This is how I amazoness

This is how I amazoness.

looks like a Dwarf that shaves

So not a dwarf at all? XD

Need to get my girlfriend to do some core exercises, made me realize how hot she would be with abs. Double G tiddied thick girls are the best.

>Amazoness
Hang yourself

I can't believe that took me a second. :-)

Not sure how the belly represents sensual capacity, but at least it shows she isn't starving. Though I do contest the "ramrod" posture as it's clearly contradicted by a forward curved spine with the "pelvic tilt" unless there is something really weird going on with her skeleton. Also, what's with the avocation as a resting bitchface, I mean defiant expression? Do you really always have to walk around with a sour expression to have a fiery spirit? No. The human face can and is supposed to be able to express a wide range of emotion, so what ever expression they have should reflect their current feelings, not some vaguely defined personality trait.

This is nice and all but the guy who wrote that is a fucking idiot

>hurr muh magical realm is superior and grounded in reality!

That's R Crumb from forever ago. He really is just being a shameless pervert here.

That's cool and all DM but when are we going back to defeating the Lich? What about the horde of orcs? Who's dealing with the troll epidemic? Every session we spend a good hour or 2 with you showing us this picture saying the same thing, "This is how I amazoness!"
Can we just start, you know, playing the game?

Amazonesses are ruled by a kingess.

Don't you mean a queeness?

I don't think Amazons were fat though

Dont you mean a queen?

I think they mean an Emperina.

Aren't people on this board more into the kawaii and moe amazon types though?

Not sure what those gook words mean but muscular women are always magnificent.

shredded people are generally not that strong. you have to operate under a serious calorie deficit to look like that. that's why powerlifters and strongman dudes are always fat

obviously there's a difference between strong fat and just fat, but that drawing could probably break you in half

It's definitely a duchessess.

This is how I amazon