XRB might get delisted

Exit as quick as possible

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RaiExchange/status/948223941620977666
twitter.com/bomberfrancy/status/948229055333183488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are accusing exchange about this problem? wow, they are ever worse than iota devs

LOL. This would be the end, get fucked. GET FUCKED.

daje france, rcoddio

Raikt

so glad i didnt but this pnd shit

SOLD IT

Yea, except its other users doing it.

Sell your XRB and buy TRX

There is little time before it hits 600 sats.

CHINKS + DOGGIES LITERALLY CANNOT FAIL Veeky Forums

You dumb fucks, this guy works for BitGrail, not RaiBlocks. I spoke to him when I had a withdrawal issue and he fixed it. He doesn't have the power to delist anything, I don't know why he's being an idiot on Twitter.

acussing who of what?

>He doesn't have the power to delist anything
He literally owns BitGrail.

Do you know what delist means?

stop fucking fud'ing bitgrail can't delist XRB it's the only thing they do

Yes they can.

also kucoin/binance are getting it soon so bitgrail wont matter the least bit

I hope they do delist useless cunts

let them delist it who gives a shit lol

fucking pajeet exchange running a single node for all their traffic lmao

>exchange too lazy to implement self sanity checks on another node
>threatens to delist the only fucking coin they trade

Ahahahaha buying dip.

XRB is BitGrail's largest exchange right now for them. If it gets delisted, it's going to plummet the price so low that we don't even know if it'll go back again to where it is right now. The only savior right now: if it get's listed on Binance, but this isn't a certainty.

Delist it now!!

I fucking hope that happens. I'll be another 20 grand of the cunts and watch it go to the moon when it gets on non-retarded exchanges.

IT IS a Bitgrail problem you retards.
twitter.com/RaiExchange/status/948223941620977666

Bitgrail is so shit that they couldn't mantain more than ONE fucking node for the WHOLE XRB market, that's how cheap and retarded they are.
That's THEIR mistake, not XRB.

lol just checked twitter, this shit real. delist gonna be sooooo gold hahahahahaha

haha fucking pajeets, its always someone else fault. never their own

haha all the retard fucks buying right now are gonna get REKT lol. inb4 mass pink wojacks when xrb is delisted

I'LL BUY...

NOOOOOO MY LAMBO IS INSIDE THAT EXCHANGE NOOOOOOOO
YOU TOLD ME IT WAS THE FUTURE NOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAA

shit is heating up. pic VERY related

twitter.com/bomberfrancy/status/948229055333183488

Fucking hell this guido is such a whiny bitch. Seriously, I'd much rather give my transaction fees to the chinks than to this whiny mama's boy guido.

HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA
Soon as they get some money they all start acting like niggers
HAHAHAH
HAHAH

yep. honestly, the sooner xrb rids itself of a scammy shitexchange like bitgrail, the better. nobody likes using it. the fees are atrocious and the owner is a complete retard.

bring on raiexchange, kukoin and binance so they can avoid this stupid public drama and get on with the gains

the only reason anyone uses bitgrail is to buy xrb

why would he delist it? lmao

>calling your business partners retards in public

the absolute state of crypto ladies and gentlemen

I'm genuainely curious how the relationship between Bitgrail and raiblocks works. They're basically the only place to get XRB. You'd think they'd be tight. How the hell did XRB end up on Bitgrail of all places otherwise?

>trusting italians
They don't even trust themselves. Got to be one to know one.

It literally takes the only exchange that has xrb to tweet fud to make chadcoin "dip"

Priceless

Cya at $500 nocoiners

Again, you blind retarded faggot, it's two exchanges fighting, there's even a word "exchange" in the name. God I'll fucking laugh at biztards when Rai is $35 before the day ends

>Greece
kek

if he delisted xrb his exchange would literally lose 99% of it's trade

this guy would be cucking himself out of so much money

but then again he might have such a pumped ego and be so fragile that he might actually do it the absolute mad cunt

B-but muh 15000 txs per second
WHy cant it take that amount in an hour, mommy?

fud for at least the 10th time in 3 days. nice one il see you guys at 35$ by tonight

Are you that dense?

The problem here lies with the fact that a FUCKING EXCHANGE is trying to run everything on a single node because this Italian Pajeet never bothered using a second one after Rai exploded

XRB tech is so good, a whole EXCHANGE was running on only one node.

>not in XLR
>not in BitGrail

im enjoying this fallout

better invest in kneepads pajeet
your shit token is going down

It's already bounced back to $30. I got up at 3am thinking to buy a bunch more if it kept dipping but there's not even any point now.

holy shit haha XRB is deadddddd

Yeah for real, I bought in at 14 and you'd better fucking believe I'll buy in again at 25 if this retard delists.

>XRB tech is so good, a whole EXCHANGE was running on only one node.

Good point

7000/s is the amount for the entire network not a single node, retard

ironically this. half these programming dev fags in crypto dont even know what a MBA is or even understand why its so important these days.

GUYS this tweet is from RaiEXCHANGE not from Raiblocks. They use the same logo. Basically it's a rival exchange opening on the 9th.

>it's up to exchanges to run the network

top kek, fuck this pajeetcoin

thank fuck. don't want to give this wop any more of my unearnt magic internet money if i can avoid it.

>MBA
>important
Neat.

they would become irrelevant

no one is using BitGrail for their BTC/ETH trading

its an XRB exchange and that is the only reason anyone has been signing up there