>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14933760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Death players right now

user, there is a thread already

ded thred lel

It's just to show pity on Death players who are killing themselves around the globe, in the last ditch hope that they turn into Nighthaunt to be one of the only relevant factions left.

Though the stealth nerf to Ethereal is probably making them rage, too.

Soon

Wow, that’s the first sigmarine color scheme that didn’t make me want to vomit.

>tfw Settra ended up winning by protecting his army from the incoming nerfs

>Daughters of Khaine
looks like I finally found a AoS army to collect
when will they come?

can you fucking make relevant (DoK) OP pic instead of your goldenshower boys faggotry?
Jesus Fucking Christ

Never. They'll just fake it.

big Morathi tits right in my face

here you go user

Drop the soy and maybe one day you'll understand what it's like to play a proper army.

Ah yes an all female army that all the autistic creeps will play for years to come

After MP I guess but you can make a start already eh?

>ONLY GIRLS ARE ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH GIRL MODELS!!!

Holy shit you're retarded.

fuck you I love their aesthetics

fuck off with your power armor garbage back to 40k

i wonder how fake is actually the fake leak
also acording to rumors, there is another elf army planned this year, would it be the shadow elves ?
would they upgrade the phoenix guards into a proper battletome to make a asuryan/tyrion/realm of light versus khaine/morathi/realm of light opposition ?

sorry, cuck. Stormboyz are here to stay

Nth for the Horned rat, yes-yes

>he doesnt like stormcast
LOL soyboy detected

Snake form Morathi leak.

At this point its obviously intentional

No one answered me in the last thread.
How do I play Malign Portents if I only have a Dispossessed army?

>also acording to rumors, there is another elf army planned this year, would it be the shadow elves ?
The rumour was an expansion of the Scourge Privateers into aquatic dark elves riding seahorses and giantbattle crabs

OP is secretly a butt hurt death player.

You wait until the actual campaign starts?

Right now its only the painting competition and "mustering your armies". Once the actual battles and campaign begin, you can bring whatever you like

>cuck
>soy
back to /pol/ with you

Fuck off legacy shitter

>not playing best duardin

>implying Veeky Forums isn't rightful /pol/ clay

Repooping, which tzeentch flavor to pick.
All daemons
All burbs and bulk
Or a mix of the two?

I kinda wanna stick to a theme, and I've basically been leaning towards a horror horde, but I feel like I'm missing out on not using the other half of the book. Let me know what you think.

strawpoll.me/14933760

Buy the new Soycast boy.

Stand him next to your warmachines.

Play as normal.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Veeky Forums belongs to /pol/ now you fucking sperg!

We rightfully claimed these pages when you faggots let SJWs seep into the community and rot it from within. You have only yourselves to blame.

You can use models from the city box you idiot - GW confirmed that boxed deals models count as start collecting boxes

What are you working on /aosg/

Have you finishing painting the Start Collecting box that you want to use for Malign Portents?

Run a mortal cult or something.

Loads of Acolytes backed up by Heroes, with an elite contingent of Tzaangors, maybe an Ogroid. Get you a LoC so your acolytes have something to worship.

>What are you working on /aosg/

Batch-painting dryads. Almost two thirds of the way through them, thank god.

user, don't be like this fuckin dispossessed sperg - just play whatever you want. Everything about Tzeentch is good

working on some Blightkings at the moment, I wanna make Grandfather proud when I smash those undead heathens back into the dirt they came from.

Also, get yourself a fine detail brush, your highlights look way too thick

working on my megaboss and some extra bases

u rite

Stripping my old Vulkite berserkers because the crests are botched with thick paint.Then I'm going to test some schemes for my own Lodge.

Would the Forge World Dreadquake Mortar fit on a 90mm oval base? I wanna use my Earthshaker as a Dreadquake Mortar and since Dreadquake Mortar doesn't have a base, I need to find something that gives my Earthshaker enough volume to fill the same amount of space.

Those bases are damn great, user.

If you want to also play 40k - thanks to playing chaos you have this chance - just do some research and try to brew up a universal list. T sons codex will be released soon. Just see what have better synergy with them in 40k - beastmen or daemons.
But if you don't give a fuck about 40k then feel free to mix. I think that daemons are a little bit more horde than mortals

So we still don't have a release date for LoN? I'm optimistic enough to hope that maybe there's more to the unit changes than what was leaked, but not so much I'm willing to buy the death units I was about to get until then.

I'm okay with horde on hordes of horrors. They're easy to paint. Flamers and junk can be worked with glazes and shades. Same with screamers.

From what I've seen, Daemons are better than Tzaangors in 40k, and it seems that's opposite for AoS with Skyfires spam being the big deal. Though I haven't touched 40k in ages so that's a big lump of salt.

