Portfolio Thread

Show/critique 2018 portfolios you fags

Had a great new years

I'm hard for my Sia gainz

Do you pay your taxes on it?

I haven't sold anything, so no. I'll have to look into my trade history and figure that out though - I bought BTC at 10k and sold to USD at 17k, then shortly reinvested. So I'll probably have to pay that.

Hodling out for those ICX, CMT and BAT moons by end of month. Should have bought more into TRX but a 100% gain from when I bought is still a 100% gain.

Which wallet do you guys use. I'm just left with 600€ on coinbase. Sold my bitcoin to pay for a law suit.

Sorry I should have said I haven't sold any of the holdings currently in my portfolio.

Fuck i wish i had more icx
Nice portfolio op
>ripple
>not going all in on xlm
True Veeky Forumsness man port
>intellectualwojak.jpg portfolio

bless up

>see req
dont have to see anything else, you made it

Will this get me monies for a house and car?

tell me, what should i get rid of or get more of?

>XVG
Sell that shit before you lose more

Considering getting out honestly. I started with 10k and I’m getting nervous. Someone slap me with some sense ?

>verge

rip

Needs more OmiseGO

Don't be a fucking retard that will be 1M in a year.

Lmao, you're good for at least 6 more months homie. Those cryptos are safe bets since they have real world use.

Take half out and play till the end with rest?

I'm out of control don't know what to do?!?

Everything is at ATH should I transfer PPT into ETH or BTC and wait? I want to double soon plz help

I buy the coins with the best memes

WHY DO YOU STILL HAVE VERGE YOU SPAZ????

>intellectualwojak.jpg

and is that good or bad?

buy QASH. only thing that hasn't budged an inch in a month. primed for fucking explosion by end of January for world book.

Is just a game

>Ethereum
>Real world use

lmfao maybe in your fantasy world

explain sir

I need some serious advice here.
Both my VEN and BNB says they are in the green even though they are trading for a lower price than what I bought them for since ETH has gone up so much.
If I would sell them I would get less ETH worth more... r-right?
These 2 are among the few not reaching new ATHs atm so feeling pretty down and weak handed Veeky Forums.
The huge down percentage is because I added a manual fiat minus post to see how much I had made from my initial investment. Only 2 weeks in and yes I'm evidently bad at this.

Most of this from 1 successful ICO

Got in Raiblocks at 3$, took some profit put in BTC. Overall pretty happy

How do you find good ICOs?