/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Drives, archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread: Actually post CYOAs this time

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LVzngjkpPnJvUpLg2R_GAVOJV6CDvxlWG5irzz4j1As/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone's free to submit a city to the Collab! The deadline is February 5th, but please send it in before then. Here's where to do it:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Save the link to edit your form afterwards, in case there's something that needs to be edited. And keep alert for your city's name down below.

Submitter of Zlatbisa: I still need you to heavily shorten your descriptions. I will not include the unabridged version you submitted to me.

Wireless Battery, Angelic Halo, Law book... I have a point left so I might as well nab the Magic Monitor to be Big Brother or the Object Creator to have something that actually benefits me. I think the Creator, the perfect omnisurveilance would be too tempting to abuse (even more than the law book)

Sneak peek at the cities in the final project:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LVzngjkpPnJvUpLg2R_GAVOJV6CDvxlWG5irzz4j1As/edit?usp=sharing

Please re name the cyoa to make my cyoa for me Becouse i am a lazy bastard

I'm curious, without naming names what would you say the proportion of Authorfag to Author-user to new creator would be?

>Being butthurt at the very idea of a community project

Again, you miss the point of a collaborative work.
Go sit in your ballpit.

We are the knights that say no

Oh fuck off group projects are fun to be a part of.

cheesecake best cake

So far, we've got two anonymous authors, three or four named submitters, one or two unnamed authors, and about a dozen named authors. I'd like to see all those numbers go up, especially the lower ones.

You're welcome to write a submission, if you are interested. I'm guessing you've never created OC for the thread before? You should try contributing to something for once.

Why is Thoth the best author /cyoag/?

Lone Observer...

did you make...Paths of Fate CYOA and Lifehack CYOA and Mysterious Highschool CYOA as there is no sig on them?

>Thoth
That's not how you spell ZBG.

I recognize that name but I've already forgotten who it is. Did he do a mind control cyoa or a necromancer cyoa or what?

he made the saber waifu cyoa

Yes. I made them before I decided I should start signing things for archival reasons.

Speaking of, I haven't seen this posted in a while.

Left Door

Right Door

You mean the only worthwhile cyoa here?

I want to help the mystery box guy from Guardian Spirit to get revenge on this asshole.

Loses hard to Christmas cake.

>get revenge on this asshole.
Revenge for what?

>saber waifu cyoa
>only worthwhile cyoa
wew laddy

I wish more cyoas had cool weapons to choose from...

>ZBD dump
Guess I'll dump some of his ex husband's work.

I wish more cool weapon CYOAs had really compelling reasons to chose them.

Ok thanks. I'll move them to your directory then.

Fate
>Become a Guardian
Binding
>Astral Bond
Aura
>Intimidating
Manifestation
>Ethereal
Base Form
>Masculine
Characteristics
>Horns
>Fangs
>Slender
>Claws
>Extra Limbs
>Demonic
Focus
>Defense
Offensive Abilities
>Ether Manipulation
>Bring Despair
>Challenge
Defensive Abilities
>Aegis
>Restoration
>Rise From Ashes
>Strengthening Suffering
>Homemaker
Specialized Abilities
>Terrify
>Soul Drain
Advantages
>Bond
>Independence
Charge
>Tabitha McCluskey

Who wouldn't want to help their adorable, foul-mouthed ginger waifu play Magnum P.I. in the NRA-ridden boroughs of 1990s Ireland? Fuck everybody who gets in her way though. If you can even move a muscle against the waves of crippling fright and despair then you have to answer my challenge. Can you maintain your will to fight when only your greatest attacks can harm me, and every blow only makes me stronger? What can you do against the fundamental powers of reality when the odds are already stacked against you? Not a good god damn. Then after a hard day of sleuthing we get to go be cozy with a nice meal in a warm, tidy home so we can be ready to do it all again tomorrow.

Post those cool weapon cyoas you're referring to

Why? As I said, I find them lacking.

>Terminal Condition Phase, 100 years.
Not so far that I'll miss the revolutions in the near future. Digital connections across the world, early solar system colonization, hopefully cleared up some of that satellite excess debris and garbage so that terrestrial-source ship launches are easier.

>20 years Bachelor's 2x, 40 years total on a basic Bio-Science and Astronomical degree certification.
>20 years on Language Implantation (Mandarin Chinese.
>10 years Cosmetic improvements (Appearances and impressions matter.)
>10 years for 5 more in the long run.
Not a bad sink.

Gonna wake up, possibly in time to be prepared and ready to send the next generation of sleepers into the stellar seas above. Bio-science and astronomy to play the part of scenario-analyst to troubleshoot risks waiting for the ship while it's on its path.

>Wake up to getting put back to sleep, forcibly.
>Program exec screwed with literally everything.
>Hot damn I won the language gamble by a big margin.

>No mentor options are anywhere near related to my intended expertise though, and I'm a bit dissapointed there.

>Sticking with Officer Yang as a rehab officer for the sake of basic familiarity and simplicity; I'd consider her and Gen for Mentor/Rehab combo, but I'm not confrontational enough for Law Enforcement. I wish them well but I'll need to make my way elsewhere.

>Since my expertise is Somewhat related though, and even though I might have a language barrier there, Jin-ho sounds like a promising mentor to work with in trying to fix up some of the disasters we'd predicted, and others we hadn't in my temporal home century.

I may have uploaded this twice by accident. My connection is so bad right now.

Ending my dump with their collab.
Hu is best girl

Posting THE BEAST

Which conduit world would you want to become a least conduit of, if you didn't become a regular conduit?

Similar to what you might like

Left side is EZ modo.

Binding: Astral Bond
Aura: Inspiring (for king shit, w/e, doesn't matter)
Manifestation: Ethereal
Base form: Masculine (so I have a dick for dicking around after the war is done)
Characteristics: armor, divine (because that looks sweet)
Focus: special because I want Independence and stuff from the Specialized Abilities section

Offensive Abilities: 1000 Fists, Challenge, Induce Madness (for after the war for people I would rather kill but shoudn't), 1 left
Defensive Abilities: Aegis, 2 left
Specialized Abilities: Time Manipulation, Haste (not needed but fun), Charm (for dicking around after the war is done)

Challenge and Aegis together would be enough for me to solo this "war". The shortest war on record was 30 minutes. Let's see if I can speedrun better than that. Or maybe instead I should draw it out and take my time.

My god, this is too long. But I will press onwards!

Actually add wings to "characteristics". I wasn't going to take it because being able to fly like a super-slow bird is lame (literally), but since my flying speed matches my running speed and my running speed is now bananas from Haste I'll take it.

>Heather

Heather a best.

Funny how heavily people can misspell 'Suz'.