Drawthread: Pyromania Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.pinimg.com/originals/ea/4f/11/ea4f115c5008777a60473c67d5dcae93.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=TBz_mMeSR7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=IpOoPQ6JmbM
youtube.com/watch?v=C1W8KKPmlm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anchor Post

I'd like to request a drawing of my World of Darkness Changeling character. She looks mostly like the plant-girl on the left - her eyes are uncovered, though, and she has roses and rosebuds instead of the autumn-looking leaves.

She's wearing an outfit similar to the girl on the right, without any shoes, and with the outer robe having sinuous rose-vine patterns on it instead of being just plain.

Thank you in advance!

Anchoring.

Requesting my Changeling from a WoD game I'm in. Don't worry about the part where it talks about "masked"

Requesting a monster-hunting foot knight wielding a falchion, in eastern inspired armor.

>1a
The Knight wears an Italian-style "griffon" bascinet, with a very elongated "beak" with many perforations to allow easy breathing.
>1b
The bascinet's "skull" is fluted like in the image, and instead of having a maille aventail, the aventail is instead constructed from steel scale armor.

>2
The Knight wears brigandine armor, but it is not visible under his very thickly padded cotte armor which goes down to his knees. The padding is exceptionally thick, especially on the arms, to lessen blows received from large beasts.
>2a
The padded cotte is decorated with an ornate blue/gold byzantine esque thread to display the immense wealth of the wearer.

>3
The knight has an IMMENSE plume of wild, barbaric looking red-dyed horsehair flowing from the peak of his bascinet, and two smaller plumes of red horsehair mounted on each shoulder, like a roman cataphract. Just to be clear, these are IMMENSE plumes, 80's hair metal level of volume and density.

>4
The knight's gauntlets look like typical 14th century stuff, but are covered in blue velvet at the base with gold rivets holding it to the steel.

>5
The only leg armor visible under the long padded cotte is his shins and feet. The shins are protected with black brigandine which runs fully around the shins, while the feet are protected with sabatons of scale.

>6
For a weapon, the knight wields an immense falchion, basically a cross of a falchion and a messer, two handed and meant to cleave through soft flesh. Pose with the sword is at the discretion of the artist and what they're comfortable with.

Requesting a male halfling thief taking a bubble bath in a giant snail shell.

Request Human Sorcerer Spellblade.

He's a very charming guy, even though one of his ears is slightly larger than the other one. His magic has a tendency to scare the uninformed as whenever he uses magic it causes small illusionary elemental magic to form around him and objects around him, so it makes people a little jumpy. He was also a soldier, who spent the majority of his time honing his martial and innate magical abilities, so he's pretty good at the whole deal. Have fun with it!

Just commission it. At this point you're just wasting posts and image space in the thread.

Everyone, please ignore the 'just commission it' thing, giving it (yous) is exactly what it wants.

Honestly in this case it's actually pretty good advice. A half dozen images in the collage each with their own really fiddly descriptions and details. That's not drawthread material, it's commission material.

>Nobody wants to draw an incredibly detailed picture for me for free
Cry some more, dipshit.

You've been told multiple times that your request is not appropriate for the drawthread and refuse to listen. God forbid somebody repeat good advice you've already been given.

This is the worst backflipping I've seen in some time.

>57632503

whoops

Backflipping?

Holy shit you actually did the pose too! You're amazing user, I'm excited for this.

Requesting this drow huntress examining a few sets of humanoid tracks in the snow.

The party tricked her and fled and now she's on the prowl.

Reposting my request from the last rhread.

Can I get some character art for my tiefling bard?

He's an androgynous looking male tiefling with an olive skin tone and long blood red hair pulled back in a pony tail. The whites of his eyes are black and his smile is a tad too wide. His horns are like a gazelles, and blend in colour from skin tone to black in colour.

His costume is like that on the left, minus the tubing and facepaint, and in warm but dark colours. It's combined with a studded leather armor ensemble that combines well with the costume. He has a rapier at his side, and likes to play his flute made from a humanoid bone. In his most recent adventure he's acquired a raptor tooth earring.

Repost from last thread.

Hey guys, forever DM here.
Requesting a drawing of one of my PCs who we couldn't find any good images for.
1 is his skin tone
2 is his hair, facial hair, and facial expression. Also, I believe he has white hair.
3 is his armor, except it's "dark dark brown, almost black or grey", and his armor has some fur on it to keep him warm.
He has black or dark brown hair.
He also has a sorta blue-green candle-like flame a few inches above his forehead.
For his pose, I'd like him to be sorta leaning on his spear, and doing something rebellious and edgy like giving the middle finger.
Thanks in advance, drawfriends!

Requesting a drawing of these two Elves + Mouse happily cuddling while reading a tome/big book.

