bitflur.com

IT'S TIME

Fuck off scamming nigger

Bitcoin is finally moving. Quick! Sell your alts or get rekt

too bad I made $3k off of bitflur last night

MY AAAAAAAAARK

i'm up 15% today

15.09 :}

oh sweet christ. sell all alts! fuck this!

Sold TRX, REQ and XLM right before the huge dildos.

Feeling comfy right now and gonna buy back when the floor's been hit.

what are your main holds?

MOMMY NO

I too just sold before the big dump.

Phew.

How low could XLM possibly hit? It's getting shilled by the (((media))) right now.

Chad XRP, ETH, XLM, POE, TRX

Literally nothing is happening?

If you're in the red, pick better coins

GOOO GOOO GAAAA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Weak hands

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

you are fucking done, son.

BYE

ETH, XMR, RLC

By experience I'd wait until BTC finishes its run. I've watched them closely over the last months and I can certainly tell that it's the most logical move you can make to avoid big losses.

Even if you miss +10% after buying back it's better than losing 25%.

Don't really care since I'm all set, but maybe a correction to 0.45$ at most?

Normie money incoming.

FUCKING BITCOIN STAY DEAD ALREADY

cnbc.com/2018/01/02/theres-a-new-hottest-coin-of-2018-so-far-stellar.html

851.36 440.57473605

IT'S JUST WHALES ON ETH, FALSE ALARM

iz will b 2000 eoy tuzt me

THIS IS WHEN PAPER HANDS FALL APART

Fuck. When should one buy?

STOP PLEASE

Worth to dump TRX or REQ for XLM?

what do MOMMY HELP ME

Holy shit. Everything took a nosedive.

NOT EVEN RIPPLE IS SAFE

>Cripto yo azz

>panic sell
>massive green dildos on all my alts 5 seconds after I hit sell

kek, normies are buying BTC so they can use it to by XRP and XLM

once FairX is up, RIP to BTC

Don't dump anything, wait until China wakes up in a few hours and the prices correct themselves.

16% for me nigger

To make 10%? Lul

think something more idiots - binance problem with log in, people eating own shit because they think it's second mt. gox>>>> Bitcoin getting stronger cause of people who sold alts because of their stinky shit in their pants

Every time this happens. Don't you fools realize that when everyone is buying alts it's time to buy BTC and when everyone is buying BTC it's time to buy alts?

BITCOIN IS MOONING AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Mobile app works just fine

>2018
>not buying eth pairs

MY ALTS

eth pairs still get fucked my dude

It's BTC being fucking shit again, why the fuck do retards cash out to chase a 10% gain?

I buy them and even those are going down desu

It BTC is mooning then it’s really slow. In fact it’s not mooning at all.

What the hell are people talking? Everything is mooning like hell. USD TERMS PLEASE ONLY dont be a moron

I WAS JUST GETTING BACK THE GAINS I LOST IN SEPTEMBER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

how fucking new are you

Topkek

HOLD ethereum, bitcoin; MOON
HOLD alts, MOON
FLIP; MOON

Fuck this nigger faggot, enjoy your fiat "gains"

how fucking old are you, faggot. If you're implying value needs to be measured in sats, you're as archaic and practically useless as bitcoin. obviously people are going to measure in USD, the currency you can buy food, gas, and actual shit with for now.

lol

>BTC is slightly going down
>BTC mooning

Instead it's just a mass-correction of the market. Alts are coming down to their true value.

It's people like you, that don't make me feel bad for my yuge gainz. Thanks fiatcuck, ur teh best.
Flippening soon, r-right?

CUT MY LIFE IN TO PIECES

FUCK YOU BIT COIN CORE

CRASHING EVETYTNING IS DOWN SOMEONE HELP

I am so fucking confused, wtf? I'm in tether and the price is going up yet my portfolio satoshi value is going down? What gives? It's like this is in reverse

Fuck

FUCK YEAH NIGGA

>tfw bought the dip

Someone please explain to me what's going on. Trading tether isn't like anything else, I don't understand what's happening. Buying is selling and selling is buying

BTC is pumping, alts are crashing, that is it.

No but why is it I 'sell' my BTC for tether, why don't I buy it like every other coin? When I hold tether and the price goes up my portfolio value goes down. What's going on?

I'm so fucking happy, I made about at least quick 35% of this BTC pump and buying the dip of alts

my dick is hard

>ever selling

hello streetshitter

And once again here I am with zero bitcoin to my name like a retard.

I buy more BTC, then I buy alts I like, then Bitcoin shits on them again.

Yeah, normies are just massive retards. But at one point they will have learned that buying and using ETH or LTC is much quicker and cheaper.

cool and calm diversified here:

BTC
LTC
XRP
REQ
FUN
CND

I fucking hate bitcoin with a passion.

Yeah, us poorfags getting JUSTed hard ... again. I was just five bucks away from breaking 2k, and now I'm back to 1.8k again. I hope Bitcoin steps on a lego.

cnd and xrp are being hit nerd

This is the chad folio right here as long as he sells the Btc at some point. All he needs are some linkies to hit lambo land.

are you a spic?

I must say I got lucky with timing this time.

I just came home from gym and saw what is happening and jumped in. 1 hour to late and I'd be down now.

>BTC pumping
>shitcoin alts dropping like flies
>my CMT and BAT holding strong and are even rising through this

I just came home from the gym now. Oh well, I made other gains.

YESTERDAY YOU FUCKING IDIOT, TODAY IS THE SECOND BEST DAY

Is... Is the decoupling starting to happen? A lot of my alts sank in Satoshi value, but now they're climbing back up and reaching higher USD values than they were at prior to this alt-dip...

PLEASE

3:33 seconds
youtu.be/pQx3D9nCT_U?t=3m33s

this dip was really fun this time.
loaded up more. who else bought?

yea, bought more. but my xrp, btc, and ltc gains are okey dokey smokey.

Why do you hate diversifying?

>ADA still going up
>pulled from xrb or whatever and riding the btc wave for a bit.

Not a bad day. I did lose almost 100% of my gains in xrb though.

how the fuck are you down lmao all I have is BTC, LTC, and XRP, the MOST NORMIE of all coins, and I'm up 11% today

The pump is in "2 hours". Get in user. The best part is the coin will be announced to all at the same time.

No time advantage to higher ranks unlike other groups...

discord dot gg/rWvbMpg