>Custodes Shinning spears

Jetbikes are too short.

dick bikes look stupid

>Emperor's Harley Davidson

>Fischer price jetbike

>The Chad Jetbike
>The Virgin Scooty Puff

What's that? You want shorter?

With a bike that large, why even bother with the lance when you'd do better ramming into the enemy?

wtf I love Stormcast now

>No parts for the shield captain option

Near perfection, not quite there.

Muh shields tho

no you are stupid

>1000mph
>lances
>stationary objects

Lances work well with horses, but I wouldn't stick one on a fighter jet.

That really hurts my feelings user wtf.

wait, are they in the custodes equivalent of terminator armor?

Yes, but 30k Custodes Terminators are better than 40k ones.

Bikes are pretty cool, but that fat armour doesn't do it for me. Dickbikes still = best.

No? Their armor has a raised collar, that's all.

Why is one of the dudes photoshpped in twice when the kit clearly has three distinct jetbikes and riders?

>>no spread eagle face plate
oh god
I immediately thought the wrong thing
that is a mental image I won't soon forget

incorrect. The only good 30k custodes thing are the dreadnoughts. All the other 30k stuff looks like shit.

Dreads and Sagittarum all look good. And after working with the shitfest that is the Allarus kit I am a lot more lenient to the Aquilon.
The tanks look solid enough on their own, but don't work at all with the custodes design, they clash terribly.

>hating on the sagittarum squads
What's it like to be born with no taste?

Let's be honest here, in a setting where using a hammer or your fist to kill a tank is a thing, a guy on a jet bike killing them with a pointy stick isn't the silliest thing out there.

They're power lances, being welded by super space marines. I'm sure custode armor and custode muscles and force projection weaponry can handle being rammed into enemy fleshy bits at 1,000 miles an hour.

they went really far with that stormcast thing
AoS truly is disappointing

This is a setting where there are fancy gauntlets that let a guy punch a plane to death while flying about on his jetpack. Somehow I think the setting doesn't care so much about what would really work.

Would you believe I forgot about the sagittarum guard? But still the termies, bikes, vehicles and flyer all look like trash.

Now I just need some SoS then I will have Valerian and Aelyia of my own

Bikes and vehicles, especially the horrid Orion, I'll certainly agree on. On subject of the Aquiloi I'll disagree a little. The flamer and melee weapons look like ass, yes, and the choice of pauldron is a little dubious, but there is nothing wrong with the main body and the helmets, I feel. I especially like that they are quite chunky in contrast to the weirdly small Allari.
That said, I strongly suspect the Allari and the Aquiloi both would benefit from swapping the shoulder pads between them.

please do not insult the custodes terminators, they are cute and pure

>This is a setting where there are fancy gauntlets that let a guy punch a plane to death while flying about on his jetpack

This is technically possible within real world physics.

Do they really do heavy bolter damage? Why?

Honestly they look good, and for a first look better than the FW counterpart

ah yes

perfection

It's 30" S5 AP4 Heavy3 on the bolt part and 12" S5 AP2 Assault 1, Armorbane, Instant Death, Get's Hot on the combi-raygun.
Because it's cool.
Also, they fucking suck in HH; arguably the worst unit in the Talons of the Emperor list alongside Guardian squads.

Hammk does come up with some cool ideas, but the silly hover-wiesel is not one of them.

Why not? They're heavy boler-sized, why would they not shoot heavy bolter shells?

You know you messed up when the Italians have better design for a small mechanized unit.

that one dude on the left is tri-wielding books

He has a book in each hand and another one floating beside him

Fucking librarians

Actually, Hammk described him as a techmarine-equivalent, presumably one controlling the Custodes-Castellax on the right.

Techstodes with grav-harness or some archeotch shit would be amazing.

I'm pretty sure Custodes are forbidden to have psykers in their ranks, which is why SoS work with them so closely.

Custodes can fight any physical threat and SoS fuck the warp hard in the ass.

>Custodes are forbidden to have psykers
Well, they literally cannot be psykers, Emps made sure of that by fucking with their gene coding.

Those helmets are sex

Did someone say Perfection?

...did they copypaste the front one?

I don't mind them, the issue is with lances they look fucking retarded.
>Have a lance
>Want to charge people
>Can't actually stab people in front of me.

I quite like the idea of a custodes zooming through a blob of 50 heretics, killing everyone in a straight line, and stopping to slide the 10 heretics he made into a giant shish kebab with his lance.

That's pretty cool actually.
In a silly way.

Why'd you paint him piss-yellow? He WOULD have been perfect.

>custodes devastators with combi-bolters
>not sexy bolter tacticals

>tiny submachineguns instead of sexy combi-heavy bolters

>emperors finest troops
>his last line of defense
>the greatest warriors the imperium has to offer
>insult and mock them
>dick bikes

HERESY, FETCH ME MY BANHAMMER

>t. tiny penis marinelet

>That moment you become what you fear the most
>realises is becoming a comissar

Fuck off, namefag.

> photoshop level: Paint

wewshit. This pic literally gave me heartburn

>marinelet literally has to stretch to reach the pedal with the tip of his toe
Perfect.

That looks straight out of a Popular Mechanics magazine, and not out of 40k.
The frontal plate needs a lot more eagles and shit. All the flat parts in there do, in fact.

They look stupid, like all the new excrement GW is churning out.
Why have exhaust pipes for jet engines?