ITT, try to base a constructive, non-explicit...

ITT, try to base a constructive, non-explicit, consistent and narratively neutral character concept or setting idea around one of your own fetishes.
That is, it can be used as a jumping-off point for other character/setting ideas, it doesn't involve sex, sexual intercourse or genitalia, it doesn't contradict the rest of the setting/itself and it doesn't receive any special moral privileges or disproportionate attention.
It passes if you could plausibly run it in a game with a bunch of youth club kids and not get into legal trouble.
There'll be plenty of people willing to tear the idea a new asshole, too, so just post stuff you want criticized.

I'm playing a witch who's in her 40s.

Stop posting this shit everyday, you degenerate shitposting fuck

Well, I've recently developed a fetish for needleplay, so I guess just an acupuncturist? That's pretty safe and non-lewd.

A sweet, demure, kind hearted sorceress who turns into a rampaging psychopath when her crush is threatened or hurt.

Easy.

Tell me the definition of shitposting.
It's more relevant, more appreciated and has more constructive results than the currently trending /pol/posting and the people who bite on to it.
Given, that's not saying all that much, but it's better than what you can post and I'll keep on posting it until it gets crowded out by better content or stops getting replies.
Alternately, I'll stop posting when one of you finally explains to me what "degeneracy" is and why it's objectively bad.
Or maybe I'll even try to make it a general.

user here who helped to make some of good threads on Veeky Forums that started as magical realm things - I like this thread, I will soon add to it myself.
And yeah /pol/tards can go back to there containment board.

Other note, general with such ideas while silly idea, sounds like it would lead to some glorios creations (or failing that, groups of players)

G I R L A B S
I
R
L
A B S
B
S

Yeah making that into a feat or a monster

That's not a girl. That's a woman.

How do you know?

You healer who's happy to help everyone he meets

It's anime. Despite looking like an athlete in her mid 20s, she's an ordinary high school girl.

I hate anime so freaking much

>I want anime to depict teenage girls accurately: scrawny, insecure, hostile, petty and weak
How can you type and give double handjobs at the same time, you flaming homo?

So mother to race of monsters - a kobold lady who leaves her eggs in small hidden caches in cities to later hatch and take over.

A magical boy who never wanted to be a meguka and has to go through a standard issue "cowardly and sad protagonist learns how to be a hero" arc. However, once he's become a Hero, he has to deal with the fact that his idea of heroism is completely genre inappropriate.

Can't be done.

A fierce warrior transformed into small, harmless, but ultimately cute critter. Good thing there's lots of examples in popular media to pick from.

You should learn to ignore threads user

Barmaid who got interested in alchemy after helping an alchemist play a prank on one of his party members

Why can't it? Like, can you tell me what the fetish in mine () is?
Huh, I'm genuinely curious as to where the magical realm part comes in.

You're probably condensing it a bit.
First of all, tell us what potions she'll be using on who.

>>I want anime to depict teenage girls accurately: scrawny, insecure, hostile, petty and weak
I mean, hey, NGE went pretty big with that.

Because it directly involves deeply sexual and sadistic themes. That is, my primary fetish is predicated upon horror pregnancy, mostly inhuman or otherwise deeply unpleasant. One could do it as a villain, maybe, seeing as the fetish actually evolved out of horror movies but it definitely can't be done as a PC.

I suspect yours is some kind of shota, but that's a serious leap. Whatever it is, you've done an extremely good job of making it not very obvious.

Is this what age feels like

See, then it becomes a fair bit more obvious.
And there are a lot of threads on Veeky Forums. I remember seeing that, actually.
Yes, that is how age feels like.

A villain who has some kind of shrinking device and uses it to steal cities/countries/planets. The heroes were lucky enough to avoid the initial blast and the device can't target individual people, so now they have to go and rescue everyone.

>Not tiny PCs having to run around avoiding her as they try to find a way to reverse it

>hat is, my primary fetish is predicated upon horror pregnancy, mostly inhuman or otherwise deeply unpleasant.
Oh, yeah, I see where the issue would be lol.
>Whatever it is, you've done an extremely good job of making it not very obvious.
Thanks! It's crossdressing, btw. I really wish I was a trap.
OOOOh. Yeah, sorry, I never saw that thread.

