Cuckbase

What is the eta of your BTC/ETH once you register and verify with all of this dumb bull shit they ask for? Is there a better exchange that I can use a CC or Debit card to deposit faster on that is reputable?

Buy USDT and transfer it to binance

Faster to get USDT on Cuckbase?

you could try Gemini. I'm a normalbase user myself but my brother uses Gemini and seems happy with it

tether.to

You can't buy any right now because of security issues they were having but it should be up soon. Get an account on binance.com and transfer it to there once you buy your USDT.

Don't deal with coinbase, their fees are ridiculous and you cant choose what price you want to buy at.

Thanks user.

Can you explain the basis points vs $20 when depositing to your bank? how much is 1 basis point? or is that a %? Like 10%? Wallet to Wallet...Tehter.to to Binance = Free?

You don't want to "buy" directly on Coinbase. They do charge you a few % in fees if you do it that way but that is for brainded normals. They way to do in on Coinbase is to deposit fiat there ( which takes a few days ) and then transfer to GDAX and set your buy orders there where the fees are very low

Reviews on line aren't too great about tether.to ...Seems they are very slow.

Right now i'm banned on cuckbase so i NEED a an alternative...

One basis point of 20$ is 0.2 cents

What matters is that you don't get fee'd a fuck ton. When you buy USDT you get 1 dollar for one dollar. Then you transfer it to binance for basically free, where with bitcoin you have to pay stupid levels of network fees. Once you have your USDT on binance, you buy whatever you want with no network fees, and no purchase fees, besides binances extremely low commission.

I agree user about the fees...but what i am reading on line about tether.to is that people are waiting weeks to receive their USDT...I was hoping it would take a day or two? I am just trying to get some money on line faster...I have a few hundred in but I want to put some more money in asap.

I have the same issue and can't wait for something like tether.io

Why is it that it seems coinbase is the only way to buy immediate?

I don't even think cuckbase is immediate. I don't mind waiting a few days...2 maybe 3 but anything after that is just stupid. I wanted to use an atm but i am not paying 10%...I would do 2-3 and maybe even 5% if it was guaranteed to hit my balance within 3 or 4 hours or sooner. I can make that back easy but this shit is taking too long.

It takes a couple minutes on coinbase. If you can deal with a 2% fee on your purchase and a 15$+ network fee then do it.

2% fee + $15 and I have my $$ on cuck within minutes? Can i transfer USDT to Binance or any other exchange immediately?

Currently bitcoin network times are around 10-15 minutes. USDT is not on coinbase, you will just transfer bitcoin to an exchange.

Buy ETH on Coinbase and transfer to Binance. You can trade directly with ETH there, so no need to pay extra + extra wait for BTC.

ETH just got pumped though

So? That means nothing when you'll be trading it away for something else instantly.

Hold ETH this week and you'll be a happy guy

I waited two fucking weeks for ach transfer to cuckbase. ETH went up $100+ during that time. FUCK COONBASE REEEEEEEEE