Can a space marine become fat?

Can a space marine become fat?

Yes

Yes, but it would take much more caloric imbalance than a human would require.

No.

In one of the Space Wolves story, Ragnar encounter one of his fellow wolf brother who is pretty fat for a space marine and had to wear customized power armor.

How wouldn't he be able to? If the space marine genetic engineering fucks with lipogenesis they're fucked long term.
On the topic, how the hell do they manage to eat enough to sustain their mass while constantly being in battle? And when do they take a shit?

Stole my answer you fucker. Sorry.

That's stupid as fuck. Even Space Wolves have basic discipline. What next? Alcoholic Marines? Tourettes Marines? Marines who can't stop themselves sneaking into the Armorium to sniff recently worn power armour codpieces?

Vastly improved protein, fat and carb metabolism.

I think it was explained that he (his name is Haegr ) suffers defect in his gene-seed that caused his metabolism to fuck up.

Do they ever take their armors off completely, besides for obvious and very specific reasons? That suit prolly sucks all impurities out osmetically, I don't know if that's a word but..
The big secret about space marines is that they eat the dead foes. I dunno about that but.. they have the Preomnor, essentially a second or pre-stomach spliced into the human digestive system above the original stomach that allows Space Marines to eat otherwise poisonous or completely indigestible materials. Answer is they eat everything and everything, on the march.

>how the hell do they manage to eat enough to sustain their mass while constantly being in battle?

They're not.

> And when do they take a shit?

Whenever they feel the need to.

What's next, flying of the handle in daemonic-like outbursts of violence only sated by the consuming of flesh and blood.. oh ya.

>On the topic, how the hell do they manage to eat enough to sustain their mass while constantly being in battle? And when do they take a shit?

Literally both of those questions are answered if you read about marine lore. First one has a geneseed answer and the second one has a power armor function. Hilariously enough, they're also related to one another. Marine geneseed lets them digest things extremely efficiently and eat things like rocks for energy, and their power armor has a waste recycling system that turns their body waste into nutrient paste, so they can just shit and eat protein shakes made from piss and shit mid battle.

Hey man, that's what I just said..

no.
/thread

>Even Space Wolves have basic discipline. What next? Alcoholic Marines?
>Alcoholic Marines
>Space Wolves
Kek. I hope this was intentional.

That at least works a bit. The fact that a Marine is legit genetically fat is pretty funny in and of itself, but makes more sense than him just being lazy and gluttonous.

Shit retort. You're talking about an entire Chapter with flawed geneseed, not a lone fatass who overindulges on the pies. KYS.

They're not literally alcoholic you fuckmong.

I made a generality highlighting the utter fuckwittedness of your post. Don't kill yourself. There must be someone out there for you, buddy.

Can a sister of battle become fat ?

Yes.

>tit protectors get put on one at a time
This is now cannon

>>tit protectors
>cannon
this oblivious idiot is in fact a comedic genius