ICX

I boarded this bad boy last night, am I in time for the true moon mission?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im also considering doubling my position right now. whats the next few weeks looking like icxbros?

I'm only a recent convert, moved all my Ark over into ICX due to the upcoming conference and mainet release.
I don't know if this has the possibility to go crazy parabolic like ANS did but we're definitely heading up in the short term

This is gonna be the next super moon

Hope you're right, all signs look good

i just bought in this morning. hoping to get at least 3x when mainnet comes out this month.

I have 666 ICX.

Will I make it?

pray to satan for them sweet 6x gains user

lol

we are headed to 7$ today. get comfy

just rode the REQ pump for a nice x2 now i'm all in ICX

this market is kino

coin loyalists constantly getting btfo

That buy wall though

looking like a moon mission if we can break this next wall

and previous AtH of 0.00053

Sold an 2 hours ago to get into trx. SOld trx at 610 and back into ICX with an extra 800 even at the higher ICX price.

I fucking love this game. I cant believe I make 13.50 USD an hour to listen to bullshit complaints by people.

dumped 2000 Ark into ICX over the weekend, this one is going to do well.

I fucking hate whales

they're such greedy cunts

I guess this is the shit you have to put up with in an unregulated market though

I never thought gooks would make me rich

gonna explode

whale took down the wall

Been in the game for a month and only lost money, finally decided to just allin this coin and HODL instead of diversifying like a pussy and FOMOing in shit. I believe in you ICX, make me rich

fuck i should have went all in. im at 45%

discord DOT gg/M2zvFvt FOR FREE PUMPS (we did this coin today)

newfag here. what is meant by "buy wall"

>only getting around to icx today
how's the weather in new delhi, pajeet

Green are buy order, red are sell orders. This is a depth chart visualizing the both. They are known as "walls".

Hate to be that guy but how do I read this and predict whats gonna happen

if we can break this small wall at 5100 it looks like we will hit ATH

7$ NIGGAS

I found this out last week. Been chasing pumps (mostly on kucoin) and have made more in two weeks than the rest of my life combined

You don't, nobody knows what's going to happen. Jesus Christ are you twelve?

Strap in boys

It's honestly not reliable, buy and sell walls can be posted and pulled in a moments notice so many whales put them up to try ad manipulate prices one direction or the other.

You can look at a red sell wall as a lot of resistance, but the truth is a ton of sell orders is also a ton of potential buy orders that can be eaten up if a coin is undervalued.
On the flip side a green wall means there's a ton of demand for the coin, but it also means there's a ton of suckers to sell to, if the coin is way overbought

More sell orders means a higher sell wall and more supply in the exchange lowering the price. The more buy orders means there's more demand and less supply on the exchange raising the price. Simple economics if you think about it. See how there's huge sell orders? When they getting knocked out, you'll more green candles. It comes down to balance and tipping points.

In terms of predictions, learn how to read candlesticks and times between the 1/5 minute candles and the zoomed out 15 minute and 1 hour timeframes and use bollinger lines and MA(CD).

It takes time to understand the technical analysis side of charts. Take time every day to go to Investopedia and learn something. If you're not learning something new in terms of economics each day for several months if you're new, you should be.

this is shit is breaking 7 now just imagine when Korean exchanges get a hold of it

I'm ready.

strapped in with 2850, hoping to get to 3000 before mainnet

Why is it rising, main net release is in like 20+ days, not on Korean exchanges (no rumors), nothing on twitter ect.

I won't sell though bought in at 2$ all in but this small moon is confusing me.

4900 new floor? fuck i should've bought more when it was 3.5k

look at that initial picture again. the further left you go, the more green, because the lower the price, the more people want to buy.

similarly, the further right you go, the more people want to sell. when there is a straight vertical red line like that, it means that a ton of people want to sell their coins at that given price, meaning that the price is likely to get stuck there until the sell orders are filled

you're not the only person who knows things are going to happen in advance

you just dont get it, this will be $30 by march. People dont want to miss out on that train when ICX was trading at a local maximum low of $5 for a week already and it wasnt going to go any lower

People are scrambling to buy the rumor.

Remember the S2X fork on November?
People were selling alts more than 3 weeks in advance to not be left behind.

thank you user!

When is the massive mooning starting in your opinion? When's the conference?

In Crypto, conferences usually mean massive dumps.

Bought 1100 last night. I am ready.

Usually but this one has a few catalysts. No Korean exchanges prior to the event, unknown speed capacities on the mainnet, and promised surprise announcements. I think it will be an inflection point.

not bad, you should have a nice month

Okay guys, you got me. Do I sell all my DBC (20k) and go all in on ICX? What's your take on this?

is this the new floor?

That's your call senpai. I honestly don't know much about Dragon.

Who put up the 1488 sell order? lolololo

MOON MISSION CANCELLED, DELUDED ICONIES WILL NEVER BE RICH

back to your cage, pajeet