Stat me

stat me

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa

master of karate

Feats: Occular Patdown

Wrong character.

He's a Bard with super low int and a cat food related buff to charisma.

Don't forget his level in Ranger for Favored Enemy:Rat

I thought that was innate to his rat basher. Also he can throw a box with an H on it once per round.

Here you go OP

Jesus Christ I can't believe I made these in 2011, that was seven years ago

Favoured enemy: Nightman
Dennis obviously has divine ranks

Post the rest of them user! I'm genuinely considering using them as NPC's in a game and seeing if the players notice.

CON 20

OK, but you won't get much use out of them

Someone pointed out a while ago that Frank should be a troll but I'm pretty sure I made these before that episode aired.

What system is that? I'm having trouble recognizing it

+2d8 radiant damage when you strike an enemy with your bare fists.

Risus

Animal companion is a box of hornets.

Charisma is a solid 5.

Favored enemy: the Night Man

>campaign
>chronicle
well done.

Who here wants to pay the troll toll?

That's a boy's hole, isn't it

>No Mind Skill: Bird Law

>None of them using the same system

>2011

>after a local board games cafe experiences an unprecedented surge in popularity, the gang catches wind and plans to cash in on it by establishing philly's first board games bar
>they decide to do a dry run by having a tabletop rpg night and each prepare their own character sheets for it, but when they get together on the night, everyone has prepared sheets for different systems
>after a brief but intense argument about whose fault it is and why, dennis steps in as the voice of reason and states that there's no sense in playing themselves in a tabletop game, the idea is imagination and creatively inserting yourself into the role
>frank asks what they're going to do instead, what, swap sheets and try to play each other?
>dennis says no, goddamn it frank, he spends enough time with these assholes without having to try and be them as well
>no, says dennis
>what we need to do
>is find people to play us who don't know us at all
And so the gang kidnaps five random strangers and co-GM a chaotic game in which they force five terrified Philadelphians to play a dysfunctionally co-dependent group of broken humans.

>Glamour muscles

Say that to my face, bro.

It writes itself!

am Teddy. Once you read this you cannot get out. Finish reading this until it is done! As I said, I am Teddy. I am 13 years old and have no eyes and blood all over my face. I am dead. If you don't post this in 12 threads, I will come to ur house at midnight and hide under ur bed. When ur asleep I'll kill you. Don't believe me? Case 1: Patty Buckles got this email. She doesn't believe in chain letters. Well, foolish Patty. She was sleeping when her TV started flickering on and off. Now she's not with us anymore. Haha Patty, haha. You don't wanna be like Patty, do you? Case 2: George M Simon hates chain mail, but he didn't wanna die that night. He put it in 4 threads. Not good enough George. Now George is in a coma & we don't know if he'll ever wake up. Haha George haha! Now, you don't wanna be like George do you? Case 3: Valarie Tyler got this letter. Another chain letter she thought. She only put this in 7 threads. Well, that night when she was having a shower she saw Bloody Mary
Me

i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other threads i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans

Once you read this you cannot get out. Finish reading this until it is done! As I said, My name is Sasha Rominske. I am a 247lb Russian male and I would love to fuck you in your hollow eye sockets and rub my dick in the blood running down your face. I am clinically insane. If you don't post this in 12 threads, I will wait in my house at midnight when you hide under my bed. When you think I'm asleep and try to kill me I'll rape your face. Don't believe me? Come and get face fucked.