Warhammer 40k General

Ork Excellence edition

>Warhammer Community Latest
warhammer-community.com/2018/01/26/new-codexes-factions-our-heroes-and-more-breaking-news-from-the-las-vegas-opengw-homepage-post-1/

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Daily Duncan:
youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!pL4mAQgS!a3-679zGUfP9t71w-U96NEUouSYguaZZbVYvZgjqAKE
ge.tt(slash)6RcRnIo2
youtube.com/watch?v=3-N5CKxO3gY
mega.nz/#!9fImEaJY!hzDBkNo5qAmhBlXEISHo43ixScXoQsjsz8IekxjlVJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Predictions for the new dex?

*teleports back into canon*

Hopefully makes something other than darklance spam viable

Vect will show up.

Is the tau codex leak legit?

Until someone adds them to the mega, here are the Custodes Codex files from the previous thread:
PDF: mega.nz/#!pL4mAQgS!a3-679zGUfP9t71w-U96NEUouSYguaZZbVYvZgjqAKE
EPUB: ge.tt(slash)6RcRnIo2

Reminder that custodes jetbikes plug some serious holes in a Primaris list, even if you only take 2 bikers and a shield captain

Disappointment and sadness

Post your dudes.

ORKS ORKS ORKS ORKS ORKS

youtube.com/watch?v=3-N5CKxO3gY

Soup is now officially canon as per custodes codex.
Check mate, grognards.

The grey tide strikes again
>Only kidding user look good

>fast unit with low as fuck invuln and high damage

Never thought about how scary they are

>Ork Codex When?
>Greentext coz green text is best text

Get to be grey tide and painted it's a win win.

This is why I would never paint grey.

Explain?

Ork codex is I2.
Going to have to wait a bit

How many points is all that?

But it charged first!

obviously, this army is terrible, but has anyone tried something like this?

just basically nothing but aspect warriors and phoenix lords?

Well yeah did you think marines took entire planets all alone? The guard always does 90% of the work while the marines take all the credit.

2 bikers + shield captain will reliably kill a Leman russ per turn with their melta Missiles and lance charge and do it with a T6 4++

>wounds for the first turn don't apply until the end of the second turn

So now first turn is fixed.

Its been nearly 20 years and dark lance spam is still the backbone of every DE list. Even that brief period when venoms were hot shit (i.e before riptides) splintercannon spam was to compliment the batteries of dark lances rather than an usurper.

I think I've seen you post your army before. I love the color scheme. How do you do the ceramic looking white?

First for THE GREATER GOOD.

How do you like the Tomb Stalkers/Sentinels, whichever they are?

I wanna get into Necrons one day just because I fucking love those little mecha centipedes.

>redorange C'tan shard
>bluecrons
>nice looking white
10/10 would eliminate all sector life again.

4K ish? Gonna drop with the book though thankfully.

Pic is new secondary army progress. Have a commander, crisis suits, and a squad of breathers painted up now too

>Goff clan tactics
>You can call a waaagh every turn after the first
>But every unit fights last in the fight phase even if they charged

I've been saying soup was fluffy all along. Just glad to have some official confirmation.

Can I get a close up on that destroyer lord it looks awesome as hell?

Just a couple thin coats of dawn stone I think? Highlights are ulthuan gray

Thanks dude!

>tau are slowpokes
Isn't that basically their lore

saint celestine was already canon as travelling to battlefields and empowering the guard.

upload user here, that epub link is going to expire soon, so the sooner it can be put on the mega the better, just a heads up

They’re great fun imo. Nothing like popping up a centipeen on your opponents ass to touch em
uno momento

Soup can be fluffy it's just when you take mixes that directly cause issues and conflicts with lore that it isn't, so like mixing tzeentch daemons with world eaters

Goddamnit why did some faggot have to do well with plagueburst crawler spam at LVO. Now they're gonna become meta and get nerfed into oblivion.

>first turn second turn
Game turn? Because I’m just seeing entire armies imploding suddenly turn 3.

As in I go, then you go, and then we remove units at the end of your turn.

For the first battle phase only.

Wrong, even mindless servants of the blood god can be agents of fate and receive Tzeentch's support in the heat of battle.

