A-aion?

Other urls found in this thread:

blocksyn.com/aion-the-third-generation-blockchain-network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw sold ICX for AION just today

if the same does not happen with ICX, its a PnD.

told you faggots ages ago.

it just went 50% in 10 minutes

FUCK I just sold my AION yesterday. Seriously? Fuck.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's at fucking 111000 now

this has to be a coordinated pump and dump

Nope. Compare the market caps.

Rumour about PBoC

It's spiking because Teeka just recommended it

it's not fucking slowing

China bank? What do they have to do with AION?

What? Are you serious?

Yup.

He put a buy up to price of $10 which is pretty much eaten up by now. Could slow down a lot when it hits $10

ICX about to follow suit. FOMO is starting

buy up to was till $20

If that's true, ICX and WAN have nice path to follow.

feeling strong fomo do I jump in

this has to be an early catch if it's actual big news

or was that the entire p&d already done

That fucking faggot bitch mother fucker couldn't have done this yesterday? Fucking FUCK THAT. I'm so fucking butthurt.

I hope so. I held AION because I saw it following suit with ICX. I still hold ICX but was going to buy back AION today or tomorrow. So much for that.

Already got dumped on by panicky folks. The PnD shit ruined the market a lot, this shit isn't FUN anymore. Oh well, at least for a moment the hundred bucks I had riding on Aion doubled and pushed me over 2k. It will happen again, it's a good project. I believe in ICX as well.

nooo stay the fuck out it's going to dump right now.

Read it again, it was $10

Buy up to $10? It's already there. Will it drop in the next few hours?

Can anyone leak the picks or letter or something? promise I'll buy soon

Likely.

Don't get caught at ATH

Lol it's gonna be legit with that kinda movement. Aion ICX and WAN are all very very good hodls

Nah, called coins always surpass the peak in next 1-2 days and then moves forward.

Thanks, needed to hear this

DONT BUY IT RIGHT NOW IT WILL FUCKING DROP LIKE A HOT POTATO

WAIIIIIT

>tfw saw OP's thread and dumped my bags at 6400

I love you OP. I love you I love you I love you

Dear Reader,

I have a short-term trading opportunity for you today.

[Short-term trades are different from our core cryptocurrency holdings in a few ways: I expect them to have shorter hold times and there’s usually an imminent catalyst behind them that I think will drive them sharply higher in the short term. You can find our current short-term trades at the bottom of the Palm Beach Confidential portfolio page.]

The project’s name is Aion (AION). It’s a blockchain network focused on interoperability.

Today, there are hundreds of blockchains. In the future, Aion expects there will be millions. Here’s the problem… Each of these networks use different programming languages. Interoperability allows these networks to “talk” to each other.

The Aion protocol is developing a “federated” blockchain network. And that will make it possible to seamlessly integrate blockchain systems.

The company behind Aion is Nuco, which is a member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance.

Currency Pick: Buy Aion (AION)
Buy-up-to Price: $10
Stop Loss: None
Buy It On: Binance
Store It On: MyEtherWallet

Sell quick before the pajeets hit their target.
The greedy will lose everything!

PnD confirmed stay the fuck out of this.

Matt Spoke, the CEO of AION, is a Founding Board Member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA).

Major partnership with a global telecom company is going to be announced soon.

Testnet launches this month with more exchange listings on the way.

blocksyn.com/aion-the-third-generation-blockchain-network/

Damn. BTC moon halted us for a bit.

itll hit 10. it always hits the pbc target

Do you think it'll stay there or drop significantly afterwards. I've not watched the short term trades for PBC

reeeeeeeeeee fucking normies the diff is almost double i fucking hate all of you let me mine

usually bounces around a bit below and above