Can we have a nice dice thread?

can we have a nice dice thread?
just bought me these fuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.goodgames.com.au/dice/dice.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a faget and so are your dice.

>doesn't use a wooden sarcophagus

Honestly considering getting some JO dice. Do they roll as inconsistently as I think they do?

they look burnt

They probably are, I'm going to get some lighter colored ones though

The orange ones have low legibility. Would not roll. the green ones look bretty gud.

In general translucent is better than opaque, tho.

some acrylic paint for the numbers of orange would make them 9/10. Currently, they're 4/20

Also, did you buy them from a drug dealer? Most dice sets come in a damn plastic box from a retailer.

I know pretty much every LGS on the planet carries Chessex, but are there any brands that produce higher-quality sets without stupid pricing?

>he doesn't have a Dice Guy
>he supports Big Polyhedral

>buying from a Dice guy
>supporting (((Big Polyhedral)))
>not crafting your own from pure math and luck faeries

dat good pure shit mayne

>dice dealer
>delivers dice
>lingers and wants to play games
>I guess this is okay?

>stupid pricing
Define "stupid pricing". The answer to your question depends on it.

Obligatory

I purchased those dice and paid $20 for them because I'm a hopeless Chaos fanboy. Can't help it. I fucking love them.
Bought the Tzeentch ones too.

I bought these a couple months back and the company sent me this message. It certainly amused me.

>… and the great eagle beats her wings and leaps from the castle walls, clutching your bag of DragonBones dice in a talon the size of a man. With a shriek to the sky, toward the rising sun, she wheels in the air and speeds on her way, to deliver the goods.

>The High Lord of the DragonBones Council stands atop the wall, between the battlements, and watches as the eagle disappears into the morning mists. With his hand on his heart, he bows low, then stands tall. "Thank you for your purchase!" he says.

>Indeed, thank you! While our eagles are the best in the business, the fastest in the fleet, they're not perfect (as any gryphon will happily attest). So, should you wake up one morning to find your DragonBones dice scattered about your lawn or a giant eagle taking a nap on your roof, or if you have any questions or concerns about your order, please let us know!

>We strive to give you excellent customer service and to ensure you are 100% happy with your DragonBones Dice Set.

They certainly get along with my veterans. These guys will be 32 years old in May, they came with my first D&D boxed set.

I really dislike these kind of dice, there's something that's just really unsatisfying about rolling them.

Well if you love them it seems like it was worth the 20$, no?

Don't own these Elk dice but I hope to one day be rich enough that I can get a whole set, made from Elk antlers.

Ive noticed people who fudge dice rolls love these things.

More than $25 max for a good looking set.

>Using unfit dice

Doesn't artisan have major customer service problems? Their better business bureau rating is atrocious and the internet is filled with complaint threads.

I've got a thing for shiny dice.

I like that black d6 with the border. Borders are cool so long as they don't get too crazy and become illegible from a seat away. I can't stand glitter and flecks, but looove pearlescent and chromatic dice.

This is my whole set collection. Fiancee's is larger but that's because she bought a 5 pound bag of dice on sale while still having gone out and purchased several actual sets of dice.

And I'll post a few more pics for more detail on a few of them. Here's my light up d20

My One Ring RPG dice

Mini dice, 8-bit heart dice and my Warrior Set dice (fiancee has a Wizard Set of dice from the same PolyHero company)

>MFW i got a set of these for my birthday when they first came out
Fucking love 'em, Grandfather bless.

My Klingon die (personal fave d6)

And lastly my d30

What games actually need a d30?

DCC and a few others

Friend of mine bought these cause he's a Nurglefag. They're way too light and roll poorly. The Khorne dice another friend has are much better. That said, I hope we get some Slaanesh dice soon

don't get high on your own supply buddy

>roll poorly
I was actually autistic as fuck about them when I first heard of them.
Tons of folk have documented the ol' saltwater trick and they're surprisingly balanced on all sides.

These are nice dice.

I wish I had a set this well worn. It looks cool, and it's also a look I'd never feel right faking.

Why are dice towers so goddamn expensive and non-existant within Australia? For that matter, where the hell can I even by special dice sets that aren't Chessex

Recently got this metal set in a secret Santa exchange.
They are sweet, but I'll have to paint the numbers silver for better visibility. I don't feel like squinting every time I roll them.

Keeping them in my dicesquig at the moment. Might make a special box for them one day

All of them.

shop.goodgames.com.au/dice/dice.html

have some decent stuff and ship pretty quick.

noice

Actually, I'm looking for some nice 12mm gold dice for my Custard Cremes of the Emperor. I've also been tossing around the idea of red with gold pips, though I'd like to get something customized. Thinking of doing this for the 6

Gf gave me her Diablo dice set she got from blizzcon. They where nice and i fucking lost them........

my dice.

I wish I could choose the typeface for my dice for a reasonable price.
Would like to get them with Microgramma, Eurostyle, or Bank Gothic.

Why do so many of you faggots buy only one of each die
Even without using dicepools systems you're likely to have a few die at once for some rolls
And god forbid you play a D6 dicepool

Are the xbox hueg ones soft or hard? My group'd throw those shits at each other nonstop if they're soft

Wouldn't those scratch the fuck out of tables?

Looks like it.
They should be fine for felt-topped LGS tables, though I'd not recommend rolling them on a glass coffee table.

Keep them this way! Just play an asian so the squinting makes sence.

That’s cute, I like when companies do that kind of thing