You could do it like Silent Hill 3 and give the PC a demon fetus they have to abort.

That could work, though it's still pretty suspect. Could be part of a Warlock's pact though, to justify it being somehow permanent.

The character is a sapient uplifted canine. Bam, done. Nothing inherently sexual.

(not a zoophile, just a furry feralfag)

Tell me user, have you seen movie Splice?

Young-ish mercenary wandering the monster girl infested world taking jobs from town to town.

Just witches mang, I love spooky waifu's and you could make every witch a spooky waifu without drawing to much attention because witches are supposed to be spooky.
All pale with overgrown black hair
The tall as fuck fur wearing swamp hag with claws
The slender, petite girl living in the middle of the woods who doesn't look like she belongs there
The strange albino woman living in the town that all the locals fear
And the moment everyone questions why they're all young and attractive, you just pull out the "they steal children, grind them into paste, and rub it onto their skin" shit to keep with the theme and deflect allegations of magical realm.

I like that idea

But would you allow it in an actual IRL game?

The souls of mortals are like building blocks for demons. While shapeless and thoughtless on their own, they eventually conglomerate and merge to form individual beings with their own personalities and dreams.

Appropriately, because it takes a lot of souls to make a body; most if not all demons comprise of a mixture of female and males souls. All demons are because of this hermaphroditic in nature, even though they can still retain a gender identity.

Demons' sexual traits tend to also have a habit of being exaggerated. Multi-boobs or cocks are common, so as them being hyper-sized.

If they have fey patron or old one they could get it for more power...or could try to get rid of it.

I feel like it might be too blatant if the players are subjected to it as well.

I like you user.

oh it seems we visit same pages for art.

I need to try to translate Zettai Reido sometime.

>female heroine comes of age in a polyandrous tribe on the borders of civilization
probably 3 separate fetishes rolled up in that one

A female Knight who's endgame goal is to have a family and start a noble house of her own.
To this end she's pledged herself to a lord in order to become landed at the end of her tenure after which she can begin the courting process for a wife and have the base she needs to start a long line of honorable nobles.
She has a fully functional set of both male and female genitalia and will be the families patriarch as well as a faithful and good husband to her wife. Nobody will ever know because she'll be chaste the entire process to keep herself pure and untainted for her future lover. If the game ever goes past the landed stage i'll just fade to black events until my kids just magically crop up and explain them away in a matter-of-fact manner that what else did they think happens when two lovers set out to make a family. I'd honestly play it as straight and pure as possible and run it according to the traditions of the times going so far as a dowry of livestock, asking for and/or winning my lovers favor, right down to the knot tying ceremony where we'll hold hands instead of kiss as that would be improper behavior for a lady to undertake in front of a crowd.
Unless the party does similar things openly and during the game all of this would ideally happen offscreen during skips or as an end game narration.

The healing baths of the gods bathhouse are entirely his/her (hermaphrodite) pee

Skinwalker shark ranger trying to go au naturale to explore her own heritage.

Nobody has figured out I'm a degenerate yet.

Riddle isn't a particular favorite, but occasionally they put out work that I appreciate. Still, I maintain that my main fetishes are unplayable in any well adjusted group. Probably for the best though. I can still get away with just playing brown girls as much as I want instead.

Well mine work for monsters and some players can take mine into play by themselves.

Your what?

>I mean, hey, NGE went pretty big with that.
Let's just say there's a good reason why the Best Girl in that show is an alcoholic pedophile.

Dumb musclegirl who fights barefoot.

Players like to make families and quarterdragons

SAUCE

Second AVP movie. It doesn't end well for the ladies.

>(not a zoophile, just a furry feralfag)
it doesn't stop being zoophilia just because the dog can talk in your fantasies.

Seeing as shapeshifting is already an accepted thing, TF fetishists have it easy

We don't.
Player agency is the big thing here. You usually can't do it to the players, and what usually follows a transformation by an NPC is a beatdown, so people will start seeing patterns if it happens too much.
Not to speak of the fact that only a certain subclass of female villains are allowed to transform into something sexy, or that you really only have to go outside "frogs" when it comes to the involuntary stuff before you trigger red flags.

