ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The shitest of all shitcoins.

i hope so, so i can buy more cheap link

10$ eoy 2018
its not too late to get in

Mtgox EOY 2018

Your time is up chainlink.

You had your chance.

Why is someone buying $40,000 worth of link at these prices?

This. Fud it hard I still don't have any

Ok this is bad news for stinky linky

This. I'm unironically all in on OCT. They translated Sergey's white paper, hired some of the best programmers in the world, tied themselves to the best smart contract platform, and hired some of the best marketers in the crypto field.

Sergey actually had a good idea, but you can't fuck around for three months and expect to succeed. Hiring one Go programmer three months after the ICO then ghosting all the token holders and businesses and partners (Sergey stopped responding to Reqs emails allegedly which is why the implementation stalled out and chainlink is just one of their potential choices). Make the switch, it's literally the exact same technology but with a good team.

nobody can read CHINK. It's destined to fail

convince me that "oracle chain" isn't some pajeet shit

>No english version of site
Get out of here with your shitcoin, hui wei lin.

>LINK DATA LINK WORLD

AHAHAHAHAAA. gtfo with your bootleg chinkshit.

oh nevermind. it's chink shit. lmao

The white paper is in english too. Holy fuck you all are about to get BTFO and not even see it coming. Three months and how many languages is the chainlink white paper in?

>stopped replying to req
Source

Not kidding, if you don't give a translator to shill your shittoken no one will buy it. No coin or token has ever succeeded without being in English.

his butt

uh huh. we shall see. i think i'm gonna bet on the original though.

if oracle chain is successful, it'll be the NEO to LINK's ETH.

You can only bootleg something that actually exists. Four years of "stealth development" and the big announcement for the end of the year is a relaunch of the test net coming coming some time in Q1, secret partnerships, secret hires, secret roadmap. Quit being delusional cucks, and other token and you'd be crying CONFIDO 2.0!

There's no reason to think even a single company is going to use chainlink and the one piece of good news (ZeppelinOS) IS entirely dependent on Eth being the big smart contract platform which is looking less and less likely each day as Cardano and EOS take control of the market.

Oh and just as predicted LINK is tanking as people are shifting over to OCT. If you aren't idiots get out now and get into something that actually has a chance of being launched.

hate to tell you this but there are already other coins who launched with oracles like zenprotocol.

>LINK is tanking as people are shifting over to OCT

Even more reason to get out of LINK.

How do you explain this massive drop off while everything else is mooning? I'd wait but I know I'd be waiting forever.

You're the most pathetic shill, I bet you also made that thread just now didn't you? kek, I wonder why it has 0 replies?
How does it feel to CONSTANTLY. MISS. LINK? When will you finally learn retard?

kek. i don't know what's funnier, you wasting your time writing all this bullshit hoping for a tiny pricedrop so you can buy more LINK for cheap, or the idiots who fall for it. thanks for the laughs anyway.

Oracle chain is gonna run on EOS and EOS isnt running yet
They will have a testnet soon and mainnet allegedly when EOS is ready

So... Dunno guys, sounds like a close race to me
The guy that said this is the NEO to ETHa is probably right

lmao, look at the 1 week chart, as soon as link hits 4200 sats the macd is going to uncross and the only TA meme line link had going for it is over. 4300 and dropping. See you at 14c

Not a shill. I unironically believe in the technology and idea, but sergey got beat to the punch.

hahahahahaha
>not a shill
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>See you at 14c
if only

>what is blockchain agnosticism?

>See you at 14c

>what is launching on eth with the potential to possibly be blockchain agnostic years in the future

it's like Veeky Forums doesn't even read the white paper

Now its $10 EOY

First it was 20-50 EOY than 100 EOY now its $10 EOY

Confirmed shillcoin

/thread

If it falls this low, I'm buying in with my saving

Already hold 15k link, may as well buy another 20k

The token is not the oracle you dumb nigger
t. Probably read the whitepaper before any of you.

>Veeky Forums is one person

Don't forget it gonna be used by Confido
Link gonna get big.

wow you guys got pajeet, i want to enter when it hits 50.