Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/faqs/
warhammer-community.com/2018/01/29/malign-portents-means-armygw-homepage-post-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>3 years
>3 armies
>1 update
Really GW?

warhammer-community.com/faqs/

GW reveals the goals of each army during the campaign.

warhammer-community.com/2018/01/29/malign-portents-means-armygw-homepage-post-3/

>Nighthaunt + Soulblight not part of LoN

New death battletomes confirmed?

So the way things are looking sadly, this whole campaign that’s centered completely around death is going to have a set result of Death getting its new toys. The only thing that we decide about the campaign is how we get to the end result. All fine and dandy, but that means the event compeletely about Death won’t be even get to participate in their own campaign until it’s over. Kind of bullshit.

>Nurgle has a workmanlike respect for Nagash – after all, Death has its place in the cycle – but the annihilation of all life would cause the endless dance of decay and renewal to cease, harming Nurgle’s children in the process! The armies of the Plague God descend on Shyish to defend the children of the realms on behalf of their Grandfather – whether they accept him or not.

So Nurgle genuinely want to protect the races of the Realms? He is a good guy!

>Trapped somewhere between the Realms, Slaanesh has also had an insight into the dark future that could await the Mortal Realms, and is deliciously tormented by what the visions foretell – for one, it would make escape that much more difficult, and for another, the dominion of Death would just be unbearably dull.

Slaanesh lives?!

Why is nagash such a faggot

Yes, Slaanesh lives. This was never in doubt, retard.

>YFW FEC really are Bretonnians
>The noble kings are rallying their men-at-arms. The fair kingdoms of Shyish are under threat from all manner of sources; the Stormcast Eternals seek to trample over their verdant glades and the Chaos Warriors would slay the gentle beasts that roam through them. A crusade has been declared – for justice, for honour, and for Nagash!

no, aetherstrike did not get buffed. You could argue that aetherwings before could run into a unit in order to pin them, but it's just a clarification saying that their ability is a move and must obey 3" guidelines

Soulblight got new rules in LoN

Nah, they aren't.

Because he's always getting boned.

Is there going to be a campaign this year?
I'd like a deadline to finish my greenbois

give him a break, guy is old and he doesn't have many friends

I still don't get why Order are fighting in this. Sure, Nagash is a bad guy generally, but I don't see why Nagash building a pyramid in his backyard is reason to invade his realm. I'll give them benefit of the doubt, I just don't see a compelling reaon for all the Order factions to be like "yep, lets risk half of us dying to stop these 'portents' continuing - because crows and spooky statues!"

Chaos is easy to understand, and Destruction even more so, but Order... nope I'm not buying it. They should be consolidating their gains, not pushing into a massive optional war in another realm.

Nagash builds his pyramid, the dead rise under his control in every realm. Then he attacks with them.

Because the Black Pyramid would empower Nagash so much that he will gain omniscient control over all the dead of the realms. A massive army that will sweep all the realms.

It's been hundreds of years since Sigmar launched his attacks. They have already consolidated their gains.

We had 3 years of 3 different Chaos Gods, is it possible that next one Slaanesh might see some release?

Yes it's Malign Portents.

The real star of the show is the Flesheater Courts, as they show Order what honour is all about, i.e. defending the home you love, not invading places because scarecrows looked at you funny.

Did you not read the story about the skeletons rising out of the ground and ripping free people villagers flesh off to make new skeletons?

If Death are so bad, why are Order humans siding with Death over the supposed 'good guys' of Order?

(no need to answer, its because Order are the bad guys and murder innocent people without a second thought)

Some new stuff for us Deathfans:

>Neferata and Mannfred now have the Soulblight keywords
>Morghasts now have their own keyword, hinting for a new faction featuring them

Soon

what do you mean?

There are living humans who worship Nagash and fight for him alongside skeletons and zombies.

Honestly I hope that everyone can eventually take Free Peoples models, that'd be interesting lore-wise at least and makes for a lot of neat kitbashed models. Humans that worship the different gods.

what are you gonna do when they do come back?

We are in agreement, Order are not the good guys in this story.

Play them legally once again and get a battletome. I'm gunna be right one of these days and then you'll be sorry.

Probably spam images of Settra being held in his cuck coffin while Khalida becomes the Mortarch of Sand with the Tomb Kings getting renamed to Desert Legions.

Pic related when?

Lord Kroak apruve feathered Seraphon

I know they don't officially sell models for ye olde TK anymore but, is the compendium stuff not legal anymore? I thought they had a whole bunch of free warscrolls?

You have ten seconds

To flesh out Deadwalkers, Deathmages, Deathrattle and Deathlords (with no Morghasts) as full factions with different playstyles

Why bother.

Mixed Death with multiple allegiances is way better.

>Deadlwalkers
All about pushing enemy units with their overwhelming mobs of bodies. If they charge they do tonnes of damage as well as forcing an enemy retreat, or being crushed to death if there is no room to escape 3'' combat. Unique faction that requires no General or command abilities, just shambling hordes smartly moved about the table.
>Deathmages
crazy good death magic abilities, needing tonnes of allies as chaff, but having special rules of over 400 points of allies available. Tonnes of spells available, full spellbook, all about the magic phase where they are spoiled for choice and interesting spell combos.
>Deathrattle
Flaming skeletons. Basically everything you can already think of about a skeleton army but everything is on fire and sets things on fire. They burn objectives, burn the path behind them where they walked (damages enemies that go over it), burn enemy units over time, fire spells, cool fire-buffs that stack and that.
>Deathlords
Not sure what Deathlords is.

>For justice, for honour, and for Nagash!

>I still don't get why Order are fighting in this.

Might be to do with all those malign portents.

