Umm... How am I supposed to use this model without getting banned for not having family friendly army?

Umm... How am I supposed to use this model without getting banned for not having family friendly army?

Chainmail bikini

Don't paint/sand off the nipple.

Just don't got to a crappy game store that gets in a fuss about a nipple.
At most places it wouldn't be an issue.

Have you tried not playing Age of Shitmar?

? Well the gore is a bit too much, perhaps covering her in green slime..

>his party doesn't have cases full of shirtless females figures
Shit party, find a new group of players

>in my invented situation in an invented reality where i live in a puritanical society that would outright ban me from participating for a nipple
You would also invent a purely imagined solution to this wholly unlikely scenario.

user's knees and elbows get surgically removed

>green slime
Well I only have white slime color

I can't believe how scared of little plastic tits you people can be.

>claims breasts are not family friendly
>would be no families without breasts

And a Yoshi egg is produced so he can smell it

how is the medusa looking thing in ops pic not a khorne worshipper, blood is dripping all over it .

Get really tiny pasties

paint her black and cry racism if they ban it

butt tities without nippies are pointless

Just don't play in Amerimuttistan. Europoors dgaf about a little tasteful nudity.

That shouldn't happen because GW has never ever taken a stance on nudity on models. they have never outright claimed it's a problem, nor have they ever made the statement that they would try to make more 'family friendly' product.

Oh, right, you're just a shitposter. Nevermind then.

Vampires like blood too but that doesn't make them khornate. Worshipping khorne makes you khornate

What's family unfriendly about it? The strawberry jam?

>nor have they ever made the statement that they would try to make more 'family friendly' product.
>8+ boxes

Give her a white T Shirt.

Have you tried realising this was a WFB model for quite a long time beforehand? retard.

They worship khaine, who totally isn't khorne.

>WFB
Never had a problems with
>being family-friendly