Monstergirl Worldbuilding Thread

Veeky Forums stands for transgender edition.

Just like previous thread(s), post and discuss about anything MGE, MGQ or generally relating to the world building of a Monstergirl setting.

Previous thread: Sister /qst/ thread: Monster Girl Encylopedia Wiki: mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Question to start the thread: How do you feel about Alps? How do Alps feel about becoming Alps? Do they adjust to their new body or constantly reject it?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit
piratepad.net/E41GY9rQQr
discord.gg/VjHVeGT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder to RIP AND TEAR
It doesn't matter how sexy the demons look, you have a job to do and people to protect.

(You) #
What I was getting at though, was do you think if we swapped the roles, but kept in all the stuff that people find icky (brainwashing, rape, mind control) in a reverse MGE, so you think the same people would kick up a stink?

I think not, given how the WH40K fan base works.

Can I rip and tear (sexually)?

Also H-Doom is canon.

Nope, just kill em all. ESPECIALLY the sexy ones. Remember, if she breathes she's a thot.

>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit
Reposting my homebrew for running games set in the Monster Girl Encyclopedia setting. Trying to get the Corruption rules working.

I thought you fags said you were trying to move away from mge?

>How do you feel about Alps? How do Alps feel about becoming Alps? Do they adjust to their new body or constantly reject it?

Just like everything else in the setting they are mind raped into loving it. It's even in the book

Oh god damn it.
New wiki links, we discussed this. The last one was only on page 6, it had plenty of time. Maybe include a link to the RPG's 'rulebook'.
Argh, I swear to god I'm writing out a new OP description for people to copy and paste.

Oh believe you me I wish we were. Alps are even bad by MGE standards because they're basically "pfft, gays don't exist, they're all secretly women." Like dude, wtf.

So time to talk corruption? Because I think there’s some fun to be had talking about what different types of alps different kinds of corruption could inflict.

It’s literally reverse trap fetishism.

Also if we want to look too deeply, it acknowledges gay men do exist, because if there desire for men didn’t exist, neither would alps.

I don't care for the gays I'm just saying whats in the book.

And don't you dare pollute reverse traps withgays, It is it's own fetish of gender benders

Currently, I just have the corrupted environment rules from Tome of Corruption and have stated that all effects that cause mutations in the vanilla game instead cause debilitating arousal in men and monsterization of women.

Reverse traps ARE gay, dude

So these threads have settled into mge fancition instead of the weeb-ish fantasy setting with elemental class/corruption system we were working on last weekend? What a bummer.

Well, I guess technically it does acknowledge that gay guys exist, but it also says that they are a mistake and are "in reality" women. Which is actually kinda weird, because following that logic you have "women" who want to to sex with man go out of their way to only have sex with other such "women" instead of straight men, which are vastly more common.

Explain then fag, Because a reverse trap is a woman dressed like a guy and not a fag boy dressed like a girl

The end of last thread was talk of a reverse-MGE full of angels purifying the land that turned into talk about rogue monsters, crusaders and paladins who willingly monsterised themselves knowing it was the last thing they'd do to go and hunt the monsterlord, that felt like it was actually going somewhere interesting.

Then OP comes along while the old thread is on page 6 and starts up this whole conversation.

Perhaps have it be that in corrupted locales you get w passive debuff if it’s not your corruption type, but a passive buff if it is?

Maybe have a spell or artifact that can temporarily dispel the corruption during an encounter?

You're a closeted fag who wants to bang a dude but hide behind a girl that looks exactly like a guy, dresses like a guy, and acts like a guy.

It's gay as fuck, my d00d

>Implying tomboys are gay
Incorrect AND shit-tier taste, you're a real treat.

And by your logic you like men who dress as girls. Try harder next time user and maybe I may share some of my reverse trap links next time.

Yeah, brainwashing is fine if for the golry of humanity. Who needs free will when you are fighting evil anyway?

Tomboys aren't reverse traps, though they do share a similar aversion to femininity in their fetishization.

We're putting together a RULES LIGHT SYSTEM for this monster stuff!
Feel free to add to what we have!

piratepad.net/E41GY9rQQr

I just want some wholesome Monster Girls, Monster-Monster Girls, And Monsters whom are female all populating the setting. Your job as a PC is to survive encounters with them and complete the campaign.

What's the difference between those 3 things?

If you need to have your free will taken to fight against evil, you were never worthy to take up the fight anyway.

>if you keep all the bad stuff but swap the genders would the same people complain?
Yes, absolutely. Though I admit, it would be less intense. The gender swap would turn it into fresh shit, rather than being a the very bottom of an ancient abyss full of shit.

