So uh this is about to break through 900

So uh this is about to break through 900

So biz, I got verified successfully for a Gemini account way back in like march or April of last year
I had 30k in the bank but spent it on a house instead
Needless to say I'm pretty pissed I didn't buy ETH when it was $8
Anyway, on New Years I finally took the plunge into crypto putting $500 into ETH at $737
Later that day I turned half of it into BTC with the plan of getting into pajeet tier day trading
Now ETH is mooning and I'm kicking myself in the ass
Just ordered a $2000 wire into Gemini
Obviously the bit that I transfered into BTC I'll leave alone because buying ETH with it would be a loss
As for the $2k, wat do? Should I get more ETH ASAP or wait for a dip? If i wait for a dip that never comes I'll be kickin myself in the ass again.
Inb4 put it all in some shitcoin, I've got like $250 in BTC I'm gonna use for that
TL;DR- $2k into ETH now or later? Any other advice is also welcome

Get in ASAP. if you are not that sure the go 50% now, 50% waiting for a dip.

100% eth portfolio right now is primo.

its about to break out, literally talking minutes now.

Next stops will be 1100>1600>2400usd, we'll see from there.

50% eth 50% xlm portfolio here. 7 figures here I come

So I sent some ETH from kucoin to binance yesterday, it got stuck as pending for twelve hours, then it disappeared, money didn't go back to kucoin wallet nor did it appear in binance wallet. Anyone know what's up?

check out the transaction on etherscan.

See if something actually happened. I'm sure you know your ETH adresses on both exchanges. Search for those.

Go from there.

It say: "Sorry, but we have not seen this transaction up to now :("

Nothing in kucoin wallet, nothing in binance wallet. double checked address before sending.

This means it never left your Kucoin exchange wallet, include the proper etherscan links in your support ticket.
They should have your ETH somewhere in the system.

Sorry I misred that, you say there's nothing in your wallets.

Check the recent transaction, where did your ether go from your Kucoin wallet?

>Obviously the bit that I transfered into BTC I'll leave alone because buying ETH with it would be a loss
Sunk cost fallacy. BTC is a shitcoin.

Eth is limping along while everything shoots up 100%. It will probably hit $1k sometime this week. It's a senior citizen in this crypto space.

I found the transaction in the kucoin system, status says succeeded but operation says "-". Status on the blockchain remains the same, it can't be found. Kucoin support only starts to function in seven hours. I'm fucked.

50% of my portfolio is ether, should I bother transferring my measly btc/bcc into ETH? I got it for free like a year ago and it's worth like $100 dollarydoos

I'm not talking about searching for the transaction ID, I'm talking about looking at your Kucoin wallet address on etherscan and checking what transactions happened.

Whatever the exchange says doesnt matter at all, it's about where your funds are on the chain.

If your funds actually left your wallet on the chain you can check which wallet they went to. This will either be another ETH wallet that kucoin uses to send and spread ETH withdrawals or it will be a random wallet neither you or the exchange or binance own, which means you copy pasted wrong or you have a virus which replaces deposit addresses when copypasting.

if it's only $100 let it live or die in btc. don't be a brutus on our father.

You got Pajeeted

Is it on exchanges? Because otherwise you'll get murdered by the transactions costs in BTC.

But yeah, historically ETH bullruns in spring. I'd switch everything to ETH.

This is what I can see in kucoin (I bleached out the amount), it matches my binance wallet perfectly. I could see the Txhash in the blockchain and it appeared as "transaction pending", but now it's gone.

>a virus which replaces deposit addresses when copypasting.

Neer thought about that. Man, sucks for people who get viruses. I have only ever had one in 20 years and that was entirely my own fault.

kek

I'm confused, I actually typed over the whole fucking address in etherscan to check it myself and it gives me an address with 0 transactions EVER.

You never had ETH on there in the first place?

on cuckbase, need to send to binance

This is my first transaction to binance wallet yes (new account). I actually talked to kucoin support yesterday, which they only told me yo "wait". Well, waiting hasn't solved anything, seems to have worsened it.

Yeah, so check your kucoin wallet address on etherscan. Not your binance obviously.

why the fuck do you need binance to buy ETH?

You're already on Coinbase, either sell and buy there or use GDAX?

Another pump tonight boys? I want to see this bad boy break $1k.

The flippening is real.