Warhammer 40000 General /40kg/

It's a big ship edition

>Warhammer Community Latest
warhammer-community.com/2018/01/26/new-codexes-factions-our-heroes-and-more-breaking-news-from-the-las-vegas-opengw-homepage-post-1/

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Daily Duncan:
youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tKsxXEs4-aw
youtube.com/watch?v=ug_gqH1tzPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for the eye that sleepeth not!

frateris militia plastic kit for SoB when?

Based inquisition bros

3rd for Mars

How shit is pure Custodes and autists who bought more than one TOTE box will be forced to buy into the imperium soup to not suck edition

>frateris militia
Quickly! Arrest that man! In the name of the Emperor! We have a heretic in our hands!

Armageddon is Imperial clay

>It's an absolute kind of madness
An alternative tagline for 40k if I ever saw one

I feel they're going to be carried by their jetbikes, both for grabbing objectives and horde killing with their hurricane bolters. Whether that'll be enough to make them viable, I dunno.

We wouldn't be in this situation if "you know who" were still here

*teleports behind you*

Soup is officially confirmed canon as per custodes codex so no reason not to.
Anti-soup fags completely BTFO into eternity.

Just because it's canon does not mean it isn't cancer.

but there are probably more pictures of imperial allies fighting off enemies than there are of mono armies

Does the American accent still exist in the 40k verse? Would it be rare to have space Mexican Marines?

Is this a bad thing? Imperium is a viable faction I don't get why people think every subsect should be stand alone.

>Would it be rare to have space Mexican Marines?
No considering one of the main chapters is that.

Nth for Robin Hood: Chaos Worshiper.
youtube.com/watch?v=tKsxXEs4-aw

Catachans.

What does Mexico have to do with the American accent?

There are as many dialects as there are large communities. That's the basics of how language works and won't change even in 40k.
American anything doesn't exist because it was blown up or absorbed into the next government entity.

Who deployed this chaos force and thought it was a good idea to plop a fiend kitted with those weapons in that position?

What's the best way to make use of the Swarmlord?

I doubt any contemporary accents still exist with the possible exception of Glaswegian on Tanith and Cornish spoken by Emps and the Custodes

if you want and no
youtube.com/watch?v=ug_gqH1tzPk

I just saw the moon listed as a death world in the Custodes book, any info on that?

CAACfags, obviously.

Stick it up your butt.

I mean, Mexico and the USA are right next to each other.

Slingshotting Genestealers.
up your butt

A friend gave me a Serpent, so I'm starting a Craftworld army. What are some good color schemes that aren't the common ones like Biel-tan and Saim-hann?

Typically in a Tyranid list.

It's an airless rock where nothing can survive (at least, nothing natural) unshielded? That's pretty notably a deathworld.

THEY ARE NOT MEXICANS

TOP 8 at LVO being streamed on frontlinegaming_tv twitch stream.

Get in here faggots.

>that aren't the common ones like Biel-tan and Saim-hann?
Saim hann is actually reall obscure, they are the posterboys but they get no fluff and nobody plays them.

Yme-Loc is considered pretty baller.

for good reason

I think we have a genius right here, I kept trying to put Swarmlord in my mechanicus list.

Yes they are

Just got finished my Magus to join the Patriarch.

What have you guys been painting lately?

Anyone have Magnus rules from their 'dex?

>Chapter Master Pedro Kantor
>Chaplain Jorge Martinez
If not Mexican they are definitely Hispanic.

No they aren't.

No, death worlds are worlds that make an active effort to kill you, like Catachan.

>Captain Cortez

They're Spaniards, not the half breed bastards left behind by Spaniards.

You have to remember that GW's English, so they're most likely Spaniards.

They're spaniards if anything. The only one who consider them mexicans are americans because they're too dumb to understand UK is closer to Spain.

Deanial won't change facts user

Hence Hispanic, Spain counts as Hispanic.

I mean, one scheme that wasn't already stablished by GW.

>Eldar still getting first place

The more things change the more they stay the same.

post what youre working on RIGHT NOW
just finished this

Here is the real mexican marines.

