Let's get all rich together, Veeky Forums

Let's get all rich together, Veeky Forums
This is the first GRT (Get rich together) post.
There will be one monthly.
How does it work?
We start this month with 250€/250$.
Now we will discuss here on a good coin that will double by the end of january.
We repeat this every month, at the end of 2018 we will all have over 1 million and be millionaires!

So Veeky Forums, suggest us one coin that will certainly 2x. I will do some research on every coin that you suggest, in approximately 1 hour we should know which coin will give us 2x.
Cheers for the first round!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14748565
lamden.decarium.com/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>So Veeky Forums, suggest us one coin that will certainly 2x. I will do some research on every coin that you suggest, in approximately 1 hour we should know which coin will give us 2x.
>Cheers for the first round!

XLM

Because it has a cute rocket picture as a logo

ETH, XLM, VEN

I've been holding 2000 xlm for months now. Feels good.

ECA has the most room to run based on the fact that it's going to another 3 exchanges.

Unlike this idea. Let's help another and Fuck the normies.

Here is one OP.
LAMDEN an user posted about it last night and it seems promising. Still in the ico phase but could be a 500 dollar coin by 2019

Holy shit this thing looks good.

I have 28,000 XLM bought for practically nothing. Let's do this!

this is a really cool idea for a thread.

Top 5 Market Cap guy here.

NEO is a $250-$300 coin. Currently $89
Lisk is a $50-$80 coin. Currently $21
Encrypgen's DNA ETH token is a $1-2 coin. Currently $0.51

Among the Top 10, BTC and Dash have noticable room to grow.

neat idea user.
LAMDEN its a good shot. Ico phase right now.

Great idea OP.
Should I sell my BNTY and get in on Lamden?
I'm having doubts this thing will do anything soon.

Alright, OP here.
The coins you suggested are all great coins that will defenitely make good gains in the long term!
However,
I think this is the best bet right now for easy 2x within a month, the other coins might take a bit more.
So guys, I will be getting Lamden, hope you're in with me. But the other coins are good picks as well.
The thing that sold me extremely on lamden is that it has no transaction fees, and we all know that such coins made great gains recently (Iota, XRB, ITC).
I'm screencapping this and posting it again next month, see you there!

My vote is for QASH. Literally hasn't moved an inch since launch. World Book launch end of January. Needs to get on a non shit exchange. Primed for total explosion.

Personally, I sold my BNTY a few days ago (for a profit), so if you have a profit as well I would sell them.

LETS FUCKING DO THIS!

Nebulas. Next generation of blockchains. Monetization of dApps built in to contain value and prevent ICOs. Ranking algorithm to properly find “value” and reward it.

SophiaTX. Connecting SAP with blockchain. Already have a JLOI with GE. Advisors from GE, Vodafone, ABB.

I will make about +25% profit, which is alright, but I was hoping for more.
If LAMDEN can get me a x2, I'd be more inclined to go for that, although I've never bought into an ICO yet. What exactly do I need to store the coins? I don't have an ETH wallet yet, I've only been trading on the exchanges.

TRX has been looking good the last couple of days. The 24h volume is over $1B and is 20% of the current marketcap.

At a $5B marketcap, it has some room to grow.

Other recommendations: REQ, XLM

Same, I never joined an ICO before, I will read into it a bit how that whole process works there and if this thread isn't archived by then I will let you know

Your best bet would be ECA

The shilling for Lamden is crazy today. Be careful.

I just got into REQ at $0.70, would you hold until a x2?
From what I can tell, you sign up, they whitelist you, they make an ETH deposit wallet, and then they send you the LAMDEN to a different address you provide for that.

DBC is absolutely prime

OP, call for a vote or something

Are you going to post on the 2nd of every month?

I see this, but what is the point of shilling now? We can't buy it now, can we? So wondering if it's actually shilling.

How much is the lamden ico right now?

Noticed this too

Always keep your wits about you anons

>The ICO is going to last 4 weeks from today OR when they raise 10m in Fiat. Whichever comes first.
Okay, because of this we will pick another coin, the ICO still looks good so maybe throw a small amount at it.

To make this easier, let's just have this poll to decide our coin, from all the suggestions:
strawpoll.me/14748565

REQ
XLM
VEN
LEND
PAC

There is no honor among bizraelis

Voted.

>in cahoots

DBC is the people's champion

>8 votes
I guess, I didn't vote for it since I was sure it would end up like BNTY.

add lamden

OP removed it because of the 4 week deadline but some are saying it's already halfway to the $10 mil mark.

Oh, it surely is.
lamden.decarium.com/
It will moon once on exchanges

LEND. Easy choice. Dyor and you’ll see why 2x is a no brainer

THIS. DBC will moon in January

BNTY is really cheap right now and a 2x /3x is pretty much guaranteed

Also ENG, super low market cap for the tech

The pump is in "5 hours". Get in user. The best part is the coin will be announced to all at the same time.

No time advantage to higher ranks unlike other groups!

discord dot gg/rWvbMpg

BAZINGACOIN

Alright, Veeky Forums voted for DBC. I will go into that, hope you go with me. In a month I will post the results for the coins in this picture and we will vote on the next coin.
Until next month!

Nice pick Veeky Forums. I'm ALL IN