City Maps

Does anyone have any maps of cities, or know where I could get some, that would be a suitable backdrop for a Roll20 mecha game? Maps or backdrops of any sort are good, but I'm particularly looking for sci-fi or post-apocalyptic cities large enough that squares being 10x10ft doesn't seem unreasonable. I've downloaded loads of fantasy battlemaps over the years, but very few urban or sci-fi ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/dul63admxwkrvyn/CityGeneratorDemo.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is now a map and scenery thread.

no. but have some other maps

>this is now a map and scenery thread.

>this is now a map and scenery thread.

Am I correct in assuming that you have the citygen program that was used to make the map in your OP?

If not, here's the program:

mediafire.com/file/dul63admxwkrvyn/CityGeneratorDemo.rar

How does that work?

Nice boats.
Got more?

What is this optimized for?

>How does that work?
You put in an alphanumeric seed and it generates a city based on the seed, so you can recreate the same city as long as you remember the seed.

>What is this optimized for?
This isn't /g/, speak English

I do, but thanks for posting the link. It's just a tech demo, but it's always fun to play around with.

>googlemaps syrian cites
>satellite view and zoom to desired scale
>????
>stompy robot profit

I tried google maps, but most of the places I zoomed on weren't close enough to really be usable.

this is pretty fucking cool

Just use the city generator that your image is of.

Yeah, the scale of Aleppo was more suited to larger engagements/hex&chit. You can get right up in NY if that helps.

is that what Manhattan used to look like before all the inlets and streams were filled in?

GTA Liberty City

It says Wayne manor in the top left

That's close, but not quite to what Manhattan would look like. No matter what the water does.

Reverse image search shows that it's Gotham. As does.

Do you have more information on these boat diagrams, or, do you have more boat diagrams?