>American education
They're latins like the rest of romance countries.

Recent book about Custodes and Sisters of Silence states the Moon as having been performed to have near Earth gravity and a thin yet breathable atmosphere. It's apparently a graveyard of voidships for some reason, with a ring of docks projecting from its equator. Lots of dead Alpha Legion in a big pile in one of the craters too, if that turns you on.

Anyone know what these pieces are from?

Or other ideas to give my knight a double kneed leg?

That's interesting we're marines and Co partially developed on the Moon? It could be that it's classified as a deathworld to discourage visitors especially after the Daemonic and 1ksons incursion during the gathering storm

Tournament isn't over yet, still top 8 to play. Comments on that list are next level bants, love it.

Lugganath are orange
iybraesil look like your pic
mymeara do this neat teal to light blue transition shit for their stuff.

>he thinks they're dead and not operating out of a hidden base there

Hispanic means hailing from Spanish speaking nation, just because it primarily means Latin america does not mean Spain is not on the list.

I'll be playing a Pure Custodes list, but i really need to see how the FW units are
>2 SCs
>2 Bannerbois
>3x5 normal dudes
>1 set of FW termies
>1 group of bikes
>1 giganigger FW dread
Is the dream list

admech to try and settle on a scheme. thinking im just gonna opt for ryza since they seem like absolute mad cunts. that and an ork trukk covered in bright camo

American classification is retarded

>Spain is hispanic
>Italy is white
>They're pretty much the same

Fuck I wasn't fond of ulthwe but this looks good.

Weren't lugganth wiped out when they were used as a venue for an emperor's children concert?

>Making a space marine chapter for a country that have never been a friend to UK
>Not the country that at least "joined" the allies effort

feelsbadman

Doesn't look like ulthwe to me

The classification is a mess anyway there are arguments on whether Portugal counts as Hispanic or not and same with countries using their language.

>just finished this
>Literally posted the last three thread
Fuck off

What

CF are Speniards. How retarded and ignorant must be to even consider Mexican.

Now LotD, those are Mexican like

Theyre using pieces from the Dreamforge titan i believe judging by the big claw

Soup?

RIGHT NOW my dreadnought’s spear is drying, tried blue but it looks really ugly when it’s that big so I went with the ol’ red wash. Almost done with the adrathics too, man oh man if the rules are as speculated this guy is gonna be an absolute monster in combat and shooting

not wiped out as far as i know. like most eldar they've certainly gotten fucked up by all kinds of shit along the way, EC included.

>Eldar vs Eldar
Can we have this from now on instead of Marines vs Marines?

Fuck off filthy walker!

You count like a fucking heretic.

>mfw I will get tabled in 9 out of 10 games but use no models I don't like
Bananas are the only Imperium faction I like so I'm not gonna buy any allies for them. There will be no salt in losed games but every win will be glorious

Any advice on crisis suits? It's hard to see any way to make them good value?

I'm not very good.

It got killed? How? Holy shit

Man, guardians are so cool in art but their models are shit.

They make pretty good decoration on bases

No, that's far worse. Besides you had that through out 7th tournaments already and every edition before that.

The mastodon stepped on.

Yup found it exactly, even the little runes

Much appreciated

only thing worse than playing waac is watching waac

you can get away with using deldar kits if you file down the spikes on the knees and replace the helmets with the ones for the guardians or bike kits. it might even suit your craftworld better if your playing one of the more pirate like/got stuck in the eye of terror for ages ones.

Oh god, I didn't understand that he presented the list literally like that as "the LVO winning list". I love Nanavati.

>Eldar top tier
Not surprised.

>not being able to appreciate the art that is warhammer 40k at the highest level of competition
Maximum turbo-pleb.

>cat lady
kek

>Can we have this from now on instead of Marines vs Marines?
eldar have been top tier in every edition, aside from 5th where they were merely mid-high tier

Well, commander spam is getting "fixed" in the tau codex, so clearly that will mean crisis suits getting a buff so they're worth taking in comparison to commanders.

R-right?