So when am I getting my smart refugee cities?

So when am I getting my smart refugee cities?

pff

stellar lumens does the same shit, fucking helping poor shitcountries, come to our land take tax money for free they buy guns and make bombs and kill us yuy

sold every xlm iota i had cuz of this shit

but this isn't pol, we are just here to make money and iota for sure will make money.

IOTA is literally the NWO crypto.

right just buy some ripple then.

same shit

Sure made me a lot of money staying relatively at the same price between 3.60 and 4.50 since December 5th.

Meanwhile, ETH has doubled in price and everything has made insane gainz

I had a guy claim iota will reach 100$ by mid 2018. is he insane or is there even a miniscule chance this will happen?

bosch invested in it for longterm.
it is not like the other shitcoins, they are for fun but iota is a longterm hold.

there are no refugees if IOTA succeeds, you fucking stupid idiot
DYOR

Meanwhile, the coin itself is a dumpster fire and the devs are absolutely incapable of making a working product.

Bosch might have bought a few coins, but they only jumped on the train because of the insane amount of press IOTA was getting.

Look at IOTA now. People have already moved on to other projects because IOTA made far too many promises far too early.

ITC will likely overtake IOTA, imo, unless the devs fucking do something substantial soon.

Q nigger

this much cope

>by mid 2018
rolling for it
post ends in:
0-2 - $5
3-5 - $10
6-8 - $20
9 - $50
dubs - $100
trips - $2

They will probably pay with Rais LOL

Both were .22 a month ago

It actually is a dumpster fire you mouth breather. Have fun with your heavy bags, IOTA will be made irrelevant by March.

literally the mark of the beast.

You won't have to wait long to see how wrong you are.

when iota comes to bigger exchanges it will gain, when 2018 is over you will look back and cry yourself to sleep.

>a company totally doesent invest into something based pure on speculation so the competition doesent do it first
its all about dominance and influence in the project just like companies "donate" to politicans
my god you idiots are so fucking stupid