Why haven't you invested in Canadian weed yet?

Why haven't you invested in Canadian weed yet?

shill me on some good weed stocks that will 2x in the next few months. Obviouisly its too late for APH and WEED

Teach me. Easiest place to buy? Whats good?

Already did, made $10k, sold, got into crypto, not have almost $70k.

Aurora Cannibis

you can't lose

EAT

because I could keep that money in crypto.

I did and I got fuckin JUSTD. Emblem Corp was a fuckin shit show for its first year and I bought @ the ATH of $3USD. It just kept dropping until recently.

anyone who smokes weed is legit fucking retarded.

told people to do this after trudeau, nobody did. everything up like 9x since then it was a no brainer

naw man just smoke it and chill out

merchant.jpg

We need a Canabis coin!

someone mentioned Abattis Bioceuticals its like 0.46 now ill buy some and see how it goes

there was a good chance trudeau wouldn't follow through and your stocks would be worthless now

115% returns on WEED.
It's alright i guess.

if that happens then the leafs will be very upset.
we might knock over a garbage can or two to show how serious we are about this.

should i sell my weed stocks user?
im worried its overvalued and may crash soon

Lol I was just bitching about my 200% returns in 2 months on my weed stocks.

Crypto has ruined my expectations.

fuck yes haha

i like refg with this insane crypto shit going on

Stupid niggers. TRTC, American dudeweed. Fuck canuckian dude weeds, akin to 'bro....buy Venezuelan owned oil producer bonds, its backed by the government, hue hue'

Git gud nigger fagits.

All in HMMJ

100 USD AT LEAST July 1st 2018.

My top picks

Canopy (but not right now)
Emblem Cannabis for dat John Stewart CEO
Abattis Bioceuticals for dat extracts
Nemus Bioscience (preclinical cannabinoid pharma company, just got partnered with Emerald Health)

these have yet to truly moon

if its canopy yes

I know that feel bro, I invested in Emblem last April at near ATHs. But its starting to make a comeback and they got multiple partnerships plus oil sales and new CEO. Things are looking up

>ETFS
meme

I've been all over it since mid November. If you're looking for stocks, just go to bnn.ca and click on marijuana news. Scroll down and there is a watchlist of the ones with the highest trading volume. You'll have to sniff around on your own for the smaller startups under $2/share.

That ETF is up 7.6% today. Insane daily gain for an ETF.

HOLY SHIT ABATTIS JUST HIT 50 CENTS

why?
i have WEED, ACB, LEAF, APH

I've been in aph, acb and weed since 2016. Fuck me is it the best investment I've gotten into

Can this be purchased on robinhood?

Nice job holding that one, user. I dropped it for under performance a couple weeks ago. Profit take on it frequently though. It has gremlins. A few whales are very keen on shorting it.

no

OTC through regular brokerage. Canadian stocks are not available on robinhood.

weed is the most shorted stock right now

I bought at 49 cents originally, went down to 46 and I got pissed off and sold, bought back in at 45 cents bc the company is too good to let it go

Potcoin, sponsored by Dennis Rodman.

what do you think about LEAF?

WARNING THE WEED SECTOR IS OVER BOUGHT RIGHT NOW, DUE FOR A MASSIVE CORRECTION YOU MONGOLOIDS

know nothing about it

Yall should take a look at pre-clinical cannabinoid pharma companies.

Tetra bio pharma
Inmed pharma
Nemus bio

These will be big

not until legalization
i think its overpriced, but most investors wont realize until legalization passes and earnings aren't up to expectations, so still a few more months of gains to come

This ETF is very well managed.
It will grow parabolic until July and probably longer.
I am holding it to 2020

USA is legalizing more states and soon the world will follow. Shipping ganja is cheap as fuck because it doesn't weigh anything so there is a good chance american and canadian companies will supply both countries and the rest of the world.

DUDE IT'S WEED!!!!
This is like a 2nd chance investing in Alcohol early on.

No idiots.
The market hasn't even started growing yet.
Many companies and businesses don't want to enter an illegal market.

Q3Q4 2018 will have massive growth.

Fast gains go crypto
Slow traditional yet huge gains go WEED.

Where's the best place to jump on weed stocks?

>Tfw sold canopy growth at 15 dollars

Kys ing myself

I have 1k of THC left that's on a fucking moon mission and I'm holding it

It's up 51% (0.49) today alone with hardly a dip.

Fucking madness, should have pulled in more cash when it was hovering 50 cents

I'd diversify between Girl Scout Cookies (GRIL), Amnesia Haze (REKT) and Nicole Dry Sift (NIGG)

>Canadians get legal weed
>forget how much of a scumbag trudeau is
>"hey i like that guy he gave me legal weed!"

