgrails mistake NOT XRB.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have 3 ETH stuck on Bitgrail, but it'd be worth losing it all just to see the Raicucks cry for months.

Or even better, Raiblocks goes back down to $5 since it's now proven that the tech is fucking garbage, when it can't even handle its current small user activity.

BitGrail is pulling a dump themselves so they can invest and suck up a large majority of the market.

DAMAGE CONTROL, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop posting that ugly cuck, retard

come again?

You're stupid. That guy is not even part of the dev team, just a random creator of another exchange.

Uh huh. Every other crypto starts as an ERC20 token then converts to main net but not XRB cuz they’re the next bitcorn right?

Good luck fren.

discord DOT gg/M2zvFvt FOR FREE PUMPS no chumps

>The market cap is because of people who think it's the next BTC
yeah, we never heard that one before

It was an example, in case you didn't notice. It's easy to implement a token or blockchain #394 but something novel is harder to implement and fuck up

There's probably tens of thousands of nerds who think this is the next coming of BTC

where did you see this?

>There's probably tens of thousands of idiots

fixed that for you

> falling for FUD by a pajeet that can't even spell

already sold an hour ago haha

Damn Veeky Forums I really thought you were smarter than that.

1) The issue in itself comes from a lack of hardware meaning their node isn't powerful enough to handle all the traffic

2) BitGrail is to blame since the beginning of the exchange : they've been using a single hot wallet for all transactions

3) BG have most of their money in XRB from tx fees, there is little to no interest for them to voluntarily create a shitstorm. Oh wait but...

4) What's happening right now is BG creating mass panic to bag up on cheap XRB while they still can. Why ? Because they know they won't have any volume once the coin gets listed on KuCoin, RaiExchange and Binance.

5) You could call that MtGoxLite

Bingo.

im gonna get some raiblocks
anyone got a referral for bitgrail?

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

1) False. It's a rare, difficult to reproduce, bug in the node that makes it forget to broadcast transactions every now and then.

2) Both parties are to blame, but the devs have worked with them and have proposed a workaround. The fact that Bitgrail hasn't implemented it and instead do what they're doing now speaks for itself though.

As for the rest, yeah, they're just manipulating the price with this garbage. Anyone with funds there should work on taking them out ASAP.

>Fuck bitcorn, slow transactions
>I'll use my raiblocks to pay for things instantly
>I'll have a triple berry cobbler frappuccino please
>What, it's not working, again?
>Ah, the transaction volumes must be up again
>C-c-can I still get the triple berry cobbler frappuccino? I can come back tomorrow with cash

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
We need a none paneer exchange asap