How do the female members of your party get along?

How do the female members of your party get along?

Besties? /u/ bait? Hate each other's guts?

Passive aggressive towards each other

Wouldn't know, in both my games there's only one female character, the two girl players seem to get along pretty well.

Who's that angry chick with the horn? I see her all over the place

I'm not seeing the 'passive' part here.

Our party is like, all girls actually. The closest thing to a male party member is my character. (A female 12 year old wizard prodigy who is occasionally obsessed by the ghost of her evil necromancer great-great-great grandfather.)
My character gets on really well with the Lawful Good fighter somehow. (Like, both the kid and the necromancer ghost get on with the fighter. They're basically the fighter's sidekick at this point.)
Everyone else either hates the little girl because she's a complete brat, or hates the wizard ghost because he's an asshole and a perv.
Anyway, there's a few party members who /u/, and everyone else dislikes each other to varying levels.

Is this a feti-
Yes. Definitely a fetish thread.

Pretty sure she's from Touhou.

Hoshiguma Yuugi from touhou

The one time I had multiple female party members
>Rogue and Ranger had an ongoing rivalry as a result of their very similar skills, yet completely clashing personalities.
>Ranger and Warlock bonded over being weirdos, and were good buddies
>Rogue and Warlock bonded over their intellectual backgrounds, and nerded-out together over tombs and old maps
The Warlock and the Necromancer (who I swear had the moral kompas of a paladin) were generally the glue that held the party together
The Sorcerer generally kept his relationship with the party as strictly professional

And what's her deal? Why is she giving an argentine backbreaker to that meido?

Surprisingly well. Our current party ended up being an even male/female split, three for three. The two younger adventurers became fast friends, forming a very sisterly bond complete with some playful sibling rivalry. My character, a coolheaded and more mature warlock, quickly took up a mentor role in the party as she doled out advice and life lessons as pseudo-paternal figure to a party of misfit adventurers. At least, until was was one-shot disintegrated last night.

F

If anyone had to go though, I'm glad it was her.

I forget her name but she's essentially a yellow journalist/tabloid journalist of Gensokyo going around trying to get news on the residents to put in her newspaper.

She's a Crow Tengu who can't mind her own fucking business and possibly deserved that back breaker.

she's an oni who is most likely drunk and/or jelly of the witch girl
the tengu is a different entity altogether

<

In our current Pathfinder campaign I'm playing an elf-hating Draconic Half-Elf Sorceress, our cleric is a half-giantess. No real conflict or closeness or anything like that, but we're really only a few sessions in, too.

I haven't played with more than one female player at a time, and they were decent players.

That's not Aya, that's Utsuho

it's a bloodbath

One is a pasty skinned albino that puts too much makeup and has severe OCD and is also a massive nobleman hater to the point she foams from the mouth if she even sees one and will invoke spirits from hell itself to kill whoever stands in her path to kill all noble families.

Other one is a four meter tall stronger than a dragon absolute beast of a human woman that stomps villages for fun.

They're gonna manage.

Zombie loli with a shotgun and a 20-something zombie dancer who hits things with a shovel. They like each other great, the latter treating the former like a babysat child...with a shotgun.
As for players, we do it online and nobody’s asked anyone else’s gender. Which I think is for the best.

>P-Please stop! Not here, I...I was saving myself for mar-
>Come on, we both know that's a fat load of shit

The good news is I understand context of that image.
The bad news is I understand context of that image.

please englighten a unknowing user

Pink haired girl is somebody's OC waifu with supernatural regeneration and serious masochistic issues that sells her own meat for fun and profit. Kanji on her arm says "edible".

>with supernatural regeneration and serious masochistic issues that sells her own meat for fun and profit.
Smart girl.

>He travels with women in the party

Everyone knows women bring bad luck.

so do adventurers, it's a natural match

Our only woman also happens to be our only healer. We'll take the chances.

Cordial. No strong feelings one way or the other, as far as I know.

>not healing your own wounds through sheer FIGHTING SPIRIT

I wonder how the fuck people come up with these retarded threads. I can only assume shit like this is posted by nevergaem faggots, because somebody actually playing an RPG would never come up with something as retarded as this. Do you just sit around all day and come up with idiotic questions about a hobby you pretend to pursue?

>not carrying potions
>not having innate healing
>having to rely on clerics

ISHYGDDT

One is a teenage magical religious scholar who would probably rather be reading in her master's tower reading a book right now and wishes me and the Monk didn't kill stuff as much. The other is an NPC we (mostly I, for in character reasons) adopted, a dumbass albino lizardfolk monk who is somehow a precious cinnamon roll and also a bestial tribalistic cannibal. They haven't interacted that much, to be honest.

We're a three-player group consisting of a Theurge Wizard, a Fiend/Tome Warlock and a Kensai Monk. Technically she's only half a healer.

I don't know how the fuck we're alive.

Also, to be fair, we've only just finished up our game's first arc, and the town we've been kicking around in for the past five levels didn't exactly have much going on in the ways of local apothecaries or guys handing out healing potions. Best we had was some medicinal alcohol after we became bros with the local tavern's owner.

Hate your wound and it will cease to exist.

No, that's enemies. And only if you're a psyker. Common misconception.

You are not hating your wound enough. Hate more. Hate. Let me tell about how much you have to hate your wound. If the word would be engraved across the entirety of the Imperium, it wouldn't be near on trillionth of the hate you have to have to hate it. Hate. Hate for your wound.

I tried hating that much once and the dude standing next to me exploded into a Bloodthirster. More trouble than it's worth if you ask me.

You have to hate righteously, remember no army is big enough to conquer a galaxy, only faithful hate can overrun the cosmos.

I bet you're a great DM and your players love you

They can't stand each other and will fight if left to their own devices for too long, are extremely jealous of one another and can get into very petty discussions that culminate in open warfare.

So, in other words: they're always flirting.

I love this because its spot on for them xD