What happens to interracial or interspecies relationships in your setting...

What happens to interracial or interspecies relationships in your setting? Is it a crime for an Elf to sleep with an Orc, or possibly even reproduce with one?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2013/11/30/247530095/are-you-interested-dating-odds-favor-white-men-asian-women
inverse.com/article/36379-tinder-black-women-asian-men-racism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. There is little racism in my world.

It is not uncommon for a man to raise his wife's half-orc son.

Not really a crime but would be seen as very bizarre. The cultures between races are very different as are values not to mention some ancient animosity between certain races. Also halfbreeds are not a thing as they are incompatible genetically. Not a whole lot of ground for relationship building so the most "friendly" attitude about it is they are fetishists or simply deviants.

subtle

Extra-species attraction does not make sense. Why would a human woman be attracted to a fat pig orc when the ideal human male is tall, dark, rich, hung and handsome?

Orc wife best wife

It makes complete sense, just like how white women are attracted to black men despite blacks being lazy, criminal and repulsive.

In the end it all comes down to cock size, and there's good reason to believe that Orc cocks, like Black cocks, are bigger than poor little Human/Elf cocks.

Not frowned upon if the couple is biologically able to reproduce, otherwise interracial marriage is quite commonplace, in my last game we had this Elf king dude who was married to this orcish lady, turns out it was a happy marriage since he had the hots for large women

Wow, get rekt, /pol/.

I knew you alt-righties loved BBC.

Orcs are not just large, their smelly, necrotic, diseased and ugly as a Pajeet's street turd.

....------[The Joke]------->
---[Your Head]

I'm not /pol/, if I were /pol/ I would be denying that fact (white women loving black men) outright and burying my head in the sand.

I am a political centrist leaning slightly to the right, I just have an bestiality fetish so I love seeing white women/black men or Orcish men/Elvish women in fantasy.

>all this /pol/

Disgusting. Let's keep going: orcs have -2 cha. Cock size doesn't matter when every human is a Chad compared to the easily intimidated Orc.

King Alash III of the redwood glades was a kinky fellow

There are those who raise a fuss about it now and again, invariably it turns out that they're the kind who can't get a woman, their own race or otherwise.

Why do you assume orcs would have big dicks?, gorillas are gigantic creatures yet they have pitiful penises

The Horde would lose 60% of their playerbase if Blood Elves weren't added as one of their races.

It would be a travesty and a mockery to think that such muscular, large, primitive brute beasts would have tiny dicks. The gorillas are a sad, sad case of the clash between fantasy and reality, dashing the hopes and dreams of the wild imagination. This is fantasy, where the cruel restrictions of reality and nature do not apply.

In short, Orcs must have big cocks, because I want them to have big cocks.

That's all well and good for your own games and settings, but hardly something you can assert universally.

Charisma doesn't matter.

DM: Out of the corner of your remaining eye, you spot a delicate, yet hearty looking human woman with fair skin, reddish blonde hair and soft curves to rival a gelatinous sphere. She looks over in your direction.
Orc playa: wanna fuk dat joocy white womyn!
DM: Make a Charisma check, please.
Orc playa: Fuk dat noize. I clutch my loincloth bulge with one hand and run the other over my chizzled abs. "Cum 'here, bitch."
DM: She stares at you, as you head water rushing somewhere nearby.
Orc playa: I role a Constitution check. *rolls a 18, adds +8 modifier* I slip ma foot long, veiny green cock out of ma clothes.
DM: Your room of mine, the barmaid asks.
Orc playa: "I'll fuk ya right here," I throw her over the table and rip off her dress in front of everyone.

Let's look at it this way.

Orc = big. Big = mean cock bigger too.

Simple enough for you?

Spelling and grammatical errors not withstanding, you got any more?

Enough is enough, fuck off with your shit-tier fetish already.

I concur. Would like moar stories like this.

Will cuckposters ever stop shitposting? The answer is no comrades.