That's literally how artists in drawthreads want their requests.

Werewolves seem to be a trend lately, eh? I'm requesting a male Lycan Bloodhunter. Like the two images on the bottom, but with claws out in place of swords. A lot of liberty with the appearance of the armor and mask so long as the hat makes it.

Even if no one picks it up, thanks for opening the new thread, OP.

Requesting art for my Dragonborn Paladin/Sorcerer. I've done a request, so if you want to tell me where I went wrong her, that's cool too.
If you need more, I'll give more. there might be something I'm overlooking.
Thank you.

I've NEVER done a request. This is my first time.
I might be an idiot.

Any chance you could post the full references for A and 2?

Requesting Byzantine style (but not exactly similar) empress. However she is 12 years old and the clothes are kinda big for her. A bit of haughty expression too.

So I renamed this one so I could keep my folder neat, sorry. But I do have 2 i.pinimg.com/originals/ea/4f/11/ea4f115c5008777a60473c67d5dcae93.jpg

Also it would be cool if there are guards like this around her but it's optional.

thanks

Hi everyone
I would like to request a paladin
Armor the likes of A, with the boots of B, using the E bandolier, a helm like D with wings spread like the skeleton on the right, feel free to take any part of skelly knight and put it on the character, any pose you like
For weapons the hammer (please the hammerhead on both sides) and the spear
That’s all have fun!!!

Re-requesting from last thread.

If there's a kind drawfriend around, I'd like to request a bullywug general with a helmet, chain shirt, warhammer, and boots. I've got reference pics for how I see him, but if you have a specific ideas I'm not married to any of the styles.

Requesting a Dwarven Cavalier with a large warhammer, with/riding his armoured dire boar mount.

Requesting a cheerful/upbeat Orc teacher, her interpretation is up to you, drawfriends.

here is her description:

" a rather plump orc in a white, fluffy jacket and a long skirt, also in white. She had some freckles on her face, a bit darker than her green skin. She neatly braided her black hair in a pleasant old fashion.

The teacher took off her dust mask revealing an almost contagious grin on her face. she pulled out a tiny box of candy from her kitty-themed briefcase."

thank you for considering my request.

Requesting a Necron warrior drawn in the pose of the frenchie on the left, with a few Dirge and Jackal-class raiders (the croissant-shaped ships) under its arm.
Please and thank you.
Beep boop croissant.

Requesting an enigmatic drow-ish elf with a snarky altitude.

>A
Her skin is a mixture between violet and black.
>B
Her silver hair has a weird cone-like style.
>C
Multiple colours contrasting with each other ala fashion models, you can draw whatever you want top-wise
>D
She is wearing a long frilly skirt same as C in terms of colours

Feel free to change whatever makes it easier and have fun!

Just reposting this in case the artist didn't see it, OR here just wanting to say thanks again!

Reposting from the last thread

Helmet and face mask from 1
Jacket from 2 but highly simplified, nothing should look factory made or relatively "modern," ie. no zippers or velcro, just wooden buttons; jacket does have a hood (kinda hard to see in the pic) and only goes to about the elbows with a little mail pocking out, the sleeves are from a knitted sweater and should be fairly tight fitting.
Pants and jackboots from 3, jackboots should be brown instead of black, if possible pants should have a plaid pattern similar to 3a in colour, I understand if this is a bit too difficult and solid green pants would work just fine.
Webbing kit from 4
Sabre from 5, preferably sheathed, a strap should go across the chest rather than the scabbard hooking to a belt.
Backpack from 6 minus the zipper, doesn't need to be visible.
The main weapon is the AKm, can be slung or held.

does anyone have these as separate images?

Requesting a female wood elf stealth archer.

I don't have any visual references but the features are that she has short dark brown hair that can be curly or straight,, loves finding new treasure (and keeping it for herself), and has just a touch of sass.

If you need an idea of her armor, Skyrim's Thieves Guild Armor is a close resemblance. Thank you for reading.

>I've got reference pics for how I see him
Can you show them?

bumping from last thread, requesting a ww1 stormtrooper with black hair and green eyes, wearing body armor similar to the british soldiers pictured mid right with some bullet holes or dents in the armor like the fellows in bottom right carrying an m98k rifle sans bayonet and shillelagh, his helmet also has the word "Schwarzdorn" scrawled onto the side in chalk. if he could be sitting on his pack or a piece of rubble that'd be great.
and here's some music for good vibes
youtube.com/watch?v=TBz_mMeSR7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=IpOoPQ6JmbM
youtube.com/watch?v=C1W8KKPmlm4

I mostly meant I had references for his gear as per the image in my OR, but I can drum up some reference pics if you want.

Requesting an assassin for Rogue Trader.

He is a Death Cultist with a fetish for Eldar Tech.