The space marine, and the whole inquisition would highly disagree with you.

Actually its /two genders/

Monster girls are typically human women with some monstrous attributes like claws, horns, small bits of fur, etc. But never strays far from the human appearance. Example: Cat girl or Lamia

Monster-Monster girls take things a bit more extreme with diverse body types and excessive monstrous proportions. In short, they look more like a monster than a human. Example: Aliens, Anthropomorphic creatures like beholder girls or cecaelia, multi-limbed monster girls with only a few aspects still humanoid

Female monsters are what the name implies. Full on monsters that are of the female variety. Maybe posessing some traits like humanoid genitals or breasts. but usually never humanoid in shape. Example: Dragons, Kaiju, Deathclaws, beholders, demons, etc

I’m not talking about swapping genders. I’m talking swapping things.

The Demon Lord and Monster Girls are just rebranded as the Order and Holy Maidens. The Order is rebranded as evil cultists. Corruption is rebranded as Purification.

>inquisitor is worried your little sister is corrupted.
>she locks the two of you away for an intimate purification ceremony.

I see monster girls as a spectrum, and one I prefer to err towards the monster end.

Also when will we see peaceful talking deathclaws again?

Oh and on that note, someone post fem-deathclaw pics.

>this is what trapfags actually believe
top kek

The purification angle would probably get more favors on here, I must admit. God, I can already see /pol/ wanking to the thought of raping feminists and that one girl that turned you down in highschool into submission.

Personally I'd be fucking outraged by either. Did you really have to bring up goverment mandated incestous pedophilia?

And this is why removing or at least toning down the mind-changing powers would make everyone happier.

Paladins could have their holy crusade against the Monsterlord, and Monsterlovers could have the "not all Monsters" aspect that might result in co-existence, everybody wins and can engage in jolly cooperation.

>wholesome Monster Girls
That's an oxymoron

Yes.

I’m talking about if people would ree less about that stuff if ‘the good guys’ were the ones doing it.
They already are toned down. Everyone else is hyping them up to high hell.

I'd say an attraction to traps is less gay than reverse traps, yes. With traps you're attracted to the feminine nature of the trap whereas with reverse traps you're sexually attracted to someone presenting themselves as a slim boy

I'd say you're a retard who thinks how he feels about things somehow trumps reality and facts, except that's actually true.
Homosexuality is by literal definition sexual attraction to the same sex, since traps are by definition male, and reverse traps are by definition female, it is ergo by definition objectively homosexual to be sexually attracted to traps much like it would be for males, and heterosexual to be sexually attracted to reverse traps, much like it would be for females.

You can have a wholesome Monstergirl.
You meet her in high school, the two of you become decent friends, meet up after college, hang out in the evenings. She finds you funny and passionate, you find her charming and intelligent. The two of you do this for years, until one night you fall asleep in each other's arms without a word and wake up wrapped in lamia tail, then go on to have a relationship with her in a completely chaste fashion.

It can work, dude. The coiling can happen, and it can be wholesomely affectionate rather than sexy. You just gotta believe.

A bipedal scorpiongirl is pretty wholesome

The thing is that masculinity and femininity can be expressed in different manners. Being attracted to masculine things does not make you homosexual, it’s like saying playing football or liking monster trucks is gay.

Hence if there is a woman who is masculine, it’s not more straight or gay- those things are seperate. You like women, and you like masculine personalities or mannerisms, so combining the two is completely understandable.

DESU, I can’t see it. I can see centaurs, even driders. But I don’t get scorpion girls. Is this something that can be explained?

I'm particularly annoyed as tg is kinda my bag but he does it in the least cool way possible, even if I do like the design

That was meant to be DESU, not desu, I have no idea how that autocorrect happened.

What I wanna know is, what happened to the Great Old Ones?

How would you do it? Slower? Because I have an issue with how he does corruption, it’s too fast and sudden.

T-b-h it happened again.

They are best girls

There aren’t old ones I think, just an ancient abyss in the ocean that is constantly spewing out chaos demons.

I just don’t see how claws and scorpion tails are sexy. They aren’t cuddly, and seem to me they’d get in the way of sexy times.

They looked at this setting, collectively raised an eyebrow and agreed that Nyarlathotep is no longer allowed to watch anime.

They're aesthetic and cute

Except no, because her instincts will drive her to rape you into submission without even caring about how you feel about her.

I'd have blamed Shubb-Niggurath on a drunken bender, but your explanation seems fair.

