ICX

Why the fuck is this shit pumping for no reason? And why didn't you guys shill me this when it was $2? WTF I thought we were supposed to help each other.

jesus fuck, did you just start browsing this board this week?

fucking newfag

BOUGHT AT 2.16 USD FROM A SHILL POST HERE
LURK MORE FAGGOT

Nigger there’s an ICX thread every hour. I even started the original ICON GANG ICON GANG thread for fucks sake.

>>for no reason
Oh boi, he doesnt even know

>pumping for no reason
>why didnt you shill this to me

The fuck are you talking about you dumb nigger? There were several threads the moment it hit binance. Kys yourself.

I knew about this coin from a shill post here before it was even listed anywhere. Got in at 1.50

YOU CALL THIS PUMPING FAGGOT???
Get ready to see $20 in the next week

>for no reason

i didn't see a single thread. you greedy fuckers probably just posted for 10 mins and deleted the thread. is it too late to buy in now or what??

>he didn't know

Fuck off newfag. Seriously, kys you waste of oxygen.

i've been here for a month. you're probably newer than me.

fuck off plebbit, the catalog was filled with 10 fucking threads at any given time when it hit binance.

>a month
The absolute state of Veeky Forums. STOP RUINING MY BOARD YOU RETARDED NIGGER NEWFAG

LITERALLY SPAMMED TO NO END WHEN IT HIT BINANCE, PUMPING FOR NO REASON, MY FUCKING SIDES.

you did just get baited pretty hard my man

ARE YOU RETARDED HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA THIS WAS THE MOST OBVIOUS NO BRAINER NIGGA THIS WAS SHILLED ALL OVER THE BOARD AND ALL OVER REDDIT. I HAD TO GET IT

>hint: it's a pnd
no seriously, tell me why it's pumping. it doesn't have ANYTHING coming up. so why?

NOTHING COMING UP? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DO 5 MINUTES OF RESEARCH, U WILL KNOW WHY

You're giving Veeky Forums too much credit if you believe this is bait.

okay, i looked around a bit and apparently mainnet is coming out soon. but that doesn't warrant a 30% pump 3 fucking weeks before the release. anyway, i guess i can sell my reqs at a loss and ride this pump until mainnet.

holy shit. are you serious? i feel sorry for you and im not even shilling.

Yes, the smart thing to do is wait for everyone in the market to FOMO 1 week before, and its more than just a mainnet release.

this coin is going 3x by month's end, people are just securing their spots before launch

I BOUGHT AT 5168

t. brainlet

anyone else adding to their stack on the fluctuations?

if some coin with a 2bil market cap pumps for absolutely no reason

then you can safely assume whales have some insider information that we dont

>t. newfag
Welcome to Business & Finance. Enjoy your stay.

Look further.
I'll spoonfeed you a bit: This is a Korean coin. It will hit big korean exchanges the same time the main net is out (end of january).
This is a guaranteed moon, do your own research.

ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG

ITTY BOI CLITTY GETTIN HARD

gtfo newfag

I fucking hate you boi clitty user

I managed to up by 20% and I'm happy with that. I'm locking in my place and just gonna ride it out. Less dicking around.

yeah at this point im feeling that it might go a decent run not gonna miss the ride to increase my stack by a few icx

youtube.com/watch?v=00X3JMkJB9E

I put half my investment in here cause of good shill threads

Whoooo boii. OP. you need to be checking in here every hour ok? Icon has been shilled relentlessly. It has been shilled since it was $2. This is your fault for not recognizing gold when it was shown to you. Now get in, we’re going to the moon, ok? This is top ten biggest crypto of 2018

You are the stupidest fuck I've seen on Veeky Forums today, and that takes some effort. The sad thing is you will FOMO in now and still make millions if you just hold, the absolute state of crypto amirite guiz?