He wears black armour with a pair of Power Swords.

He has long white hair and wears a modified Howling Banshee mask that covers the mouth and nose, Immortan Joe style, with pipes running into his back.

Thanks for reading!

Requesting half-orc paladin riding on his loyal giant magical owl with his half-elf wife.

8 Threads later still not filled.

Reposting.

Can someone draw me a Harlequin Shadowseer, taking off her mask after a battle or play, with this face? Main colours for the Shadowseer should be black and green.
Bonus points if the background shows a battlefield filled with dead Word Bearers or Emperor's Children Chaos Marines. One extra internet if the tattoo in the neck is visible.

This is request number 6 and your sense of entitlement is disgusting

Oh, ok. Can you tell more about the character?

A bullywug leader who has been trained by hobgoblins for a little while to make him and his tribe more effective fighters. As a result he's got some wargear, but he's still a dumb bullywug and he's really just a pawn of hobgoblins who want to train some bullywugs to be a meatshield for their real soldiers.

As a result he's got some mismatched armour and weapons (chainmail shirt that's big enough to cover most of his body, warhammer that he occasionally throws at enemies in desperation, shield with the crest of a long-dead noble family, and a helmet - maybe with scraggly plumes.) I picture him as being around the normal size for a bullywug, maybe a bit slight, rather than being bigger and badder - his alliance with the hobgoblins was the only way for him to take control.

Requesting a 7ft tall wookie wielding this 3ft long lightsaber hilt. The left hand blade is probably not switched on (as shown in pic related), and he would be wielding it like a polearm. Also the blade is white, as you can see.

Requesting a pic of my human Tempest from an epic levels adventure.

If anyone wants to try some dynamic poses, that also works.

Simple request.

Please draw my character in your style! However, please remove that cloud above his crown, and make it so that he is flying on top of a cloud, Sun Wukong style. He should have a sword and pistol, a more tanned skin and the expression of a playful adventurer.

Get fucked, troll.

Requesting a Star Wars style eyepatch over the devaronian's right eye (the devil man). And I mean his right eye, stage right. Like Venom Snake's leather eye patch in Metal Gear Solid V is fine.

reference of the MGSV eyepatch

Requesting my winter eladrin archer bard. She'd preferably have the skin, hair, and eye color of 1, but with the facial features of 4. She'd have ice arrows like in image 3 and her clothes would preferably be a mixture of the cloak in image 1 and the parka in image 2.

Requesting my Blood Elf wearing something similar to the pic to the right (minus the black cape) and in the same sort of pose, but bearing an even smugger grin.

Thanks for the attention, and keep up the good work, drawfriends.

Can the two of you imgur your references for me? I wish to add them to my inspiration collection.

Why not save the image and crop what you want instead of handing out false (You)s?

Because in the first one there is text over them and they're rather small. Reverse image search is a thing but the armor (which I'm more interested in) may not match due to that text.
In the second one it looks like the male elf pic (which I'm more interested in) has been cropped, so again it may cause problems with reverse searches when looking for a larger size.

As for the (You)s, as someone who is a long time requester and was occasionally a deliverer in the past, I don't believe that's such a problem. Especially considering how many trolls frequent these threads and (You) any request they don't like with flame posts.

As someone who it happens to often, it is a problem.

Used to happen to me all the time on my requests. I've also had many drawfriends up and abandon the threads because of trolls that get their jimmies rustled at every little gods forsaken thing. Like you. In fact, some of the great artists that used to lurk here years ago aren't likely to ever return thanks to that. Gone are the days when a single drawthread could last an entire week...

Anyways, I wash my hands of this. Unless you're one of the people I asked for the references you can shove off. If you are one of the people tell me which one so I can proceed to forget about even attempting the request.

A young noblewoman dodging her responsibilities to her Machiavellian scheming family to instead follow her dreams and prodding of her imaginary friend (which may or may not be real) to go out and commit acts of great heroism. She is the woman in 1 with a long single braid with the eyes in 2. As for what she is wearing I have no particular outfit in mind aside from 'adventuring noblewoman garb' and provided the rest of the references for inspiration. If the artist would like, I like the pattern in 3 and would be appreciative if the artist incoperated it somehow as it has meaning to the character, though if the artist prefers not that is fine. As for posing i'll leave it up to the artist. If in a static pose she'd appear authoratiative, haughty, and a balance between friendly and amused. If in a dynamic pose she'd be fierce and aggressive. She wields the sword in 4 and a shield and is left handed. Also optional is the small blueish flame in picture 1 that is her 'imaginary friend'. It can take the shape of any small animal and a fairy if desired. She constantly has to figure out how to interact with it without seeming like a crazy person talking to them self. This is a bit of a chink in their otherwise impeccable social practices. Thank you if anyone decides to pick this up!

