Veeky Forums convince my parents to lend me 1000$

They dont want to believe me that its easy money. Please convince them, theyll read this thread!

you'd lose it all

No they won't you larper

1000 isn’t enough. Give them10,000.

your son is going to lose all of your money

Just show them the bitcoin charts

If you're convinced its easy money just sell some of your shit for the cash. You'll be buying it all back along with the lambo of your choice by april

they wont find another way to get money. they probably want you to be a wagecuck like them.

and then try and come up with an excuse as to why your bitch ass cant move out the basement, but deserve 1000 shmeckles to "invest" - even though you have never done so in your life.

It isn't easy money, its hard work and a lot of dedication, it requires self mastery. Something only Toaist monks can achieve, every millionaire in crypto is a Taoist Monk.

Parents of OP your son will waste your money and become a drug addict.

Your son will be funding ISIS through crypto with that 1K!

lol 1k, got to school kid

If you don't have your own money to invest, it's due to factors outside your control so don't feel too bad about it.
>1000$
That's a bit unreasonable. Have you given them any reasons to make them think you're mature enough to handle so much money?
Ask them for a tip of 300$. If they refuse again, sneakily amass money. All these worked for me
>hey dad ill meet my friends on a club give me 40
>hey dad ill go to the movies with a girl give me 30
>hey mom ill go to the brothel give me 50 (she instead gave me 200 to get a higher-tier whore)

No it won't be easy for you brainlet kun

You came to wrong place for support OP. Everyone knows crypto is gambling

Wtf kind of family do you have

Do NOT trust your son with your money. He is asking a board unironically frequented by criminals ranging from drug addicts to pedophiles. Let that sink in.

Your son will lose all your money on pajeet shilled coins like LINK

>they'll read this thread!
i have some advice, parents of user

Your son is stupid. Accept he's retarded. Don't do it.

Don't do it

DO NOT LEND YOUR RETARDED SON MONEY TO BLOW ON SHITCOINS.

HE DOESN'T KNOW ENOUGH TO MAKE MONEY, OTHERWISE HE WOULDN'T NEED TO ASK YOU.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED