Sorcerers of Khorne

What's the closest you could get to a Sorcerers of Khorne?
that is a world eaters army that inclused a Chaos Sorcerers?

i was actually looking for something like pic related

They definitely don't use it for blasting, Khorne would fucking murder him for it. They may use it for buffing themselves and their allies' murder frenzies but that may also be a no-no. They can definitely use it to create new arms, armor, and daemon engines. Khorne might be okay with using it specifically to counter magics on the field but its still a pretty big risk. If you're giving up magic to go kill shit the right way you're A-OK.

>What's the closest you could get to a Sorcerers of Khorne?

The Slaughterpriests of Age of Sigmar.

And summoning his Daemons?

Khorne can bitch about magic all he wants but at the end of the day armies still require good logistics to function. That means navigators for travel and Astropaths for interstellar communication.

No 40k version?

I've imagined something like this before. Not so much in the way of a sorcerer, but a champion of khorne who slaughters his foes and beseeches Khorne to look upon the battlefield. I can't remember exactly how I made it work, but there were Acts of Khorne you could call upon and take a Mastery (basically a Leadership with some dangers involved) test. If successful, the Act would manifest. Rains of blood, Khorne Hounds manifesting to attack units that fall back/use psychic powers, filling units with rage, that sort of thing.

There is blood witches in Gaunts Ghosts. Theyre part of the Blood Pact.

Specifically theres a blood witch in the book Blood Pact, and a Alpha level psyker called a Bludvayve in the short story about the Volpone Bluebloods in whatever the latest anthology was called.

I prefer the interpretation that Khorne is fine with Psykers as long as they aren't cowards hiding in the back.

A buffed up Biomancer who uses his psykery to RIP AND TEAR harder would make a lot of sense and I don't see why Khorne wouldn't be okay with that.

It boils down to the source of power, imo. Anybody can become a sorcerer and that power is stolen from the warp. Psykers have to channel and take it themselves, so yeah your jacked up doom marine motherfucker tearing heads off and punching out all of a person's blood should be fine

Check out the slaughterpriest from AoS; it's basically the thing you're imagining.

Of course not, GW hates Khorne in 40k.

>not slaughtering where ever the eightfold path takes you
Its like you don't even want to hang with kharn.

All those non-psychic heretics who perform rituals to Khorne.
To direct his vessels, to summon his demons, to construct his great engines.

You don't have to be a psychic to carve out the bloody hearts of 3 captured warriors and then throw their skulls into a great pile while reciting the ancient and unclean words of the ritual.

If memory serves, it's permitted if it involves blood.

> "This fortress is impervious against both a land and air attack. But not a sea attack!"
> "But it's no where near the sea."
> "That's fine, we'll just summon a huge tide of blood and sail in to the fortress."
> "I don't know, that sounds an awful lot like sorcery..."
> "Nonsense, it involves blood, so it's okay."

blood and murder summons his daemons

that's why even the Avatar of Khaine needs a blood sacrifice to animate it

they warp around on hulks, going where Khorne sends them

possible

Warpsmiths

You haven't read any canon material about Khornate legions apparently? None of the shit you're saying is remotely accurate to canon.

I think sorcerer specialized in foresight would be suitably Khornate.
>Be Psyker Commander of a renegade regiment
>Win the favor of Khorne through countless battles
>Unfortunately, the zealous fervor of your men cost you too much casualties
>"Khore cares not from where the blood flows, only that it does"
>Can't spill blood without people to do it
>Use your sorcery to see into the future and plan more effecient, more tactful attacks
>Your regiment has much more information to work with, and starts making better tactical decisions
>Lead from the front, like a fucking badass