At a friends house atm, thankfully I brought him with me

Color theory is great :D

Hey have a question whats some good units to use against custodes as IG in a 2k point game besides flashlight. Have a game coming up soon with a friend and he was wanting to fight a balanced list(not spaming 1 kind of unit balance) to try them out.

That is dope. Really cool, user.

..and yes, I refuse to wash down the ludicrous yellow.

It's not the world eaters getting support that is the issue. It's them not slaughtering the coward magic users.

It will never become meta and what's actually pissing me off is that faggot is spamming PBC "to prove a point". What a fucking cunt.

"Soup" has been a thing since 5E at the very least when your Chaos Marine force could bring lesser and greater demons. Its important to note the type of soup that people are bitching about.

If he’s playing pure custodes you’re going to have to go out of your way not to shit all over him

Tzeentch daemon forces just vanish right after the battle like they never existed. Deepest lore indeed.

I wish Crusaders could take shock-mauls.

Playable Arbites when?

I found the guard player

isn't the min unit size 3 though?

Ah, thanks for letting me know.
I won't be able to upload it to the rules mega, but I can at least put it into my own mega long with the pdf so that someone with the ability to add it properly will be able to do so.

It's not so much the combination(although yeah it works great) it's that the parts are just as good, the white is really great and bluecrons are inherently great, mix them together and you get a patrician color scheme. Also really damn nice on that model.

yep

What should I put on bikes as Blood Angels? I got 5 and an Attack Bike to kit out.

Memes aside, I wonder what klan tactics will be?

Are the Tau books in the mega? I've only seen Farsight, Shadowsun, and Fire Warriors. Damocles is only a PDF too.

Yes I'm sure they gunked up the enemy weapons very well.

Put scouts on the bikes.

The lore isn't guard bias, marines are there to take strategic points to give the guard the help they need to get the job done, both would be less effective without the other.

I have a request.

Can someone edit this picture with "begone thot" with the glowing eyes. I need it for the "Why aren't there female space marines" thread 2 pages over.

this is everything i've got done for mydudes so far, started working on them since august. Being a slow painter is awful

and anything else as well it seems

>..and yes, I refuse to wash down the ludicrous yellow.
At least add some checkerboard patters or something to make it pop

>female genestealer

Is that apothecary head standard or something else?

Has a kind of Tonka truck vibe to it

I'm aware its trash fetish artwork, but it I think it would make a good reaction image with an edit.

Well Tonka does sound like an ork word.

Did they say at LVO why they were squatting Vect?

>that art

I forget the artist' nasme but i've seen enough of it to know where that is going.

Nah, the rest of the model has the suitable washes - the yellow is so bright it completely obliterates said other washes when under the flash of a camera.

The battlewagon is particularly bright I must admit.

Anyone got pics of the color schemes in the custodes codex?

It's a spare head I found in my bits box, I think its a space wolf one

hello friends Im finally starting a sisters of battle army (using the grishnak resin sisters) whats a good color scheme and cool background to give them?

Alright, one nonperishable Custodes epub link coming right up: mega.nz/#!9fImEaJY!hzDBkNo5qAmhBlXEISHo43ixScXoQsjsz8IekxjlVJU

Because he is in disguise in an another army planning his revenge.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure that if Tyranids aren't classed as gender neutral (probably the most accurate) you'd have to go with female.

They have birthing classes and sterile classes, but they have no fertilisation classes of Nid.

For the love that is everything good paint your bases a dark color.

I figured I was just making sure.

Looks good, what chapter is it?

Why should I?

Run by me what exactly you were thinking when you thought an Ork gunline was a good idea.

White and gold.
Gold signifies their purity and loyalty to the Emperor.
White to hide the cum stains they get from sucking dick all day.

Works for shooting but not for combat, mass turn one charges from nids and daemons for example.

homebrew Exorcists successors called Perditions' Vigil

KMK and the beauty of T7 grots. Plus my flash gitz routinely would roll AP3 or better (they have a particular hatred of dreadknights).

You're under no compulsion to wash it darker, but you should really wash some contrast into it then lift it back up to original brightness with highlights

Not him, but BS4, S8 is tasty on Mek Gunz and Big Gunz. Add their low cost and you can take a big firing line before splashing out on everything else.

genestealers are all male, they're one of three actually gendered units in the nid army - the other two being hive tyrants and norn queens.

All it needs is a Squiggoth to tie it all together.