What I Made

Didn't see a thread like this up on the catalog and I just made two new ones for a game I'm in

Template for others

For a previous game we played

Same game

Don't you die on me, thread

These threads always seem to either die immediately or go on for days.

Ya did good kid

OK, I want to know the story behind this guy

People play degenesis?

nice

We still do right now. The Clanner Jesus is currently being despored after getting tossed out of the Chroniclers and left in the woods for dead. He claimed to the group Preservist to have spoken to Homo Degenesis.

Deus did Vult?

how does leprosy fall into this?

What's up, hyper-Satan?

Shaman sent by his clan to ensure peace between new tribes and the nations of the west. He was an underhanded rogue, putting on multiple faces and currying favor to keep the peace. However people caught up with his lies and he was disgraced by his friends, but not in public, where he still kept the people united behind the ideal of peace. Sadly in the line of duty, in the final stretch of ensuring a lasting settlement that would be for all peoples he died in securing a great artifact by a clan of people hellbent on awakening the creature inside to do battle with it. However his death was used as a further rallying cry, ending with him being seen as a revered figure of the city he quite literally bled, fought, and died to make.

Some OC I made recently

>that last one
Delete it before the mods find it. It's a blue board user.

Better?

for an upcoming campaign.

yeah

This was a fun game. Everyone made really basic run of the mill "you meet in a tavern" type characters. Half way into the plot DM reveals we're all the reincarnation of reskinned Norse gods, forced to keep being reborn over and over again into increasingly shitty lives as punishment for destroying the world one time.

>forced to keep being reborn over and over again into increasingly shitty lives as punishment for destroying the world one time
Bit much

That's what I get for going melee in Deadlands.

Can I get the source on that censored image? Asking for a friend

I tried to make a normal-ish guy in a party of madmen, fools and snowflakes.

It didn't last.

Noice.

Interesting group-what was their deal? The third one made me laugh.

>the mirrored heads
i giggled

I would also like a source. For a friend of course.

So, the Party is exploring equivalent of the "New World" for various reasons.

>Paladin who fluffs abilities as non-magical
5th Daughter of a Noble House from Not-Spain with no hope of inheritance who was previously a City Guard before leaving to obtain fame/fortune/found a colony.

>Rogue Skill Monkey with diplomatic/knowledge focus
Elven Kingdom Diplomat/Cartographer wishes to map out the New World, is extremely thirsty towards Paladin, and immediately took over the care/upkeep of orphan we found.

>Crossbow "Ranger"
Ranger who is trying to... Honestly he's just BJ Blazkowicz in every way right down to coming from "Amerrcia", fighting "Naughtzees", and acting like an FPS protag (no social skills, blunt as fuck, and survives far too many wounds).

>Wizard with Illusion focus
Hedge Wizard who got trained by an older mentor out in bumfuck nowhere, seems fairly naive apart from having to hide from greater organized wizardry, and attempts to awkwardly flirt with everyone unsuccessfully.

Same result happens to monks in dnd my friend. If they cannot win in a cinematic system. What makes you think they will win in any other.

Kung fu is doomed to fail.

Anyone have the template for this one?

>Shadowrun
>Spend all of my starting money making a sick-ass mech suit for my character because he's a weeb (to justify the minmaxing a bit)
>suit gets destroyed in the first encounter
>End up fucking all kinds of shit up with the monofilament whip

just draw the lines in paint my lazy dude

>Favored Enemy: High Elves

played a brawler in an eldritch themed pathfinder game. He did not have a very good time of things up until his death in the last session.

This sounds rad. Story?

Serves you right, but also makes for amazing set up for you doing jobs.

here you go

>tfw you see compression artifacts starting to show up on something you made
is this what being a proud parent feels like

update us about the results

Only if your build is week

Alright, you piqued my interest.

stout halfling dex barbarian goes horribly right

You dig giant robots?
I dig giant robots!

Where did Phoenix Wright come into play?

were the elves the antagonists?

I don't get it..

sounds like you've got a story to share

Thirded. A friend of mine needs to see it.

I think you used too many images on "What I played" but that is just my opinion

explain pls

I'll post this in every thread until my game is over and I'm free.

Did you get the D?

No. I became a self-hating camarilla ass-kisser who became Prince of his city and thus can't afford to love or fuck anyone.

The character was actually fun to play; rich boy playboy who just got embraced and is trying to make his way to the top despite having the awareness of a rock but has enough beauty and social skills to fuck his way to the top.

It took till like the fourth session for my DM to understand I wasn't playing some Magical Realm trap but a normal (but very hot) gay guy who wanted to conquer the world.

So then you were playing an androgynous kind of guy? Cool thing though: did you manage to reach your goal to rule the world?

No dude. The guy in the first pic is literally how I pictured him. I'm not good enough at finding and figuring out hot guys but he's the best I can think of I'd consider hot if I was into men.

It was a Vampire The Masquerade game so while he didn't get to rule the world he got to become the city's Prince which is a pretty big fucking deal. But also comes with a lot of backstabbing and with having to rule with an iron fist and murder everyone you don't like and that's why he's a broken nazi.

No androgynous dude at all. A regular, pretty boy vampire with high aspirations.

But were you able to one-shot the final boss?

I miss you guys... ;_;
Best party I've ever had

>Just wanted to do dwarf things
>mine shiny shit, make big shit with stone, kill things with iron, make shiny with the mined shiny shit
>join death church because they’re good people
>become dictator through convuleted bullshit, get coup’d after warring with a black dragon and losing my arm and sanity
>death church comes in with a 40ft iron golem and a silver dragon
>become full death shaman, got good at dwarf stuff too
>return from exile, with church protections, but drafted into a petty war started over some racism
>accidentally invent a healing AoE while trying to slay the masses, negotiate a peaceful surrender via more shenanigans, appointed duke again to literally break a tied vote
>now head of blacksmithing guild, high level death clergy, primary counsel to one of the dukes with a personality cult and a silver dragon waifu
I just wanted to mine

I made a prim and proper android, unhappy with his lack of humanity.
The GM saw a cool robot dude with rocket arms.
The only thing I did of note was fire a fuckhueg laser.

The game ended after three sessions.

God this character was fun.

I need the uncroped version of the tits

I went to danbooru and wrote "horns cleavage dress" because I was looking for a specific big titted character but this one worked just fine. Just do that, it's on the first or second page.

my long-running black crusade game

Sounds like one hell of a campaign

Looks like a good game. Explain further?

what is the Gnome's story?

Sounds like typical Chaos to me

A really fun bunch.

Fourtheded

One of my favourite campaigns of all time

that last one fuckin' killed me.

OC

What's the dude in the middle pic from? I'm interested to see what game lets you use a greatsword while single-handing a crossbow.

~uguuu...
>[sounds of ogres punding meat]

>Beta Ray Guts the Paladin
I like you.

I intend to user... I intend to.

He's an NPC from Demon's Souls

This. I like this

>nd acting like an FPS protag (no social skills, blunt as fuck, and survives far too many wounds)

he also needs to recover HP from lapping up puddles of water and or eating random food he finds.

can I make a prediction how they play?
1. deadpool, or just some dude who says "go, save yourself
2. doctor who
3. Soldier 76
4. mxture between Clubber Lang/ Mr.T and Jules Winnfield/Samuel L. Jackson
5. the partywhore

Would play