Sounds like someone's feeling the pangs of fear that their delicate sensibilities aren't what women really want - at least, not after they have their fill of that green eggs and ham.

t. jealous insecure Elf bois

I'd probably violate blue board rules.

>It makes complete sense, just like how white women are attracted to black men
They aren't. In fact, women of all races perceive blacks as the least desirable, except for black women, and even then it's less strong than the self-preference that other races demonstrate.

Aww... please user.

Sounds like someone doesn't listen to the news, which has shown time and time again that white women earn for black men as they are successful, handsome and above all, well-built and hung like horses. Your facts are nothing against the truth that is told to us by our trusted leaders.

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2013/11/30/247530095/are-you-interested-dating-odds-favor-white-men-asian-women

You're looking at OkCupid statistics brah. No one denies that white women in their 30s and up would prefer to settle with a white guy, but white women in their prime always fuck black guys. This is because white guys are the safe, nerdy beta backup, while black dudes are the big-dicked bad boy criminal alphas that women love. So for fucking the white woman prefers the black, and for marriage the white woman prefers the white boy.

You can actually see this on for example Tinder, an app for casual sex where women skew to fucking black guys, and on OkCupid, an app for dating/marriage where women skew to white guys.

>Open page
>The opening image is a white woman holding the hand of a black man

You're just proving my point, user.

he subverted your joke for a better one bud. its called "getting the better of you, you cuckold"

nice try /pol/

>green eggs and ham.

Ok, I kek'd.

Mind presenting evidence that women of all races prefer white men for casual dating or even just hooking up, as suggests your evidence is pointing to a different type of woman at a different stage in her life?

I mean, fuck. Everyone knows white women want a white man when they're 30 somethings, but when they're young and beautiful they want someone that can fuck 'em right, and when they need that they call for a black boy.

Are you arguing that casual one-off sex matches up with a relationship?

Not common, and wholly unfruitful.

Old school dating sites were proto-tinder. Nobody used online dating for a relationship except for maybe like, christian mingle or other meme websites.
inverse.com/article/36379-tinder-black-women-asian-men-racism
Doesn't seem that they've published any data of their own, but general online snooping seems to confirm that black men do very poorly, though not as poorly as their women.

Are you arguing that it isn't?

Websites and advertisers run by kikes want to promote it, yeah, but in reality it just doesn't hold up. It's just not very common.

First off Goblins are an all female race that only birth more goblins, and require males of other sapient humanoids to reproduce. As such, they tend to be prostitutes in trading towns and ports.

Elves are highly discouraged from fucking anything that isn’t an elf, because you can’t breed “elfishness” back in, half elves can only produce another half elf at best, and everything else will just be more watered down. Goblins are absolutely forbidden.

Orcs care more about what strength can be added to the tribe over anything else, so anything but goblins is good as long as are strong.

Humans and Dwarves interbreed freely, but with eachother you can get either get a dwarf or a human. Sometimes you even get twins where you get one of each. Occasionally you get “pure-bred” supermacist of either race, but every once in awhile a human or dwarf will pop up in the other’s bloodline without having been there in generations. Goblins are seen as “Okay, you’ve had your fun, now time to have a regular wife and make babies.” Both races will accept Hybrids of Elves and Orcs, but are far more cautious around Orc-Hybrids as they are almost entirely seen in Orc Tribes.

brother, you may not be from pol, but that is definitely where you are going.

/pol/ are diehard sex negative puritans, this guy is an actual cuckold fetishist.

> Is it a crime for an Elf to sleep with an Orc, or possibly even reproduce with one?
In my setting orcs can’t reproduce with other races, and vice versa. However, nothing is stopping them from fucking eachother

>Websites and advertisers run by kikes want to promote it, yeah, but in reality it just doesn't hold up.

>Antisemitic slurs

Holocaust Remembrance Day was yesterday, you bigot. The only things they post on these websites are facts, and the fact is white women and black men belong together.