You keep posting this every thread. Are you legitimately autistic?

Depends on exposure levels with corruption, and how strongly they resist it. Also there could be variants who "retain anatomy" even without the mana generating ability, enabling actual gays to have a fantasy proper.

Theoretically there should also be an incubus variant who were women that wanted another woman enough to do the reverse, indulge so much manna that their ability to absorb it gets clogged and they become able to generate it.

But we then start reaching points where the setting is being uprooted hard by the mechanics

Or just don't have a real rhyme or reason to it and have it just be a semi random mutation

Sorry, I uh... I didn't realise MGE and it's rape fetish and corruption BS was the only setting with Monstergirls.

Unless she’s running a hardcore romance campaign to get you to do the raping.
You want to talk mechanics? Because I’ve been thinking the different corruptions in MGE+ could result in different alps. For instance there being chaos alps who get to be dickgirls.

Do tell, I was even planning on playing close to KC's rules with the anti-alps, no futa involved, instead lots of tail play like with the manticors, the hypothetical art would so the bulbous heart shaped thing with a bead of purple mana at the end.

But if we are breading rules I'm all game

>I’m talking about if people would ree less about that stuff if ‘the good guys’ were the ones doing it.
They are no longer "the good guys" when they start doing stuff like that, it is exactly the same just from a different angle. I see what you're trying to prove, the issue is it is poorly executed and based off a personal biased against a group of people who are mostly around to just troll and take any opinion to stir up trouble.

I’m not trying to troll back (well not mostly) I’m genuinely curious if a big part of the problem is if people are looking at the same setting and coming to different conclusions about who the good guys are meant to be.

The Paladins enjoy stirring it up because it's a fun time to them, but they do legitimately dislike the whole "mind control" thing, at least in-so-far as completely breaking someone, and that applies to being brainwashed by the light as much as the dark.
At least, that's how I read it anyways, don't let me put words in anyone's mouth.

>What I was getting at though, was do you think if we swapped the roles, but kept in all the stuff that people find icky (brainwashing, rape, mind control) in a reverse MGE, so you think the same people would kick up a stink?

It would be the exact same thing.

I think you could also do the same with succubus tails, given what I’ve seen in my Japanese anime’s.

But I was thinking for variety sake perhaps alps get special rules or some such.

Perhaps for instance if a gay man gets corrupted through divine, he becomes a gay angel bro with a literal smite-boner.

I’ve also said we should allow Yuri couples to be a thing in the setting.

wow it's like you choose to ignore half of he profiles or something...

From my original reading of the setting a while back, no one is the good guys. God is a dick who wipes out 95% of human population in a terribly violent way, the Demon Lord has twisted other beings into what she sees as paradise and enforced this with corruption and humanity is caught in the middle forced to fight but no matter what loose. In the long run some will be scumbags to each other thinking it'll "give them the upper hand somehow".

Tldr: there are no good guys, only varying degrees of how much it is your fetish so you ignore it.

What the dink is goin on here?

Consensual sex for the sole purpose of procreation while holding hands, kissing and dancing under the moonlight

Might as well post the old corruption rules I made up last week. This was made with the four/six types of corruption/skill trees in mind.

For each element you have two stats: Corruption Level and Corruption Resistance.
When making a save against corruption, you roll a d%. If you roll over your CR you gain one CL and roll on a table for mutations. The table is determined by your CL and ranges from slight cosmetic changes to extra limbs and the like. Once you get high enough Corruption one of your mutation will lock you in a specific monster table, for example a spectre table containing things like ghosts, wraiths, possesed armor or banshees.
Mutations of one type generally try to push you into one category, raising CR for other corruption types while lowering the affected one. The different corruption types also have their own character. It's very hard to gain Divine because it's considered something you need to earn, Demonic has some early stat boosts but you take a heavy hit to your resistance.

Equipment and status effects can increase or decrease resistances, same as specific actions.

Saves against corruption are called through specific actions or on regular intervals.

>During the fight you were bitten by a werewolf, roll against nature corruption.
>You are traversing the demon realm. -10% resistance to demonic corruption, roll against demonic corruption once a day.
>Potion of Furious might: Increases damage for five rounds, roll against nature corruption

You can add a bunch of stuff to this system. Drop resistance rolls if the

So to bring this slightly back around to the previous thread...

Some rogue monsters and humans getting together and deciding "God is a dick, the Monsterlord is a dick, let's actually claim this land for the people living on it no matter their biology" sounds like a fun time, you get to kill both Satan AND God, that's like double the anime tropes.

