I just reached my first million in cryptomoney. Where do I go from here...

I just reached my first million in cryptomoney. Where do I go from here? I'm getting scared to put large amount of money into cryptos. The bubble can pop any day now, but I don't have enough to retire on yet.

let me guess: raiblocks

cash out half? 500k to play with in crypto is still a lot. imho

you could also go for 750k and play with 250k

Unironically 40% BTC, 20% ETH, 25% XMR, ADA, ENG, XLM, (?) and 15% cash

take 800.

play with 200k

thats 400 in a 1-2 months
moon mission gets you 1-2 milloon

>40% BTC
>20% ETH

this is ethereum's year

put 1mil into dbc

Nah take only 80k. Keep playing.

NEET here, how would you securely store 800k?

A 50% drawdown on the total crypto market is not out of the question, and I would kill myself over that. Definitely want to keep more in fiat, but watching the money sit there and be useless also feels bad. I kinda want to invest in non-crypto things, but every asset in the world is in a bubble right now.

you only need 600k to retire if you're not a financially illiterate brainlet

liquidate half and keep trading pussy

I'm close to my first mil too, I've never cashed out since I started. Where are we supposed to cash out that amount of money without fear of being scammed out of our hard earned (lol) money?

If you are going to continue investing, stay in crypto. Change the %s and take more cash. I have a fairly large portfolio ~200K and hold a similar combination. Crypto is booming right now but these coins are the most stable and still have great growth potential.

buy home, buy car, bank 100k, roll with the balance in crypto and take 2% profit per month into fiat

Some of us want to live vicariously

Can you withdraw without paying taxes? Or no?

You have to pay taxes without withdrawing now

it's not always a good time to invest user. thinking you have to put your money to "work" is sheep logic.

You can just settle for beating inflation with a GIC but you're probably larping anyway

>Where do I go from here?

Cocaine, bitches and Cristal champagne.

All in on enigma while it is mooning. Shit is going to do another double flip at least considering its use and development community consisting of some of the most notorious genius mathematicians and computer scientists

> I kinda want to invest in non-crypto things, but every asset in the world is in a bubble right now.

I mean you have a lot more money than me, and therefore you’re smarter, but this really can’t be true, can it?

There has to be something that is undervalued out there. Maybe find what it is and plant the seeds for your next moon mission in whatever it may be.

Well, real estate and stocks are obviously in a bubble. Gold might be a safe buy, but it's a cuck buy. I don't know enough about anything else to invest in it.

>GIC

I'm about 100,000 away from a million and I've concluded the same thing. Not cashing out once I hit it though. Crypto is a global marketplace that ANYONE in the world can participate in and we've yet to even hit 1 trillion for total marketcap. The dotcom bubble was US only and hit 6-7 trillion when it popped.

I'm in until this shit gets scary

Every altcoin going up 15-20% in a day isn't scary enough to you? Ripple, absolute dogshit, becoming #2 in market cap isn't scary enough? We're in full blown mania right now.