Obsidian Messenger

So, what the fuck went wrong with this coin? When this infographic was made, ODN and Status had comparable market caps. Now, Status is valued at over $1.2BN and Obsidian is still $15 million. It supposidely has all of these advantages over status in the infographic

Were the devs full of shit or is this marketing team just that bad?

uh, status and odn never had comparable market caps. kys nigger

this

right now the ODN team has proven to be completely incompetent. Hell ODN might have been a pump and dump scam from the looks of it

fking shtcoin wastted my fking life andd all these gainz i could have made cant wait to get out

Entire ODN team turned out to have fucking down syndrome. I bought in ICO and dumped my bags after 6 months for modest profit.

I was doing contracted dev work with them and they were basically all retarded, spent a month fixing a broken block explorer, broken build scripts for their wallet and fork a slack tipbot, they didn't want to pay me in advance anymore so i told them to fuck off and eat glass...

>I was doing contracted dev work with them
no you didn't, faggot

Okay then

were you that contract dev who left early on? Not onedev but the other one?

I remember they removed a contracted dev from the team and didnt say a word.

Retarded devs

Yeah and then one of their team members stole a bunch of ODN from a community hot wallet on one of my servers, it ended up being a whole fucking fiasco actually

It's the project Veeky Forums literally shitposted to death.

do you know who? Jesus

No, i've probably said more than I should've.

It was a really nicely structure ICO but the team sucked hard and tanked it.

FeelsGoodMan i posted at all odn posts what a shitcoin it is and the retareds called fud they deserve what they get

So much worthless fud.

anyone who didn't buy near the ATH is currently in the green, soooo

After 6 months? Coin launched last October you LARPing sack of shit

yeah a whole fucking fiasco no one has heard of except you. kys

lol you idiot, the ico phase was way before that. it only launched on exchanges in Oct.

go to their old website and see the ico launch date pajeet

People actually held this shit for 3 months without an exchange listing? Jesus, I know I'm retarded, but fucking hell...

You are all either impatient losers who are salty it hasn’t mooned.. or you are trying to fud and keep the price down so you can accumulate more. Either way you can go fuck yourselves.

Also, the ICO week was 12th August to 19th August 2017. It still hasn't even been 6 months, so you're both dumber than me

i bought at the ico and am already rich so i'm just hodling
i've got two master nodes

5 months. same shit when the price has been under a dollar in the biggest bullrun of any market that ever existed

same here.

>t. poorfag with less than 10k in crypto

ICO price:
1 Masternode ≈ 4.57 ETH or 0.4666 BTC

lol, it's still below ICO. You'd have been better off holding bitcoin dipshit

>Measuring in fiat
Gotta be bait...

its above ico, ico masternode 1500$ masternode now about 6000 or 7000 $

What is math?

So, is there any hope for this coin or should I just bail?

go ahead and bail. go buy raiblocks or some other coin at ATH.

Wow, this can't all be bait, you all must just be retarded.

Look, how the fuck do you think you cash out? You convert it to BTC. The satoshi value is lower than it was at ICO. Therefore, if you'd have held bitcoin, you'd have more money now than before.

Fucking brainlets.

as i said, i'm already rich, so it doesn't really matter. i'm hodling 'cause i like the project, that's all.

XRB still has at minimum 20x to go

lol k

That's fair, good to put your wealth into projects you believe in

I’m convinced... I better listen to these biztards and empty out my wallet .. they make so many good points /s.

Privacy coins are going to keep being a big deal in 2018. Nice try tho faggots

>
yes goy sell me your bags

The messenger app is decent but probably not even on the block chain. Really wonder how it evolves. They have some interesting partnerships to be honest, just not enough of a competent dev team to work on the app. It isn't even open source.

All with all, the coin has a story and active community. I predict some sort of moon mission in the future. If even shit like potcoin, doge and the likes can get hundreds of millions of market cap it isn't entirely unrealistic that this coin will go parabolic out of nowhere some day. Just hold and be patient and consider the money lost. One day you will be surprised.

t. 10k odn since ico

but how many moon missions will you miss out on whilst waiting for some pump and dump group to target odn?

coins can be stagnant for years