>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database

>manface
>Sexy
Why does GW sucks at making female models?

>tfw still no true elf getting released
is it too much to ask for an actual elf, GW?

>tfw no true elves
>tfw no true dwarves
>tfw no true humans
Is it too much to ask, GW?

We at the Lexicanum need help getting everything in AoS up to date on our database. Join us and help us by editing so we can get everything up to date!

Bae can constrict me any tiiiime

plenty of real elves in there

stop concern trolling you larping faggot

>help us by doing our job so that we may do our job
I don't understand

Big Morathi tits right in my face

The only trve elves there are old kits.
It's like saying alarielle was followed by elven releases because GW sells wanderers.

elves
snakes
harpies

I'd bang em all makes no difference to me

Should I collect Soulblight? Just purchased a FEC SC! box for them.

there are no Aelves units in the Sylvaneth codex

the Daughters of Khaine codex has aelves units

you are a retarded faggot

good man

magnetize your stuff and play both FEC ad Soulblight

>we want to force soyboys buy more than SCE the army

>]
WITH RIGHTEOUS FURYYUYUUUUUTAUIYUG
BY SIGMERRRRRR
\ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH

>tfw no true horse

might have had a beer or 5 too many

might

>morathi is soy

you are retarded

>the legion of nagash codex has undead units
I guess death fans should be satisfied with their release involving actual undead then

I'd let Morathi stomp my balls with her sexy, sexy heels

wait...

How do you think he became a she?

So I'm trying to sort out my cupboard to make some space. I have now built ~200 dispossessed just to condense them slightly.

Still got 3 hammerers boxes and 2 warriors boxes to go. Haven't worked out what to do with the not-in-GA-order models yet.

I still don't feel like I've made any space. I may have too many minis...

Help

Guys wat do
Go 40k Drukhari

or AoS Sylvaneth/DoK ?

At least we are getting new Soulblight rules and maybe Neferata and Mannfred as new units for them

>>morathi is soy
>no boobs
>clothed like typical london women
>ugly face
Yeah definetly soyboy #1 choice

Hold off and save your sheckles until the 40k druhkari codex is released/leaked and you know which units to buy.

If you join us you become part of the Lexicanum community and therefore are included in the second "WE".

We need all the help we can get really. There's just so much to do and only a very few people to help us with it.

>Super-hyped big Nurgle release
>Not only this shit looks hideous, it costs over 30 bucks and it has only one pose
>It is supposed to be used in groups

The faith you blind fuckers still put into this game sure is awe-inspiring

40k Snek is a must for me, even if he is shit.
I love the model

Why is Alarlielle the only THICC model? we need THICC battleline. fucksake, GW

Nurgle's always been a pretty good way to pick out the pathetic neckbeards in the hobby. Now that the models are such garbage, it's even easier to make fun of them.

Because it's male model

Do a single army mixing every kit you may happen to like, downgrading the 40k to have archeo-magitech and upgrading the aos to have more guns and magic

>dark elves ships levitating on magic waves and pushed by winged wyrms
>guns and cannons of archaic and arcane manufacture
>monsters of flesh and blades
>crystalline elementals of darkness with bony protrusions
>elves mutated by the atmosphere of one of the mandrakes' shadow realm to show mutated bodies

frankly yes

because chances are very high they are going to be the next stormcast release too

when death gets actual new models, like everything else, they wont be actual death models.

No.

I should correct myself
>definetly soyboy #1Female choice

HAHAH ONLY THE FAITHFUL
Fuck off, boyboi
let real men play with hammers and ligthning of the only worthy god
SIGMER

Why are Orderfags so whiny? You have the most factions, both with Battletomes and without, why do you cry so much? Destructionfags are chill bois.

Yes much better play all the flavors of Samecast right, soyboy?

Surely assembling backlog just takes up more space?

>no real horses
>no real aelves
>no real flamingokin
>no real army specifically built to replicate the aesthetics and feel of Keivan Rus with mammoth cavalry, tamed dragons, and centaurs with flying airships
To stop shitposting for a moment, remaking Freeguild into an army styled after the drawings of Vsevolod Ivanov would be pretty dank.

What do you guys think of my idea for /my dudes/

I like the classic chivalrous knights, and there isn't really much in that way in AoS, so I thought about a guy whose fiance was killed during a bandit attack. He becomes a skeleton through /unfinished business/ when he dies and wanders the land with an army of undead rescuing fair maidens and generally doing heroic deeds.

Thoughts?

