Why hasn't the inquisition stopped them?

Why hasn't the inquisition stopped them?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Armageddon#The_Months_of_Shame
moddb.com/mods/wrath-of-the-blood-ravens
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Siege_of_the_Fenris_System
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they do a lot more good than they do bad.

The inquisition loves them. Just look at all the gifts the inquisition gives them.

The Blood Ravens stole their desire to purge them.

They did. They got halfway done, when they decided to quit after the BL did them a favor by offing a Daemonlord in the making

The inquisition is a paper tiger.

The space wolves strait up banned them from ever setting foot on yiff-world ever again after they got into an argument and the inquisition couldn't do shit about it.

Lol what you talking about retard? The Inquisition purged any Fenrisian that fought against the TSons and Logan OK'ed it like a bitch. Wrath of Magnus even states that the inquisition are frequent visitors to Fenris to keep an eye on the tainted population.

Half their servitors are from inquisitors and their retinues who got too nosy.
Generous gifts, they were.

>Gabe makes friends with an Inquisitor in literally the first game
>Thule takes a bunch of Grey Knights to Kronus, they bare witness to him bombarding North Vandea after discovering [redacted] beneath their base of operations
>Gabe makes friends wirth/possibly beds Adrastia at some point like the legend he is

Blood Ravens have massive goodboi points with the Inquisition, what the fuck are you on about?

>get hammers from inquisitors
>get a few grey knights on their crusades
>manage to cleanse their own chapter of heretics before an exterminatus comes into effect
>ordo psykana super sekrit librarians probably regularly working along with GK
The inquisition loves this weird chapter that's apparently dear to the Emprah himself.

this was retconned to oblivion

This right here. Plus Gabe basically reformed the entire chapter according to DoWII and III.

>disastrous morale effect of eradicating a first founding chapter
>way more useful shit to do (like hunting orks)
>[more space wolves than witch hunters players]
>"nah, let's just not do it"
>"OMG inquisition BTFO"
This is your brain on shill

They stole the seal before the Inquisitor could condemn them.

This is true. Chapters that have half their number fall to Chaos are suspect up to damned, but those Chapters who cleanse their Chaos-y half get an examination with some follow up (and presumably a lolipop) and a pat on the back for staying loyal and doing the Inquisition's job for them.

the inquisition learned from the wolfs that they can only pick on small non founding chapters

To be fair, it's not exactly common knowledge that the Ravens are first founding

To be fair, Grey Knights were there when Thule discovered it and destroyed the evidence. The Inquisition knows.

Blood ravens aren't first founding, they are a successor chapter.

That's not my point, user.
it's that when the Yiffs act up, it would cause morale problems to slap them down.
Since nobody knows the Ravens are loyalist sons, nobody would care if they got bitch slapped

Thule discovered it, and as far as we know the only person he shared the knowledge with is Gabe. We have no reason to believe that the Grey Knights ever found out.

In fact, "Knowledge is power, hide it well", Thule probably went to pains to hide whatever he learned from absolutely everyobe, especially those outside of the chapter.

When you are the only ones left loyalist from the original you are not a successor you are the original.

The inquisition could easily know the Deathwatch have their geneseed on file.

It's not Inquisition morale that's the issue.
If they publicly fuck with first founding members, other Astartes chapters and even IG start REEEEEing.
Blood Ravens are literally who as far as everyone else is concerned

Well, to be fair after Retribution the Blood Ravens have a pretty good rep, look at Space Marine. Alternate timeline or not the ultras were pretty damn glad to have them around.

If they are what they are, what hasn't Magny dandy harvested their non warpdust geneseed yet?

How much Ultra and Templar Wargear do you think they ran off with?

Magnus probably doesn't know they exist. Also, they technically haven't been confirmed for TSons successors in canon yet.

Good idea for DoW 4, though.

>tfw you realize Guilliman needed a new armor because the blood ravens stole the original one.

I was honestly hoping this would be the plot for DoW 3 instead of Angelos, Macha and Gorgutz defeat "honey i've shrunk down the daemon" with the power of friendship(tm). I mean, fuck they didn't even need Magnus, they could have used Ahriman for that instead.

The inquisition tried to fuck up the space wolves and got BTFO. Look up the months of shame.

In fairness the daemon was a loose plot thread from DoW 1 that both Gbe and Macha were involved in, it's good they finished it up.

Who is there primarch? Sorry for not knowing my fluff.

It's highly hinted at Magnus and the 1ksons, but ADB learned of this and REEE'd out a statement against the cool idea. It holds no weight to it though.

The Templars were there to watch over them, and the moment that asshat Leandros distracted them, they legged it with Invictus

Gotcha, thanks. Kinda like that idea.

Seeing his ass get slapped down by Rebirth was hilarious.
The timing was just perfect

They are mary sue DoW donutsteel OC, chapters like Soul Drinkers and Relictors were destroyed for less heresy.

Care to explain? I must have missed something.

Oh no, that's the best part. The daemon of Acheron was another one, the one he released in DoW1 was the one that merged with Kyras afaik.

ADB was loudly talking shit about the idea on Bolter and Chainsword, saying it wasn't true and also saying he was throwing his weight around to get it debunked.
Then Rebirth came out with the single least subtle Thousand Son connection yet and utterly blew him the fuck out.

Seconding >Implying we'll ever get DoW 4.

Well to be fair Soulstorm was an utter fuckfest and we still got DoW2

Quality doesn't determine future releases, sales do.

Soulstorm did well in sales. DoW3 did not.

At risk of derailing the thread, it's best to compare them to the PT, EU and ST in Star Wars.
Soulstorm is the PT: It took the formula in a weird direction and made some pretty big mistakes, but it was at least relatable to the originals, made a few decent if poorly implemented ideas, and had hilariously bad parts that were endearing.
2 is the EU: it certainly had ups and downs and was divisive, but it kept the name going and only a few will argue it was completely worthless and had no reason to exist.
3 is the ST: it took the formula and what everyone liked about the series as a whole, pissed on it and now none of the original fans really want it anymore.

>They stole the seal before the Inquisitor could condemn them.
that was a gift to the chapter!

This. DoW III was a flop.
It's not like Relic is a billion-dollar AAA company like Blizzard that can keep a franchise or game alive indefinitely just because they want to. Players hated SCII too, but Blizz kept supporting it for years before releasing the remastered edition of SCI to cash in on the assblasted gooks.

>Relictors were destroyed
Their history leading up to the M42 is more schizo than the KSons'.
They feature in two recent shorts, Heart of Decay and the Rage of Asmodai (which heavily implies they are of DA gene-seed).

1d4chan.org/wiki/Armageddon#The_Months_of_Shame

>LOOKIT THIS COOKIE I FOUND

ADB is a blight on the fluff, I can't wait until he goes away. Maybe he can write a hunger games comic or something more his style.

Because they did nothing wrong.

Why? Even the Custodes respect them enough to gift them set of armors.

I have serious respect for the Ravens' ability to acquire gifts

I assume that Magnus is quietly slipping them, as an apology for being an absentee father for 10,000 years.
If not, they must be able to go toe to toe with Trazyn.

>Implying they didn't steal Trazyn's coffee mug
>Implying Trazyn didn't steal their coffee mug

I don't know, even the Blood Ravens can struggle to get some gift from Trazyn.

Just banter between peers, user

Banter involves both parties being proactive and reactive.
Those chapters have no idea that their item is missing in the first place.

Reminder the Space Wolves know who the Blood Ravens really are according to DoW2.

Glorious!

Source? Genuinely curious

>He thinks the inquisition can stop the gifting

Ofc they dont, they just look at them like another underdog succesor chapter that doesnt know any better.

Check out my chad

DOW3 director got kicked out of relic, cause he fucked up despite people telling him his shit was not going to work.
>muh heart and soul project
>refusing to give people what they wanted.

Aren't the Dark Angels on thin ice with basically everyone?

No

In Rebirth, a psyker amongst other things said "The Ravens. I see them too. The lost Sons and a RAVEN of BLOOD. They cry out for salvation and knowledge but it is denied!", referencing the Korvidae Cult of the TSons who were sent off-world by Magnus shortly before the Wolf attack on Prospero.
Of note are the name 'Korvidae', a family of birbs that include the raven, the name of a member of the Korvidae Cult, Revuel Arvida, which sounds like Azariah Vidya, the Father of the Blood Ravens, and a quote attributed to the aforementioned Revuel, 'Knowledge is Power; Guard it Well', which was the Blood Raven battlecry.