Having trouble finding the original picture of Dante, and google images isn't helping, but here's the armor!

Bump

Anybody taking commissions? I don't feel like leaving my request up to chance.

Saw a drawfriend offer to do this last thread, whether you do it or not thanks a ton.

Could you put your refs into an imgur album? I'd like to add a few to my inspiration folder.

Requesting a piece of sci fi communist propaganda. Much like pic related but with a futuristic soldier saying "Join the PWLA today!"

Requesting Buffalo Bill as an Incubus/Succubus.

Continuation of
"Any cute shota requests?"
Delivering. This quickie was a lot of fun. Straw hat made me think of midwest USA vibe so I ran with it.

If any drawfag wants to really help an user out, could I get his hair recolored blonde, and his eyes changed to blue?

d'aaaawwww

His shotbow is in, like, the top percentage of all shortbows.

I have several requests, can I post all of them?

Requesting a goddess of winter.
She has black hair and white as snow skin. She wear a crown made of holly,pinecone and conifers needles
She wear a dress similar to the one in the pic but the dress is made with northern lights so it has green,blue and purple/pink reflections.
She also has an ornament like Enel from one piece but instead of being a ring with Tomoe drums it's a snowflake.

Thanks in advance.

No, you should try to keep your requests few and far between.

Why?

I have a D&D 3.5 human Paladin who is in need of some character art. He is about 6ft tall brown hair and 22 years of age. he is a follower of Bahumut [the good dragon diety]. he wears full scale mail, and uses a heavy steel kite shield. He wields a longspear for regular combat and a longsword for close range. I would like some bahamut symbols and engravings on both the armor and weapons. The color of his armor represents Bahamut, a royal blue dragon. his armor is made of blue scale mail for the most part. the center of the chestpiece and the shield have bahamut's symbol on them. the longsword and spear don't need anything done to them, maybe a blue ribbon on the spear matching the tunic, but that's all I need.

The blue shield is the color of the shield I would like to have, with the symbol in the center. the black shield is the shape I want.

the gauntlets is the shape of how I want them, but with a royal blue shade and a more siver bone coming out of them.

the helmet I want done like the gauntlets, blue shading and the gold replaced with silver.

the chainmail leggings I want switched out for scale mail, with blue shading.

the sword and spear are the exact models I would like, nothing really needed to change, except from what's mentioned above.

The chestpiece Is like the gauntlets, blue shading on the scales and silver where you see gold. Also would like a Silver dragon centered in the middle, like the one you see on the shield.

The skirt is just like the others, just blue shading.

Thanks and good luck

Because if everyone were allowed to flood the threads with different requests we'd have more charlotteanons.

>charlotteanons
What are those?
I'm new.

I don't have an account for that. Also thanks for getting my hopes up and then dashing them. q.q

Don't worry about it.

Rude answer.

I can live with that.

Bump before bed. I know it's a pretty plain request but I would greatly appreciate if someone tried it.

I have Lewdanon's. Never saw the other.

Requesting a Goblin based on my one-eyed dog, Sugar. The goblin can be dressed in typical gobliny fashion, I'm not too bothered. He will be a rogue, if that gives any inspiration.

>Reposting from previous thread

Humbly requesting an upcoming character for an nWoD game. He's going to be a Nosferatu working in the medical field.

I'd love the vague inhuman look of the right picture, the beard and dress of the left, and now this part is a stretch - the expression and the way the bottom picture is holding that cigarette.

In my head, he'd have a salt and pepper beard. Glasses optional.

Thank you for considering any and all drawfriends!

Requesting a drawing. Can be in black and white only.

Scene: an underground spiral staircase (pictured).
Actors: A bearded long-haired ranger who has magically grown thrice his size (a bit under 18 feet, proportions similar to Titan Erin (also pictured)).
He is running up the staircase while carrying three other men (all pictured) - the bard with a hat under one arm, the mustachioed warrior under another, and the bearded nomad on his back.
The giant is almost naked, save for the scraps of his original outfit. A monkey is hanging on to his large swinging dick, and a ferret is holding on to his long hair.

Extra (optional): multiple driders (also pictured) are chasing the group, shooting arrows at them from their bows.

This happened during today's campaign, and I'd like to have a picture to remember it by, as well as to surprise the other players.

If anyone is interested in taking this request, I would be very grateful. I'll be checking back on this thread regularly.

Do you keep a gallery anywhere?

Bumpity

24 hour Bump. I Tried to do a sketch of his head as a better reference. I'll bump once more before I take the hint and gtfo.

It's a bird!
It's a plane!
No, it's a bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Not a drawing request, but does anyone know good tutorials for actually drawing fire/ magic yourself? Everything I see is either too basic or too advanced.