Nope, Slaanesh will be removed with GH2018

>it's just a clarification saying that their ability is a move and must obey 3" guidelines
it says its not a charge

and it doesnt say "as if it were the movement phase" so you dont need to obey the 3" movement phase rule

its not a buff because thats how aetherwings have always worked :^)

If the backstory is any indication, there should be loads of dead from different cultures. Have them & more mutant zombie experiments.

Slanesh is nex codex after Seraphon new book

>releasing new tomes for armies that already have tomes

Stormcast eternals, Khorne

The Seraphon
Nobody knows what motivates the enigmatic Slann and their celestial soldiers, but they have long protected the Mortal Realms from the threat of Chaos – now, they will make good on their ancient pacts with Sigmar and bring their stellar might to bear against the armies of Death. If along the way they encounter more opportunities to fight against the forces of Chaos, so much the better.

Where are all the unmanned constructs?

checkmate atheist

Seraphon dex is not complete they dont have lore of magic

Only traitors serve Nagash
The Carrion King lives

The lads are very excited

well, if you have the talent, you could convert him and count him as a wight king on skeletal steed
or wait until GW release a deathrattle BT and have rules for a stronger undead hero
you could also count him as one of the mortarch

I seriously hope we get some kind of tomb king themed death faction

>Deadwalkers
give them l4d Boomers, Smokers and Tanks.

>Deathmages
Golems, Ushabti, Scarecrows/puppets.

>Deathrattle
Norsca with no skin, Skeleton Valkyries.

>Deathlords
Human slaves and vassals. "cult of the dead".

I want new stuff
T. No army loser

in retcon hell, with the squats, Malal, Settra, the rest of the tomb kings army, and the warhammer fantasy world
things are starting to get crowded

GW give this man a job

me too

Bloody hell what is that?

Pathetic

GIVE LIGHT AELVES

The Algoraxi are a potential faction for this. Literally magelords ruling over giant mechanical constructs. All extinct, but nothing a bit of necromancy cannot solve...

New faction likely to launch in March at the Algoraxi official event.

Light sea elves on seahorse and new Seraphon book with new feather units

no u

I am considering getting either Slaanesh or Daughters of Khaine, though I am a bit scared the new battletome will make DoK quite weak, people thought?

Slaanesh is fucking trash that's never going to get new models. DoK are the new hotness. Dew it.

the tomb king monster-hunting fabulous necrosphinx

>Slaanesh is fucking trash that's never going to get new models

Escape soon.

>I am a bit scared the new battletome will make DoK quite weak
Why? A dedicated battletome and new mini range is always going to make an army better.

Yes right after the release of the new seraphon book

Cathay zombies when?

>Trapped somewhere between the Realms, Slaanesh has also had an insight into the dark future that could await the Mortal Realms, and is deliciously tormented by what the visions foretell – for one, it would make escape that much more difficult, and for another, the dominion of Death would just be unbearably dull.

Huh, Slaanesh is not only alive, but also aware of what the fuck is going on. Slaanesh release confirmed for Q4 2018/Q1 2019

I need my eye tits

No more tits.

I don't know, I just don't trust gamesworkshop that much I guess. Well, I will invest into DoK then, just wish that Witch Aelves would be packed for more than 10 units, considering their price

How many points would you be willing to pay for the new shroom shaman?

Gutbusters confirmed for relevant

The Gutbusters
The Gutbuster Ogors view the Mortal Realms as a pantry of earthly delights, a vast larder filled with the meats of a thousand empires. While the rotting flesh of the dead holds little interest to them, the prospect of the Mortal Realms being consumed by another offends them greatly – and thus their clans descend upon Shyish, to show the bone-men who’s really in charge…

>though I am a bit scared the new battletome will make DoK quite weak
Theyre low tier right now, the battletome can only improve them

>Huh, Slaanesh is not only alive
Duh

Did you believe the shitposters?

I prefer to believe the warhammer community

Necoho got out of hell though.

Do you believe we will see Slaanesh release then? I am asking honestly as I don't know if I should start painting my Slaanesh army

Yes. I'm not even a Slaanesh player but imo Slaanesh will get some new oc donut steel look/aesthetic later this year. Maybe 3-4 new kits like Nurgle or a kit of mortal followers like Tzeentch

Yes, user. Within a year. People are going to go crazy once the new things release so be sure to get as many Slaanesh SC boxes as you can get. Also buy several FW Keepers of Secrets.

>Slaanesh lives?!
News at eleven.

He has a big hateboner.

>Another 2 boxes of backlog before i can start on my Ironjawz
I'm only using them for practice, and then ebay - why must my precious bois be so far away?

The release schedule is hardly secret anymore. Follow the paint.

>Also buy several FW Keepers of Secrets
Why? We will get a plastic KoS for sure

Hey! Hey! Here's a fucking idea! Wait till the tome is out in two months, and check it out then! Have some fucking impulse control.

Trust me. I'm an insider.

So moonclan and?

Hahah :D GW manager

Thanks guys, I really want to play as Slaanesh but it is such an army now that... I am just waiting here in hope Slaanesh will get something, but even this hope started dying and now you rekindled it, so thanks anons!

Do we have any list what will be released next?

Guys, I'm falling to 5-in-1 army meme. Are StD fun? I really like the modularity of chaos warriors kit - it seems to be not only fun to paint but also easy to magnetize etc. Not a great fan of chariot but it comes with tons of extra bits and I will find a use for spare gorebeast. Also the Start Collecting seems to a nice deal and 16 warriors per regiment box is handy as fuck.
Redpill me on StD anons

I'm not sure if slaanesh is in a bad shape right now. You have a start collecting box that can be assembled in dozen ways, slaves to darkness work fine with slaanesh daemons thanks to mark of chaos ability. Definitely not the worst army right now. Also dozens of models to convert