They could say "Blood Ravens are loyalist Thousand Sons" and it would be less obvious by now.

I don't remember this item. Then again, I never used Jonah.

He goes around doing his mary sue retcons.
>lorgar and angrin go on a date
>grimaldus and celestial lions go on a date - this story takes away the true tragedy of the celestial lions in favor of mary sue shit.

Also dont forget how he moved earth and heaven just to revoke the rebirth story, which made Arvids into a Grey Knight instead. ADB and the editor at the time got BTFO with the release of Codex SM 8th edition and DOW3 lore since they used to keep dissing the BR. Fuck them and ADB soy boy fans.

Thank you for that. I needed that chuckle.

Because it's not for Jonah.
It's used by the Necron Overlord in the Last Stand mode.

blood ravens stole book of magnus

Nah man, there thing is that people know they have a secret but are guarding it well, but no one knows what it is. I'd think inquisitors believe that it's a part of a super weapon or ancient hidden tome.

C.S GOTO is a canon blood raven

>Avatar
>Tyrea
>Elothan
Literally who?

>Avatar
>Avitus literally appears twice

IT came out last year, it has not even a little been retconned. ya goofball

Its Cut Wargear user and its from a mod that allows said Cut Wargear thought it fucks up alot of shit in the Item UI

Link:

Shit Forgot about Link:moddb.com/mods/wrath-of-the-blood-ravens

Nice, I didn't know about those.

Best Part, Davian Thule Originally can equip Dual Autocannons and In-game They have AOE and Rape Tanks.

L-lewd!

The Wargear descriptions make a point of the Wolves "mysteriously" sending a Rune Priest to work with them, and "strangely" refusing any gifts from the Chapter. It also states there is a lot of bad blood between the Ravens and the Wolves.

but dreads are supposed to have the option of using dual twinlinked AC. why'd they stop that?

this is also why imperial guard platoons feature heavy weapon tems of AC's. a single troops choice can fit up to three? attached teams, with one ac per squad as well. then of course there's all the meltagunners. a secial weapon per squad, a veteran saregeant per squad qith it, and three attached special weapons teams ALL with it, as well as meltaguns on officers and their command teams.
>then you can stick every single fucking squad in a goddamn chimera and zoom them into the best spots.

>Lascannon
Of all the things, you'd think he'd have made a multilaser.

Read the entry.

>Mfw this was the only actual gift they got

they also stole from the Angry Marines

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Siege_of_the_Fenris_System

>modified multilaser
Relic, you cheeky cunts

oh yes, the Inquisition, famous for uniformly only adhering to the principles of cost-benefit analysis

>links to the wiki article
I bet you don't know how to read

>armour of the custodes that fought horus himself
>Among their most revered artifcats
If that’s only “among”, what the fuck do they consider their most revered artifact?
Have they got the lion hidden away or something?
Is the true secret of the dark angels that he went missing and they don’t want to admit they lost him, while the fallen are actually Angela figuring out where the fuck he got to?

I'll spoon feed the retard then.

>Logan Grimnar knew well what was to come in the aftermath of the Primarch’s banishment. He had fought alongside the Grey Knights before, notably during the First War for Armageddon and the last days of Sanctus Reach, and knew their methods were as thorough as they were uncompromising. All those mortals that had witnessed the taint of the Daemon first-hand were to be processed and destroyed without mercy, for left alone the seed of that knowledge could eventually bear terrible fruit. In the war for Fenris, countless thousands of native tribesmen had not only set eyes upon the Daemon hosts, but in some cases fought them directly. The Grey Knights had already begun their dark work, their agents gathering those tribes afflicted by the truth into the bowels of vast bulk lifters. Grimnar’s Wolf Lords protested, even came to blows, but this time there was nothing the Great Wolf could do to intervene. To resist the edicts of the Ordo Malleus whilst the eyes of the High Lords were upon them would be to risk bringing the entire Chapter under censure, and perhaps trigger another civil war just when the hour was darkest – perhaps even damning Fenris to Exterminatus alongside its departed brother Midgardia. With a heavy heart, Logan Grimnar gave his seal of approval to the tribesmen’s abduction. They were never seen again.

Now apologize for being wrong.

>Have they got the lion hidden away or something?