I know this isn't /pol/ but fuck sakes leafs are some fucking retards. They just love shooting themselves in the foot. Also, I've made good gains on crypto but don't know how to buy real stock in a company lol

Many of the top stocks had large corrections last week and recovered over the course of a day or two. It's par for the course in this sector. While you are right there will be days of heavy bleed out, if the company is good it will continue upward trend until legalization is official in Canada. What happens after is a bit of a guess. I expect that there will be a bloodbath on the smaller companies who can't back up their share price with solid earnings. So separation between the legitimate real dealio companies and the hype train jumpers.

>This is like a 2nd chance investing in Alcohol early on.

Oh i agree. We're in for a wild ride here.

Can I invest through the internet? As a foreigner?

Weed is the one thing that fumbling dildo Trudeau will actually do right. The bill already passed the house of commons, next it has to go through the senate. The feds reached an agreement regarding sales tax distribution for marijuana just a couple weeks ago. It's happening.

>Can I invest through the internet? As a foreigner?
yes

Is it happening by July though? That is the question

This. I was in APH since like $5 or so, also had a bit in other ones. Told three people to go in, nobody did because "risky". We haven't even hit Shoppers Drugmarts yet, this might go all the way to $50 and be a ten bagger

Get back to me when those Commifornian weed producers can actually deposit their money in the bank without it getting seized instead of sleeping on matresses of cash.

Canadian weed stocks all the way f a m

im planning to hold until July and sell most of it when legalization passes

Same reasons I don't invest in canola oil. I don't care about shit that grows from the ground with minimal effort. Difference between canola and weed is weed used to be illegal so people think it's worth more than any other crop. Nfi why

weed stocks are garbage, big scam. Go buy it and find out for yourself goy

who cares? what matters is people think it will happen by July

if you're not sure, then sell it before July, it will go up from now until then for sure.

"summer" is the word from the horse's mouth. The main thing is the senate and, while a couple conservative senators have made some fud noises about trying to delay, they don't have the numbers to do it even if they tried. I also suspect that with this much money involved, the conservative senators would probably piss off more of their voter base than they would please by causing trouble.

big jump just now
everything went up 2-3% in the last couple min
weeeeeeeeeee

Where do I buy this?

why would you sell in a few months when the market will grow 4x by 2020?

I don't think it will grow that much long term, but I do think short term speculation and hype will drive share prices up. I wont sell it all, but most of it after July.

>That ETF is up 7.6% today

and now its up 9.88%
will we see a 10% day? 2 hours till markets close

why though? shit will become trendy af and probably sell better than alcohol soon.

Just bought 55k more of REFG moments ago. Payment system integrated with crypto.

Yeah, and that's what every investor thinks right now, therefore the biggest gains will be before it becomes legal. By July the expectations will already be priced in to share prices.

Sector wide pump today. January effect is apparently alive and well as far as weed is concerned.

INSANE GAINZ TODAY WTF

Silly goyims dude weed picks don't reinvest all cash back into company expansion; grow facs, dispenseraries, normie meme dude weed products, patent(s) for thc infused rolling papers, properties and facilities that produce hydroponic produce in states that will soon go rec.

Keep trying nigger faggot.

SHOULD I STILL SELL CANOPY?
IT KEEPS RISING

I've invested a lot already if you know what I mean...heh...

i put an order to sell canopy, then cancelled it last second, and then it went up 20 cents!!!

fuck the greed is killing me

Skim off profits. Don't sell the whole load. It may enter correction and consolidation but it'll surpass today's high in future. Canopy is, for the moment, the biggest MJ company in Canada. It's not going away.

whend you buy in?

$18

18 canadian dollars

just hodl for a year, its the safest stock to own. could be $50 eoy

Up 100% $30k on my acb investment. Feels good man.

nice man i put 10k spread out among several weed stocks a month ago, wish I put in more

Yeah I went all in lol

Canada is fucking up the legalization proccess by monopolizing it with LPs with are difficult to come by for any average citizen that is looking to grow. it’s not going to work and the black market will be as prevelant as it is today because most of the provinces including BC ffs aren’t allowing regular people to grow weed even though it’s “legal”. the gov is trying to take all the profit for themselves. fuck them. if they weren’t dumb they would give the profits to the people.

holy shit its still going
everything up 10-20% today

we're all gonna be weed barons

check'd

market close results for today:
ACB +23.13%
WEED +8.84%
LEAF +26.74%
APH +7.97%
HMMJ +11.89%

dude weed lmao

fuck potcoin. dopecoin is the best cannabis coin. I mined a bunch and i fucking love that coin to death. hempcoin is gay as fuck tho it pisses me off that its worth more than all the hemp farmers in the world make and the abbreviation is THC, which it has almost no THC so it makes no sense.

potcoin and dopecoin are both good but id rather go with the gangster dopecoin over the faggot backed potcoin.

and did this small ugly boy say "Aurora Cannibis, you can't lose" ?

Today was a good day.

if it crashes tomorrow im going to strangle u cancer boy