>The Paladins enjoy stirring it up because it's a fun time to them, but they do legitimately dislike the whole "mind control" thing, at least in-so-far as completely breaking someone, and that applies to being brainwashed by the light as much as the dark.

This is correct, also I can't tell if this thread coming or going because every time I talk about something y'all keep talking about different settings. My idea from last thread was removing corruption and maybe even have world building that doesn't entirely revolve on carnal desires and more on happy days. Like a slow genre change from grimdark to slice of life.

Why don't you try working with the other guy and his homebrew while the Veeky Forums game keeps doing it's thing?

I view as black vs. grey.

The gods are straight up wrong to continue the genocidal system. Even saying that though, the church itself is probably completely in the dark, and genuinely believe they are fighting for the best system.

The Demon Lord though, is condoning a system of rape, pedophila, and light mind control, is still fighting for a system that’s preferable to genocide, and genuinely wants everyone to be happy and loved (which is why she’ll win, she’s weaponozed the power of love).

I have no idea who is still around or what efforts are being made because missed an entire week of threads. This little module is literally all I have, so I thought I throw it our for the people who are interested.

The thread IS a little schizo, I think I can pull apart the various ones though. There's the "5 kinds of corruption" guy who's sort of his own thing, there's the Veeky Forums game that's only got a setting in that it's setting neutral, and then there's a few discussions that come from various modifications to the MGE setting, and people that are talking about Monstergirls in regards to no settings.

I liked that discussion though, and the campaign idea that spawned from it. What kind of slice-of-life things would you focus on, get some ideas out there.

My understanding has always been a big part of the problem has been corruption being all powerful and inevitable. That is a potent mix and not everyone enjoys that, yes it is not 100% reprogramming but certain aspects of your psychology are rewritten to better serve the Demon Lord's vision of a perfect world.

That is the issue, corruption is an I win full stop condition and very few people like that shit.

I think this is pretty smart.

But to tweak it, I think we should differentiate between light and heavy demon realms for corruption purposes-

A light corruption level within a demon realm won’t continuously corrupt you, just add buffs and debuffs while lowering corruption resistance. A heavy corruption level within a demon realm would be saved for the boss rooms, and you would have a chance per turn to add to your corruption meter.

Also different kinds of demon realms-

Churches and holy ground are divine demon realms.
Dark demon realms are for demonic.
Green Demon realms are for Primal.
Etc.

I also vote that mutations just be cosmetic, and can be walked back with corruption levels, only being locked in at 1.0 levels.

Have we settled the corruption vs anti-corruption schism?

The problem there exists since it’s not meant to be a competitive setting.

Thusly it would be the first thing tweaked in an MGE+.
I want to Isekai into an industrial fantasy world with monster girls, and life a comfy life as an author with a cowgirl Waifu.

And the Demon Lord is wrong for using the monster girls as nothing but pawns to enforce her ideal system. Mind control is mind control and any actual paladin worth their salt would rally against someone using it on 'good' or 'bad' people. Just because the end goal is a little brighter means nothing, because it strips people of their ability to not submit to this new system. Had she truly been genuine in her pursuits and simply turned the monsters then made peace and played the long game there wouldn't be an issue. As it stands she is just as much in the wrong for making a system that creates genocide by turning all into monsters and twisting certain aspects of their psychology in the process.

Tldr: Just because one side makes a slightly brighter future than the other does not justify the means to achieve it.

I fully understand that, I'm talking about in this flipping the tables idea. Both are just as bad but from different directions.

>The Demon Lord though, is condoning a system of rape, pedophila, and light mind control, is still fighting for a system that’s preferable to genocide, and genuinely wants everyone to be happy and loved (which is why she’ll win, she’s weaponozed the power of love).

>preferable to genocide
>light mind control
>Weaponize love

The so called "love" is just Demon energy being made every time demons do the horizontal bop, She's still committing genocide this time it's 100% all humans with incubi and monsters and it's far from "light" mind control if you completely mind break a person and make them go the opposite of their personality.

>I liked that discussion though, and the campaign idea that spawned from it. What kind of slice-of-life things would you focus on, get some ideas out there.