I think I'll start with Daemons but leave room for birds later if I want. No Acolytes though, they're way too squishy.

nothing confirmed, but probably february

Okay then, it's a good plan. I heard that 2x start collecting is a great way to start a tzeentch army

>its 2018 and there still isnt a Lord Commander model
Why does GW hate stormcast so much? ;_;

sneks

Yeah that was my plan, two start collectings and two boxes of brims and blues. Maybe I can grab some off ebay from silver tower.

>shilling soycast this hard
seriously gw?

>being this insecure
definitely a soysucker

Here is the problem with SCE
You post your progress all the time.
I have no idea if these are now or from 2 months ago because SCE is an army of same-looking men with different things in their hands

soycastfags btfo

>this much soy
>no sense of justice
>no sense of duty
>no sigmar in his life

Begone, soyboy. Let the real men herald the SCE with thundering roars and hammers splitting the skies.

>soy splitting the skies
>Soycasts descend

keep false flagging

I am working on Toadflux (and Skirax), still have yet to decide what colour to paint Skirax in. Any advice on that part would be helpful.

interesting

the stormfags are trying reverse psychology the soy meme

March, probably.

Swordmasters.

Just have Reavers and High Warden to go, then I've finished my mixed order army.

Was moving on to daemons next, but the DoK video looks sooooo good.

>March, probably.
pls no, i want it tomorrow

Don't make me send Chad Hammerfist after you.

Theres actually a lot of variation in their armor. More elite units like Paladins get additional armor plating. When you get up to the Knight class you have a lot of fancy details, and then Lords have a lot of shit hanging off them.

The real problem is that the default gold colour scheme hides all of the nuances in their designs

I feel like I need Chad Hammerfist in my life

Never paint the color black with black!!! Use dark grey and shade down.

>smashing the grey paintbrush against the general face area

broseph theyre supposed to be edge highlights

Don't get me wrong I like how you paint, but its the army.
You even tried to make them have more elaborate bases, but you can only have a bunch of black armored men so different. Its by design.

Don't drink Soymilk, kids. You'll end up a stormcast. Be like me, drink cow milk. Get that calcium.

Might be February. I don't think there are any new 40k models lined up aside from a single necron character and they usually release something each week.

I only drink milk from the tiddies of snek girls. It make me strong.

Milk is bad for you.

Soy milk too.

What do you drink?

>picture of an army messily dunked in paint
it's not the army

You posted a photo with like 50 starter set liberators painted in a 2 colour scheme. It shouldn't be shocking that 10 copies of the same 5 models crammed together and painted with a 2 colour palette will look the same.

>Its by design.
Right, they're supposed to be an organized and regimented army made in the image of their god-king. I like how they all have a basic design with common elements for the most common units (Liberator/Judicator) that gets built on when you get to more to more elite ones (Paladins, Knights, Lords).

I get that not everyone likes it - to each their own.

Water

Although I do have some milk with my porridge every day, so even I fail in that regard.

Are there any armies which have a good psychic phase but don't use it as a total crutch like Tzeentch or whatever does?

Wait, you can play the campaign without SC! boxes you just need the hero?
Wow, GW needs to be more clear on this shit.

>so irrelevant they're losing the ability to get back 1d6 models

way to much gay and stormcast in this thread

how awesome are these on a scale of 1 to 10?

10 is the only correct answer

I think think looks better, shares the regimented look, but still can pick out what units are what at a glance.

>Liking FULL PLATE archers who are just as heavily armored as your meat shield melee guys

7. Not lewd enough.

Can't be measured on a 1-10 scale, they're too awesome.

>Playing an all female army
I just cant do it

I think even the all-plate all the time thing could work, if all the models weren't so huge.

They're nearly as bloated as Blightkings.

>tfw you find a mini from an army you sold off
What should I do with him? I sold off his army, and I play Death now.

Those are pretty damn sick, everyone seems to be talking about them. They certainly put Valkia the Bloody to shame. Away with that uggo Khornite broad, lemme convert to Khaine worship so I can have some tasty Witch Elf warriors.

My bet is the first week of february. Today 27th will see the release of the TS codex. Last week it was custodes. These three books were announced in time so I THINK it's logically sound they do the release the following week. We will know for sure on sunday.

>All female
>Corrupted by the Essence of Slaanesh

You're jumping to conclusions based on the presence of boobs.

Cut his head off, replace with skull.
Possibly change his weapons.

Enjoy your new Wight King. (Or Vampire if you go with a non-skull)

You mean I will end a musclebound individual that gets to live eternally in a fairly good standard of live for the setting?

Thanks for convincing me!

Cthulu Aelves is the other one
The same rumor that revealed the Dark Aelves

make the shard your general and roleplay the rest are his (your) harem.