Name my cat

He is a male and is 8 months old. I would prefer something from Warhammer 40k but anything is good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXjaZe3lPF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

name him butts

Sanguinius

Chips

>dark grey
>looks really plain (for a cat)
Garro?

Solomon. That way you can greet with a "Solomon, I have returned!"

youtube.com/watch?v=RXjaZe3lPF8

Leman Russ
Just to trigger SW furfags

...come on, is no one gonna? Fine.

Grey Mouser.

Name him Ollianus, the patron saint of the Imperial Guard

You... I like you.

Thunderpussy

B20

8 months old and still without a name?

Rakshasa

Horus

One upvotes for thunderpussy

C20

FuckBastard

Fear.
Fear the Cat.

Okay, now that I've got that joke out of my system, Creed. Tactical, likes to surprise you with murder-gifts, Creed is a perfect name for a cat.

Captain General.

Cat-o Sicarius

Liono Johnson

>Leman Russ
Trips confirm!

Fucklaw

Commisar Cat!

Meownius Catgar.

Khârn. And train him to be a mouser so he can take skulls for Khorne.

Op here
He does love to bite things and act crazy. I think Kharn is at the top of the list.

Meowcador

Ferrus Catus
Jaghatai Cat
Malcator the vaccinate
Felisarius Cat
Meowgan Rawr

It's official

I too have an 8 month old bitey kitten. She's a medium hair black though. I named her Lulu.

Catty McCatface

This has got my vote.

Meouwcate Pussyman

i think you meant Furrus Catus

Nigger Cook.

Carnifex

> "In the soft fuzziness of the distant future, there are only kittens."

The IMPAWRIUM OF CAT is held together only by the Empurror napping in his Golden Basket. Together with his legions, the Space Meowrines, he led the Great Clawsade to retake the galaxy from infurior xeno scum: the mysterious Taildar, technophile Konnichi-paws, and cunningly brutal Pugs.

But then Catastrophy struck. His chosen litter, the Pawmarchs, were scattered across the galaxy by the forces of the Claw-os gods: the bloody Cornish Rex, the scheming Lyynx, the seductive Snowshoe, and the insufferably cute Nermal.

One by one, with the help of his psychic companion Meowcadorable, the Empurror retrieved his sons: Furrus Manus, Purrturabo, Lion El'Lion, Longhair Russ, Magnus the Ginger, Grizabella, Rum Tum Tugger, and Calicorax.

But the most clawful betrayal of all was when the Empurror's favorite son, Adorus, fell to a-paw-ling rebellion and corrupted half the litter into Claw-os. The Empurror defeated Adorus in a terrible catfight, but was so injured that he fell into an endless naptime - one that may last fur-ever.

> The future is now a dark tail of strife. There is no naptime among the stars, only an eternity of catfights, grooming, and the mewing of thirsty kittens.

Second for this.

> Second Post
> Dubs

All hail Sanguinius of the Blood Kittens

Cato Sicarious.

Holy shit that looks like my new cat. She's 9 months old.

Thunderpsyker

Sly Meowbo.

Sigvald the Magnificent. He is a cat ergo he is magnificent, and probably vain and indulgent. Go full Slaanesh and get him hopped up on catnip and silvervine.

Elric

>instantly getting dubs after checking them

I vote for this one

Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka

Off topic thread hide sage and report