As I said last thread "It would be a wondrous thing to see user, After every area the order retakes from the demon lord or major cities they would have parades and the knights who return home would be able to see their waifu's face as she runs to greet them." Also visiting towns and locations that humans returned too like once corrupted lakes that are now popular tourist spots or the knight and his waifu enjoying his leave with a date around town

>I didn't realise MGE and it's rape fetish and corruption BS was the only setting with Monstergirls.
What else is there? Even Monmusu has them going all rapey at least once a month, it just has some extra cuck fetish shit to boot

It's certainly settled down, and I think both sides are willing to compromise to an extent?
Anti-corruption types are cool with it as long as it's not an utterly unwinnable force, and pro-corruption types are fine with it as long as it exists and can physically change people.

I think. Maybe. We get some productive conversations on both sides when something like that is the case at least.

I can totally see that. A new park opens up because it was once a corrupted glade but now it's clearing up, so a short festival gets thrown.

Monster girl quest, of course.

Except she’s just using the system that was already there- I.e. the one set up by the gods.

It’s kind of like becoming the leader of a nuclear power in the Cold War- and disarming as your opening gambit. A noble move, but if the other side won’t reciprocate in kind, a self-defeating one.
I find that boring. That’s real grimdark, black on black. I prefer flawed but well intentioned system vs. clearly wrong system.
You and I have different definitions of genocide sir.

I’m not going to get worked up by the notion that a theocratic feudal system isn’t going to continue being a feudal theocratic system, nor the notion that humans plus- porn logic is something to be concerned over.

Is it possible to castrate monstergirls so that they no longer get pleasure from sex? Maybe remove their clit and find a way to sterilize em to boot?

If you're willing to do this, why not kill them?

Magic and demon energy would probably grow anything you took away again

Maybe just give the boss an aura that has you roll on a higher tier table. Or just give them their own table and do all rolls during the fight on that one.

My idea was to have the first table be mostly changes to resistance, and maybe pushing you into a color scheme. The second table gets you minor cosmetic and tries to lock you in, a few stat boosts here and there. The third one starts fucking with your mind and turns you into a monster, potentially direct you into the table for a very specific monster.
For the anons who like it really monstrous you can add a fourth tier and for those who like ego death you can turn the character into a NPC and have them do the generic monster stuff.

I remember an anime with modern day monster girls in highschool. It's mermaid had giant holes in the torso so they could wear bikini bottoms, it was really stupid.
Also wasn't it literally the law in monmusu that the guy couldn't have sex with anything? I remember it being a pretty generic harem show.

And the Discord for this
discord.gg/VjHVeGT

No- they are designed from the ground up to feel pleasure, you get rid of the clitoris, but the mouth is an erogenous zone.

Some can side-step it, like galaxies, but only to a point.

Monster girls are incredibly infertile though, so it would likely be easy to make them effectively sterile.

Deep psychological abuse.

On a much lighter note, if you can use magic fuckery maybe just give them libidos comparable to humans? Chaste waifus for everyone.

>I can totally see that. A new park opens up because it was once a corrupted glade but now it's clearing up, so a short festival gets thrown.

Imagine it user, As the festival gets under way some fae that were avoiding corruption and the once corrupted water elemental thanks the knights

No because Demonic Energy tm

Umm... that's the discord link for a completely different system from whatever it is you're homebrewing, that's the discord link for the Veeky Forums MG RPG system.

I was concieving it that there’s a hard on/off if you’ve been corrupted or not, hence .0-.9 is the level of corruption you can walk back, but 1.0 you are locked in, but with further corruption attainable to 2.0 or 3.0 to keep a threat of further corruption, with paths to ‘kinda’ walk it back (like becoming a succubus, but then getting divine corruption to become a risen demon).

I am cool with their being libido suppressants. They are for Monsters who wish to live besides humans, or monster servants in human lands.

Some might cheat and go off them for sexy times, but they take them before the church services on Sunday.

>The gods are straight up wrong to continue the genocidal system.
Still better ego death that leads to eventual extinction

You sad, sad people

>Except she’s just using the system that was already there- I.e. the one set up by the gods.
A system that was abhorrent and lead to the death of 95% of the population. Instead of breaking the cycle completely she created a new one, she is no better than God in that she feels the authority to dictate the fate of the races. Only because you focus on the slight silver lining does it seem alright.

>It’s kind of like becoming the leader of a nuclear power in the Cold War- and disarming as your opening gambit. A noble move, but if the other side won’t reciprocate in kind, a self-defeating one.
In no way, shape or form is that what she has done or attempting to co-exist without corruption would have been. Humanity has no means to fight back already, so it is a country with nukes threatening one without such weapons, all the while slowly conquering it because they can and there is no way to resist. Your attempts to twist the core issue are laughable at best and show a blatant disregard for what is present only focusing on an either or answer instead of coming up with an actual good one that benefits both sides.