I can tell you that you should play Kindred of the East and Demon: the Fallen, though.
In the former, every character has a choice between two P'o-granted supernatural abilities at chargen, one of which is super-speed and one of which is taking on a demon form.
In the latter, you can play a Defiler.
In general, I think a lot of people here would have the time of their lives playing some oWoD.

/ss/fag here. I play a THICC AF middle aged matron of a boy's orphanage, that is going on the adventure to save the orphanage (and the town it's in) from the BBEG. She happens to be a Cleric of a fertility mother goddess. The rest of the party doesn't know that she lets the boys run a train on her nightly when she's not adventuring.

I meant something more along the lines of "play a class that can inherently shapeshift and call it a day" but I get where you're coming from.
I'll have to look into the games you mentioned, they seem neat.

Take that back! Best girl is Asuka, hands down.
yes I have a thing for objectively terrible people, no, I don't know why.

oWoD in general is unfortunately underrated.
Vampire is knocked for being edgy, and Werewolf for being left-wing - they are, but Vampire's edge is self-critical as is Werewolf's left-wing tinge, and you can tell they're taking the piss out of themselves.
On that note, Subsidiaries: A Guide to Pentex is the best roleplaying book ever written.
Where the magic really is is Demon and KotE. Both are games about cosmic powers and destinies in the hands of fallible creatures, and one of the big parts of the charm is that it feels like you're being tempted to fuck shit up for the easy way out.
I've never experienced oWoD players get pissy like 3.PF types when someone else's character does something utterly fucked sideways. It's a system where the story, mechanics and gameplay are all backing flawed, human characters who do really fucked-up shit to stay alive, and even someone letting loose their magical realm usually actually ends up making the whole thing more fun to get through.
Characters with vices are fun - it's just a shame some people need a system to get them to do it.

But my fantasies don't involve humans having sex with them, just sapient canines fucking. That's, by definition, not zoophilia.

genuinely curious because I don't get the musclegirl thing, is it about being dominated or is it more of a tomboy thing?

The domination aspect is part of the deal. I can't represent anyone but myself but here's my two cents on the deal, discounting the domination aspect.
>Getting swole means eating right, exercising, generally living a healthy lifestyle and requires a lot of discipline and willpower. That's hot.
>Unless she's up against male athletes (in which case you'd be just as screwed yourself), she doesn't really "need" you. She can fend for yourself, which makes her more of an equal to you rather than a dependent party
>Non-roiding muscular chicks are pretty hot. Their natural musculature actually enhances their feminine shapes rather than ruining them (unless they get to such low bodyfat they don't have tits anymore)
>The abs and buttocks are muscle groups associated with thrusting, ab/thigh exercises have the added benefit of training kegels, strong legs can be used for leglocking. That's some kinky-ass shit
>Lifting (legit lifting) is a generally masculine hobby. Women with masculine hobbies who practice them without becoming dykes are pretty hot (why do you think the engineer/mechanic girl is such a beloved trope in fiction, despite being as common as a unicorn IRL?)
>Imagine wrassling for dominance in bed against someone who actually stands a chance of beating you fair and square
And even from a perspective that's entirely contrary to femdom:
>If you're into lifting yourself, it's nice to do it with someone who can keep up, or at least follow closely behind
>People who grow swole together grow ole together

Maybe I'm too far down the rabbit hole for y'all normies, but I don't know why you WOULDN'T want a musclegirl. It also pisses me off when women are afraid of getting "too buff" when lifting. First of all, they don't have the natural testosterone to get Arnie levels buff (not even men do) and secondly that attitude enforces the idea that strength and femininity are mutually exclusive.

If you're not specifically a sucker for mechanics, there's more than a smattering of women in manual labor.
A surprising amount of carpenters, house painters, plumbers and electricians are women - still not a lot, but they're out there.

Admittedly, that's not all manual labor, and most of them are repair and installation jobs that can be taken with a short trade school education and an apprenticeship.
I think it's because the ability to tell "yeah, this shit's broken" is very much independent of gender.

Which anime?

How different than every other thread on this board.

well user, i may just have to come around that watering hole. love me some wrasslin

here's a milder one: a young sorceress is sent for to the imperial city for an exhaustive training with her older cousin in illusion and divination magics