mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/legacy-type-1-5

>Current Legacy Metagame
mtgtop8.com/format?f=LE
mtggoldfish.com/metagame/legacy
tcdecks.net/format.php?format=Legacy

>Find/Browse basic lands by their art, by sets, by artists, and more
basiclandart.tumblr.com

> Budget lists for newer players
docs.google.com/document/d/1me_bqX45Fh_auKaETDcE6GgxWq569qspmBk1VoOtBHU/edit?usp=sharing

READINGS
>Top 5 Breakdown (May 26, 2016)
channelfireball.com/articles/the-top-5-legacy-decks/

>Utilizing Cabal Therapy (Old but still good)
channelfireball.com/home/legacy-weapon-therapy-session/

Deck Database
pastebin.com/44w1kkRZ

>thread Q
What plane would you live in and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

decks.tcgplayer.com/magic/legacy/tms-wedge/abzan-nic-fit/1273539?utm_source=manasource-post&utm_medium=manasource-post&utm_content=manasource&utm_campaign=youtube-post-manasource
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder that mana bases are fucking retarded.

>god it feels so good to pay 500 dollars for a volcanic island.

said no one ever. It's one thing paying that much for some cool epic creature, spell or even land that does something unique. But paying that much for a fucking island mountain combination shit, is the least epic thing ever.

you could use shocks untill you have the cash to drop on them

and plus the revised lands are cheaper

Well I'm not really up to date with the exact prices atm. Not looking to buy something anytime soon. It's just really off putting spending that much on a mana base. When there are so many cards I rather spend my shekels on.

Feels good to have bought useas for $120

You could unironically play Death's Shadow in Legacy. People have actually placed with it you know. A large reason why it works is because white sees very little play these days so you don't have to worry about Swords.

Holy hell it never occurred to me I could use fetches and shocks.
How good is delver? I love the new art

Delver is generally the worst creature in its own deck. Straight UR Delver is actually very strong.

This one?
And I know this is a dumb question, but is there any sort of replacement for FOW?

nope

Are there advantages to running Metalworker/MUD, or should you just run Eldrazi? It feels like Metalworker has the potential to be more explosive at the expense of being less consistent, but I could be wrong.

Disrupting Shoal, but gl with that.

Ok thanks my dudes.

>Force of Will
>Literally cheaper, better, and with better art than Karn Liberated

Oh, Modern...

Also, where the fuck are Legacy people in NYC/NJ?

Isn't this supposed to be the single tolerable place to live in America?

>Jew York

Some of the worst places, those are.

Nah, I've lived in Texas.

Bro I'm Texas born and raised, those are fighting words.
Cept Austin. Fuck Austin.

I'd ask, then, where the fuck you were when I was trying to play anything but Standard, but I'd guess the answer would be "500 miles away."

I'm just joshing, really, but I didn't find anything resembling a community of players when I was there (and that was for about 22 years).

Nah man I hear you. I'm in SA and all the fucking lgs are far af. One opened up about 20 minutes from me, then moved not even a year later. Shit sucks. Funnily enough standard never fired once, the shop pretty much only ever held modern and edh.
Lately it's just me and a friend playing the burn mirror or edh with my brother in my kitchen. Trying to get him into legacy

One of the very few redeeming features about living in Atlanta is that there's an embarrassment of riches for Magic. Draft, Standard, Modern, Legacy, Pauper, EDH, and even Vintage. You name it (within reason), there's a place to play it.

>pauper
It will forever break my heart that my best friend cycles through modern decks but won't play pauper. I just wanted to play izzit blitz

We judge people based on their decks.
>black pox
>green 12post
>burn
>dragon stompy

Is this deck a good starting point for getting into legacy?
decks.tcgplayer.com/magic/legacy/tms-wedge/abzan-nic-fit/1273539?utm_source=manasource-post&utm_medium=manasource-post&utm_content=manasource&utm_campaign=youtube-post-manasource

Is legacy really an active format? I had an idea with Dracoplasm using modern walls.

>Cept Austin. Fuck Austin.

You're just mad because the Legacy scene here is pretty awesome

its full of COMMUNISTS