Character Art Thread

Serious Witches Edition

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

grognard.booru.org/index.php)
warosu.org/tg/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=character art&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=op
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kind female sci-fi doctor?

Post detectives

Bigger is better?

Requesting more mages with books. Bonus points if they look creepy, but harmless.

If I may make a request, a human with plate armor and a glaive.

Does this count as a glaive? I'm not positive.

If anyone has any interesting god/demon/spirit images, I'd appreciate it. Preferably ones not obviously tied to a particular culture or character, but I'm not picky.

Also, if anyone knows any useful sites/resources for character art, post it here so we can start putting it in the OP. I know there's Veeky Forumsbooru (grognard.booru.org/index.php) but that's about the extent of my knowledge.

Source is Ambidexter on Artstation for the anons who asked last thread. They decided to do my request for a spider witch a good while back in one of the tg drawthreads.

I hate to say it but Pintrest is a decent source for stuff I haven't seen reposted here. Yes, I'm aware knowing this makes me gay.

Can I get some modern/futuristic dark elves? Need NPC art.

Anyone got decent pictures that would go with the spirit shaman. bonus points if they have a spear and shield.

Anyone got any good pictures of fake/poor nobility. You know the type trying to look like they are rich and important but the clothing is of poor make probably frayed at the edges a couple stains here or there because they plainly don't own a second pair of good clothing.

Ignore the obvious photoshop, it's just text from the art book.

Barbarian asks, "Are scrolls books?"

....why does she have a 40k aquilla on her chest?

I've got a warlock themed off the king in yellow, could I get some art of a guy wearing yellow rags that isn't the xanthous set.

No idea, maybe the artist just liked the look? Plus it's not like 40k is the only thing to ever use stuff like that, so maybe it's just a coincidence?

Closest I've got to yellow rags.

Anybody has some casters or warriors with middle eastern style?

I've always been partial to this one.

Have several of these and will be posting them off and on while I work on other things.

If anyone else can throw in some nice gish looking characters, that would be cool.

You are a truly blessed man,user. That style it's probably my favorite one, just love how it looks it contrast with the usual fantasy look.

Anything more specific about them?

No problem. Happy to share.

If you liked that one, there are a few borderline relevant ones I'll toss your way in case you or anyone else can make use of them.

I have already drawn some (shitty) pictures of my character but some professional art that fits would be nice.
>Half elf con artist warlock
>Sunken eyes
>Scrawny
>Dressed like a hobo
>Greasy stubble
>Main influence for personality is Jimmy McGill from "Better Call Saul"

No one asked for this but I love it anyway.

While a cool picture and I appreciate it I meant "dressed like a hobo" quite literally, the guy looks like he wants to sell you stolen Rolexs while begging you for change, do you know of any pictures like that?

Sadly, that's the best I have.

Anyone I have in tatters is usually in my "nightmare fuel" folder, or looks quite healthy, wholesome, and/or deserving of pathos.

Anyone I have who looks sly or like a huckster is usually dressed quite well. Etc.

It's interesting to me to notice how little of that sort of stuff I collect.

Was about to link you to this search for old tg character art threads: warosu.org/tg/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=character art&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=op

The pic I'm posting is one of the first images I saw, so attaching it.

I need Elven men, something akin to High Elves from Warhammer Fantasy. Not too sexy, not too Warcraftian.

Mostly good but those eyes are way too far apart.

Not sure how old the character is meant to be.

Mid 30's- 40's

Need cute characters