First half of my first battle line done and ready

Destructionfags practically don't exist and the only reason they don't even whine about the fluff is because they have no stakes in it.

So basically Cursed Company?

I don't know about them, but I'll check it out

Look at the fucking deluge of shitposting in this thread. Endless fucking whining and neckbeards getting raging boners from tiny little plastic women.

You’re really coming here asking for help with Lexicanum editing?

I can’t even remember the last time I saw any meaningful discussion on tactics or army building.

>HURRDURR SOY SOY SOY SOY

>REEEE IM A DEATH PLAYER AND IM
MAD REEE

>DUH DUH DISPOSSESSED

You really want any of these wastes of oxygen editing a site you want to be quality?

Aosg is an absolute pile of garbage right now, fuck.

Keivan Rus would be a pretty neat look, plus they're definitely a great choice for GW's obsession with shoving mountains of detail into everything.

Plus, the Keivan Rus are actually one of my favorite historical groups to rip into fantasy settings by twisting the Varangians and Rus into two separate races instead of two separate ethnic groups. Advanced warrior-traders with advanced metalworking ruling over a swarm of primitive barbarians is always fun.

>desperately giving VC skeleton kits Tomb King banners to use the TK regen after skeletons lose theirs
Cheeky, m8.

It's basically exactly that. Undead Mercenaries.

Just checked it out. it's sorta like that, but my dudes are good dudes trying to find peace by helping

>AoS
>Medieval Fantasy

>but my dudes are good dudes trying to find peace by helping
kys

So if I only have 10 Blightkings, should I run them as 2 x5 or 1 x10?

It's really hard to find people to recruit and this is the only place it makes sense to post regularly.

That's okay I guess.

Not pure Keivan Rus, though. Mythicized combined with Vsevolod Ivanov who has a whole series of crazy as fuck art about the fact that the Rus were descended from aliens, have flying space boats, rode mammoths and centaurs, and fought with armies of yetis.

>m'lady here's a bone to pick you up
>AAAAAAA A SKELETON

Soon

Best Horse is here

>AoS
>pseudo-medieval fantasy

I was just lucky enough to have picked up two of the banners from a bit box 2 years ago, I like the aeathetic

>Mention last thread that Sylvaneth counted as the first elf update(Because it's true)
>Entire fucking thread devolves into this debate and shitflinging

Chorf player here, you guys are hilarious, knife ears are all cancer

You can kinda squint and call these guys Aelves. But regardless, Sylvaneth are undeniably "elf spiritual successors."

>You can kinda squint and call these guys Aelves. But regardless, Sylvaneth are undeniably "elf space marines."

>pseudo-medieval fantasy
>next release is pseudo-Greek fantasy

>>next release is pseudo-Greek fantasy
>pseudo-greek
>with niggers faces

>pseudo-Greek with nigger faces
Yeah, that shit's standard nowadays. Just look at MtG.

I must apologize, missed the post
Here is literally zero elements of greek-fantasy.
Only teaser was made in pseudo-greek manner.

>an army of Maenads, Furies, Medusae, and Lamia
>literally zero elements of greek-fantasy

Where the fuck in London have you been?

Shrinking sprues into boxes that aren't much deeper than the models but hold around 100 small bases is pretty good for storage.

I haven't gone near anything big yet, apart from what large items I have previously built, which are just stored together temporarily.

My issue is, at the end of 8th I may have:
>>Finished my O&G army (it's huge)
>>Decided to complete a Dwarf army from only having 2 sets of skull pass and a bit of old metal stuff inc slayers - this is now 2-300 models
>>Brought an entire undead army (I sold my old one years ago) because Nagash/mortarchs.
>>Brought an entire tomb kings army because combined death at the time (yes, I have 2 unbuilt Necrosphynx (?), 9 - 12 snake dudes, settra, etc etc.
>>My missus brought some Wood Elves, so I brought the rest.

Basically everything is in 30s, cavalry I think is in 15-20s, except blood knights which I believe I only have 10 of. Somewhere.

When it came to heroes, I think there's only a couple I didn't get my hands on, and that was the Mordheim vampires (they looked cool as fuck). I may have been a bit of an Ebay savage.

I now have too much stuff. FML

Anyone else thinking of starting a Knights Excelsior army?

I'm going to enjoy krumpin' dem gud with da Boyz

AoS is mythic fantasy, not really medieval fantasy like WHFB.

>Maenads
>Khaine
>equivalent of Bachus
>Furies
You mean? Witch elves?
>Medusae
I will give you one fucking time to recognize your mistake and take this word back.
>Lamia
Greek Lamia were associated with vampires.
Also, in second vide you can see their architecture, there is literally nothing greek, just DE.
I implied clothed as much as muslim

How is this list in terms of ambition?

I've got start collecting BCR, and will get Icewind Assault in a couple of weeks.

For 2k points, I'd remove 4 Mournfang, 2 Cats and an Icebrow Hunter.

>AoS is mythic fantasy
Since when american fantasy became "mythic"?

Who the fuck is playing 2500pts games? Imagine playing against 2500pts of verminus, pestilens or skryre with clanrats screens

>Maenads
>Frenzied madwomen obsessed with their god to the point of savaging victims and feasting on their flesh

>Furies
>Winged infernal goddesses of vengeance

>Medusae
>Literally the Bloodwrack Medusae

>Lamia
>The lamia has been ascribed serpent-like qualities, which some commentators believe can be firmly traced to mythology from antiquity, and they have found analogues in ancient texts that could be designated as lamiai (or lamiae) which are part-serpent beings. These include the half-woman, half-snake beasts of the "Libyan myth" told by Dio Chrysostom, and the monster sent to Argos by Apollo to avenge Psamathe.

Kill yourself, nitpicking cocksucker.

Guys at my LGS play 2k normally, 2.5k sometimes.

>>Frenzied madwomen obsessed with their god to the point of savaging victims and feasting on their flesh
Not confirmed.
>>Winged infernal goddesses of vengeance
>looks like generic succubus
SUre m8
>>Literally the Bloodwrack Medusae
Reused model from Dark Elves army (who have nothing common with Greeks).
>Kill yourself, nitpicking cocksucker.
Kill yourself cherrypicking ameritard

I like how your response isn't even remotely making an attempt at defending that miniature

Anyway, I don't play gw games you double fucktard. If your pentuple chin didn't get in the way of your eyes, maybe you could see also the perspective of people who like wargames and despise the horrible, overpriced products of the bigger name in wargaming.
But yeah, if you're happy throwing your models at shitty 150$-a-piece warty fatmen, do have fun.

What the hell does "soyboy" even mean anyway

I thing that hunter and fugly cats are just waste of points. Maybe try to run the Olwyr Alfrostun?

>What the hell does "soyboy" even mean anyway

>replying to soy-shitposter rather than report him
Don't give him any (you)s - just ignore

That doesn't explain anything

I could run it in 2500, but I'm not sure its worth it, spending 380 on Battalions, which could afford me a Huskard.

Where did you live the last year, under the rock?

Well, hunter and retarded cats are definitely not worth 180 points either

Google soyboy and see what you get.

AoS has a very broad and symbolic sense of place. It's more reminiscent of Norse myth or Moorcock's Elric or Corum. And even as they fill in more detail it's keeping this expansiveness. The nature of Sigmarines as central actors also feeds into this with a broad conflict over civilization itself. Contrast this with WHFB was undeniably Medieval fantasy, particularly with regard to the old world and its aggressively gritty and grounded feel. There was high fantasy in the conflict of the Empire and Archaon, but it's was also very much about the sacking and burning of archetypal medieval cities.

>Maenad
>Literally translates as 'raving ones'
>Rip King Pentheus apart in The Bacchae
>Shown on numberous ceramics ripping apart and eating living animals
>Witch Elves are the cruellest of all their heartless race, for they live only to serve Khaine's malevolent demands for bloody, agonising sacrifice. Their observances to the Lord of Murder are blood-slicked affairs. Still-beating hearts are ripped from victim's chests and hurled into fires, writhing flesh is daubed with gore-red runes and altars are decorated with the entrails of dying captives.
Oh.

>Generic Succubus
>Winged Angry Elves

>Trying to argue that medusae aren't Greek

Lmao, you're a retarded faggot.

Just people inventing new ways to say "beta."

So it's the newest replacement for cuck then

Do it and after every battle versus Pestilens/Nurgle add another wash of mud/camoshade

Anyone got the Cave shaman rules? did that get leaked yet

>Painting white
Never again.

Could drop hunter, cats, 2 Mournfang and then add 3 yetis and the Owlyr Batallion.

Maybe don't go for battalions? Not really sure what I wanna go for at this stage.

>Grace

My gf is doing exact pose when im tryin' to put it in her but. One leg curled, chin up, and face like that. Wouldn't call it graceful.